Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ITT: You Are Kanye West

People didn't even like water before they saw me drinking it! I invented thirst...

Default Re: ITT: You Are Kanye West

*Insert delusional incoherent babble here*

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

"I made sex popular" K.West

"Before I came along people didn't listen to music. I made a record and people started to listen to music... I AM MUSIC!!!" K.West

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    "Before I came along people didn't listen to music. I made a record and people started to listen to music... I AM MUSIC!!!" K.West

Before me Hot Pockets wasn't even hot, Sway! They was just pockets until i microwaved one and people started callin em' hot! Cmon, Sway!

"I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now, who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me?"

Oh wait... this n*gga actually said this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    "I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now, who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me?"

Oh wait... this n*gga actually said this shit.

I'm dying over here

Kanye: No, you are not, I'M dying, for i am the only person who ever lived to die in the first place.

Sway: But Ye, bro... bro... here me out. So you're saying there was no sex before you?

Ye: No, Im saying that I made it popular. It was through my artistic sexuality that I made people enjoy sex, before me it was never popular. I have dedicated so much passion...

Sway: But Ye... Kanye.... bro.. bro.... you saying that before you people didn't enjoy sex?

Ye: Yes!!! I am people's. I am the most influential hum- entity... I am the most influential microcosm in this universe. When god created me he created sex. I created god!!!

Sway: So you're saying... Bro... bro... god damn bro can you let me say something!!!???!!! So people never enjoyed sex before you came along???

Ye: No. I am the Ralph Lauren of the human mind and desire, I am the Da Vinci of the MIchaelangelo, I am the Splinter of the Ninja Turtles I am AM.

Sway: So ye what about all of the millions of people that were born throughout history, they didn't come about because their parents didn't enjoy sex?

Ye: They were reacting... they were following nature's demand for procreation, to exist, to survive... I AM a survivor. When I went to Paris and met with the top fashion designers they laughed at me, they stole my ideas, I am FASHION!!!

Sway: So when I jack off it's not because I enjoyed it?

Ye: No. you enjoy it because of ME!!!

Sway: You're saying I think about you?

Ye: YES, I am everybody's desire, I made people want to jack off, master bate I made enjoying sex the act of sex is popular because of me. So yes I do presume that you... that I made it popular because of me. Why? because I visited Chanel and they said my coat wasn't fashion, they said my shoes weren't great, but Nike's became popular because of me. Michael Jordan was successful because of me, I MADE MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

Sway:
    Last edited by andgar923; 12-03-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Sway: But Ye, bro... bro... here me out. So you're saying there was no sex before you?

Ye: No, Im saying that I made it popular. It was through my artistic sexuality that I made people enjoy sex, before me it was never popular. I have dedicated so much passion...

Sway: But Ye... Kanye.... bro.. bro.... you saying that before you people didn't enjoy sex?

Ye: Yes!!! I am people's. I am the most influential hum- entity... I am the most influential microcosm in this universe. When god created me he created sex. I created god!!!

Sway: So you're saying... Bro... bro... god damn bro can you let me say something!!!???!!! So people never enjoyed sex before you came along???

Ye: No. I am the Ralph Lauren of the human mind and desire, I am the Da Vinci of the MIchaelangelo, I am the Splinter of the Ninja Turtles I am AM.

Sway: So ye what about all of the millions of people that were born throughout history, they didn't come about because their parents didn't enjoy sex?

Ye: They were reacting... they were following nature's demand for procreation, to exist, to survive... I AM a survivor. When I went to Paris and met with the top fashion designers they laughed at me, they stole my ideas, I am FASHION!!!

Sway: So when I jack off it's not because I enjoyed it?

Ye: No. you enjoy it because of ME!!!

Sway: You're saying I think about you?

Ye: YES, I am everybody's desire, I made people want to jack off, *********e I made enjoying sex the act of sex is popular because of me. So yes I do presume that you... that I made it popular because of me. Why? because I visited Chanel and they said my coat wasn't fashion, they said my shoes weren't great, but Nike's became popular because of me. Michael Jordan was successful because of me, I MADE MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

Sway:

You remembered all that from the interview or did you find the quotes on a website?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

You remembered all that from the interview or did you find the quotes on a website?
    I have a great memory

Sway: "But Kanye, why would a grown man want a pony?"

Kanye: "HOW SWAY? YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN YOU! YOU AIN'T SPENT 13 MILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR OWN MONEY TRYING TO BUY A PONY!"

Sway: "I understand, bro. I used to want a pony too, but..."

Kanye: "What's the name of your pony? We don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Sway: "But Kanye, why would a grown man want a pony?"

Kanye: "HOW SWAY? YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS LONGER THAN YOU! YOU AIN'T SPENT 13 MILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR OWN MONEY TRYING TO BUY A PONY!"

Sway: "I understand, bro. I used to want a pony too, but..."

Kanye: "What's the name of your pony? We don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    People didn't even go down on girls til I told Ray J to do it to warm her up for me! YEEZUS
    "Before me girls didn't suck d*cks. I made d*ck sucking popular. I am the Albert Einstein of the d8ck sucking!!! Cosmopolitan comes to me for d*ck succking advice. Nina Hartley was created by me, I am NINA HARTLEY!!! I went to Paris and they told me that my fashion wasn't good enough. I spent millions of dollars I am Launchpad McQuack in the flesh!!!" K. West