View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
bonez26
Local High School Star

Default Re: I told you guys... this is more or less our team for the rest of the year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
...barring a miracle trade of course:

This was on the insidehoops front page and it's exactly what i expected. That BC is actively trying to get rid of JO, but nobody is gonna want him, especially not this season and for the amount of money he's making. Therefore we might see a marginal trade or two but nothing of major significance and we just have to hope that we somehow can make up for all of our deficiencies with exactly who we have now as so many of you seem to think we can.

That's all finr and good but JO is not the only thing we have to trade. I think there's gonna be a trade and it's gonna be more than marginal b/c we need someone to plug the hole at the wing. It's IMO gonna be some combo of Parker, Kapono our 1st this year or in a coming year, humps and Graham. Something is gonna give by the deadline as people get closer to the deadline. You Never know who's gonna end up here. I've heard Butler, Nocioni, Howard (as much as people think it's dead you never know with Cuban), GS the team (lol) and others. There for sure will be a trade by deadline the pieces now are just different as Bargnani is finally starting to realize some of that potential. Let's hope he can keep it up
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote