Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Euroleague Basketball 2011-12 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    LOL v-span mad

MSP 66 OLY 58 END OF 3RD

EDIT: clash between v-span and his head coach

-
    WTF? The refs were trying to rig the game. You are totally full of it. Extremely doubtful you watched the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    what happend ? I wish this game was on TV .
    Watch the replay when it comes on YouTube. It was an epic game by Olympiacos. One of the all time classics for them.

Regardless of what is being claimed by zizozain, the refs completely tried to rig the game. They called a bunch of phantom fouls on Spanoulis, including a 5th foul that was ridiculous.

They also called some ridiculous fouls on Dorsey that were just laughable. On the other hand, I saw just one bad foul call on Siena, against Lavrinovic in the whole game.

They were totally trying to rig the game, and yet Olympiacos came back 5 against 8, down by 10 points late in the game.

Acie Law was terrific down the stretch of the game, so were Dorsey, Hines, Printezis. This series is going to be tremendous. I could see this being one of the best series ever.

David Andersen......was just amazing the whole game.

McCalebb didn't look good at all in the second half. Olympiacos is athletic and defensive minded and McCalebb looked totally out of it against such a team. Siena played much better when Zisis was running the team.

McCalebb will have to pick up his game for Siena to come back.

I expect Siena to win game 2, because they have the refs totally on their side. 8-5 the whole game.

But, Siena won't be able to win at Piraeus if McCalebb does not play better.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-21-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    WTF? The refs were trying to rig the game. You are totally full of it. Extremely doubtful you watched the game at all.
    so you mean one single Siena player didn't steal the ball 5 times in 4 minutes?
    you mean Siena wasn't leading 66 - 58 OF 3RD with v-span?
    you mean Olympiacos didn't make a great comeback in the 4th WITHOUT Spanoulis?

ok

ok
    Come on man, you know Spanoulis can't possibly play a bad game without being injured/conspiracy theories against him.

ok
    You didn't watch the game if you think Spanoulis played bad, his coach was mad with him, he was taken out of the game by his coach, etc.

None of that was remotely true.

OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Come on man, you know Spanoulis can't possibly play a bad game without being injured/conspiracy theories against him.

Don't post TOTAL BULL SHIT here in the INTERNATIONAL SECTION.

You may get away with it in the NBA section but it isn't flying here.

You start trolling the hell out of here too and I am having a long discussion with Jeff about you.

Don't post TOTAL BULL SHIT here in the INTERNATIONAL SECTION.

You may get away with it in the NBA section but it isn't flying here.

You start trolling the hell out of here too and I am having a long discussion with Jeff about you.
    Olympiacos made a huge comeback and played 10x better without Spanoulis in the game.

Spanoulis wishes one day he can be half as good as Diamantidis.

LOL
    please Grinder check out this forum between now and then ..

don't let him get away with his lies

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Watch the replay when it comes on YouTube. It was an epic game by Olympiacos. One of the all time classics for them.

Regardless of what is being claimed by zizozain, the refs completely tried to rig the game. They called a bunch of phantom fouls on Spanoulis, including a 5th foul that was ridiculous.

They also called some ridiculous fouls on Dorsey that were just laughable. On the other hand, I saw just one bad foul call on Siena, against Lavrinovic in the whole game.

They were totally trying to rig the game, and yet Olympiacos came back 5 against 8, down by 10 points late in the game.

Acie Law was terrific down the stretch of the game, so were Dorsey, Hines, Printezis. This series is going to be tremendous. I could see this being one of the best series ever.

David Andersen......was just amazing the whole game.

McCalebb didn't look good at all in the second half. Olympiacos is athletic and defensive minded and McCalebb looked totally out of it against such a team. Siena played much better when Zisis was running the team.

McCalebb will have to pick up his game for Siena to come back.

I expect Siena to win game 2, because they have the refs totally on their side. 8-5 the whole game.

But, Siena won't be able to win at Piraeus if McCalebb does not play better.
    I m watching it now on TV . I told you Oly is going to make F4 because they have better coach but you didnt agree you said that only way Oly can win is if Spanoulis plays great and what happend , Spanoulis had 5 fouls and Oly made a comeback .

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Olympiacos made a huge comeback and played 10x better without Spanoulis in the game.

Spanoulis wishes one day he can be half as good as Diamantidis.
    GOD DAMN IT GET THE **** OUT OF our international section with your GOD DAMN trolling.

You are NOT wanted here. I am going to talk to Jeff about you.

You are NOT going to be allowed to ruin our international section with your god damn lies and trolling.

http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...-vs-Olympiacos

EVERY SINGLE PERSON that watched the game says they tried to rig the game and the fouls on Spanoulis were fake.

Grinder I am telling you right now you better STOP right now.

I m watching it now on TV . I told you Oly is going to make F4 because they have better coach but you didnt agree you said that only way Oly can win is if Spanoulis plays great and what happend , Spanoulis had 5 fouls and Oly made a comeback .
    Are you saying that you think those fouls were legit and the refs didn't try to rig the game.

if so I am done with this forum for good.

There is no point staying here with just 2 decent posters in the whole forum.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Why didnt anyone post aboute CSKA Bilbao ? I thought it would be close game after first halftime but in third quarter Teodosic took over the game .

concentrate on watching last 2 minutes of 3rd quarter .. you will see what happend

From people who ACTUALLY watched the game (zizozain and Grinder sure the hell did NOT watch it)

and Grinder is just mad because McCalebb played like crap and Grinder has been writing all these articles about how wonderful he is.

http://forums.interbasket.net/showth...-vs-Olympiacos

Turkish Airlines Euroleague:

Italian Mafia killed Spanoulis with his invisible 5th foul (and 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd, etc). Nice work lads...

Tap:

This is olympiacos!!!!
    Against all odds,against refs,we win!!!!
    Today is a glory day!!!!

SHAME TO EUROLEAGUE SHAME TO REFS.IT WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SLAUGHTERS IN THE HISTORY OF EUROPEAN BASKETBALL

Adon:

Epic game. One of the best of this season.
    Congrats Oly.You won not only Siena but also a Siena-friendly refereeing.

GL3:

Impressive effort by Olympiacos, especially Printezis and Law for their efforts in the clutch. Ivkovic came up with a grandmaster strategy in order to isolate and limit Bo, whose strenght never was to get his teammates involved. The Reds' quick bigs were obviously capital to reach that goal. And all that in spite of Andersen looking better than Garnett and the refs clearly favoring the hosts. Hats off and I can not wait for the rest...

ps. Siena still are favorites in the series, but whoever expected them to advance easily was mistaken.

Victorius:

Looks like it's going to be a five game series. Olympiacos has a chance to finish it sooner, but judging by this refereeing I am not sure they will get a chance.

Only very few teams manage to beat Siena in its home court. You need character to do that.
    This is great for the youngsters. BTW Printezis has to be selected for the National Team. He's been a threat for other team the whole season.

-------------------------

Yeah but these trolls zizozain and Grinder come here with their BULL SHIT lies trying to ruin the international section for us. It's not enough they troll the hell out of European basketball in the NBA forum, but they have to come here and do it too. Pathetic and totally classless.

Now watch this, TROLL LIAR Grinder will post at interbasket and make up some make belief bull shit about how the refs called a normal game.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-21-2012 at 06:38 PM.