Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

Every other criticism they made is accurate and Bill makes a good point he just takes it too far. They would rather run than grind it out but that doesn't mean they don't like playing with Chris.

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

Dallas will take him!

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yea and as somebody with Clippers season tickets to say the team will finish with a much worse win percentage than last year and basically not make the playoffs.... it's disrespectful.
    wtf ever. Hes entitled to his opinion on the team. Something tells me he saw more clippers games last year than any fan on this site. He may not be right (I personally think his assessment is fairly accurate and that the clip will be a 5-8 seed), but to call it disrespectful is just stupid. So, he should just be a blind homer with no basis in reality? Even in his over the top Celtics love, hes still pretty critical when he sees an issue.

Blake didn't really look comfortable last year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yea and as somebody with Clippers season tickets to say the team will finish with a much worse win percentage than last year and basically not make the playoffs.... it's disrespectful.

Were fans always this easily butthurt?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher

Were fans always this easily butthurt?
    no, but be nice. they are new to being anything but the bottom feeder in the west.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Bill Simmons has actually really gone downhill when it comes to sports knowledge. I don't even think the guy watches the games anymore (more interested in his Grantland Empire) and he consistently talks out of his ass.

That being said, I think the Clippers have the potential to be disappointing, but I am more and more leading to them being very good than not (their moves initially didn't impress me). Right now, I am getting WCF kind of vibes from their makeup. Not a true contender though, but can make a run.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Simmons has to say shit like this so that we'll bother to read his shit. He's basically trolling everybody. Blake has a huge man crush on CP, said how he's a good roll model for him on and off the court. 90% of DJ's points comes off of passes from CP. He's Bled's mentor.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Attention Whore! If you have seen those guys they get along great. Off and on the court.

Banned

Lol @ too much talent

Clippers have two legit franchise guys and arguably the most depth in the league. I will be surprised if their not the third seed in the West after LAL/OKC.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Simmons needs to go back to Boston, with his biased ass.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    wtf ever. Hes entitled to his opinion on the team. Something tells me he saw more clippers games last year than any fan on this site. He may not be right (I personally think his assessment is fairly accurate and that the clip will be a 5-8 seed), but to call it disrespectful is just stupid. So, he should just be a blind homer with no basis in reality? Even in his over the top Celtics love, hes still pretty critical when he sees an issue.
    You realize he said 45 wins at best and wouldn't be surprised if less right? The average win total the last decade to make the 8 seed in the west is 45 wins. So he's basically saying 8 seed at absolute best, wouldn't be surprised if we miss playoffs. How is that NOT disrespectful??????? Use your head bro. This isn't the eastern conference where 45 wins is a 3 seed.

He's also flat out saying this team will regress compared to last year... which doesn't make sense. Bledsoe, Griffin and DJ look much improved and the team got a lot deeper. Not to mention Chauncey is almost healthy.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-26-2012 at 03:11 PM.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by demons2005
    It doesn't surprise me at all. CP has always been overrated as a teammate
    If you really think this get out.

Banned

Simmons is butthurt the Clippers have a better roster than Boston. He's making up rumors.

Fvck You OP. As if fan needs any more fuel