I dont see anyone hating Shaq, Pippen or Jordan for stuff like that
    They don't have a stupid looking face.

Default Re: how did Blake Griffin become one of the most hated players

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    They don't have a stupid looking face.
    This. Lebron has a stupid looking hairline

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Blake Griffin leads the NBA in points in the paint, is the most hacked player in the NBA.. yet only averages 7 free throws per game, pretty much the bottom among superstars. Something is VERY wrong with that. The 2nd best points in paint player and second most hacked player Dwight Howard is shooting about 13 free throws a game.

So the idea that Blake gets any sort of preferential treatment from refs is completely ignorant and it's a lie that's being spread just like the one that he somehow flops more than any player in the NBA . Hell on his own team 3 people flop more than him. CP3, Evans and Mo Williams flop every game, Blake doesn't.
    Maybe he doesn't get any preferential treatment but he still flops even when he doesn't get the call.

Blake Griffin leads the NBA in points in the paint, is the most hacked player in the NBA.. yet only averages 7 free throws per game, pretty much the bottom among superstars. Something is VERY wrong with that. The 2nd best points in paint player and second most hacked player Dwight Howard is shooting about 13 free throws a game.

So the idea that Blake gets any sort of preferential treatment from refs is completely ignorant and it's a lie that's being spread just like the one that he somehow flops more than any player in the NBA . Hell on his own team 3 people flop more than him. CP3, Evans and Mo Williams flop every game, Blake doesn't.
    I wanna see a tag team match:

Lebron + Lebron23 vs Blake Griffin + Clippersfan86

-Smak

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrayon
    Maybe he doesn't get any preferential treatment but he still flops even when he doesn't get the call.
    And I agree with this. He flops many times when it isn't called.... but that can be said about a lot of players. Nobody should be angry about that. I know personally I only get pissed about flopping when it's actually called and forces refs to call a BS call. If it's a failed flop attempt then who cares? If anything it's good for humor. When CP3 flies to the floor and tumbles on a flop and refs don't call.... it's straight entertainment.

He acts tough and thinks he's tough when he's dunking on people (offensive foul or not) but then he flops like a pu.ssy on every fking game. Can't respect that sht/

another reason: Clippersfan86

Banned

half his dunks are offensive fouls and he flop and whines. He's an impressive player but he needs to look at his image and change it.

YOOO Griffin like this one boy fu*kin hate sooooo much. That nugga Yozel. I said "yo Yozel you got a big a$$ head nugga" n he was like "wow man y u bein so mean ima tell my momz if u dnt stop" then i called him a fu*k nugga. He told his mom and i was like wooooooooooow. She said stop n i was like ok. Then when she left i said he got dat pumpkin head n he fu*kin told my mom . My mom told me not to call people namez but afterwords she did say he had a pumpkin head lmaoooooooooooooooo.

Yo but the moral here is Griffin just like this nugga Yozel. Always tellin people of higher authority sht u do.

i didnt really like blake, until i heard him on nral brennans podcast

he seems like a pretty funny/chill dude. very likeable, too bad he doesnt show that side of himself on the court.
    Last edited by chips93; 10-14-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    i didnt really like vlake, until i heard him on nral brennans podcast

he seems like a pretty funny/chill dude. very likeable, too bad he doesnt show that side of himself on the court.
    When was that?

Edit: oh the Champs one.

Yea Blake is a great guy, a great leader and teammate man. It's really something you'd have to see more to get. If he was on any of the posters teams that dislike him they would love him. Same with CP3.. hate him when he's not on your team.

Flopping and staring down other players down at the same time isn't a good combination.

Banned

When was that?

Edit: oh the Champs one.

Yea Blake is a great guy, a great leader and teammate man. It's really something you'd have to see more to get. If he was on any of the posters teams that dislike him they would love him. Same with CP3.. hate him when he's not on your team.
    Not so sure, Blake seems like the kind of player that's going to bog a team down to mediocrity every year.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Not so sure, Blake seems like the kind of player that's going to bog a team down to mediocrity every year.
    cancerous is the word your looking for, and I agree he gives off that vibe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    cancerous is the word your looking for, and I agree he gives off that vibe
    I don't mean cancerous I just mean the way he plays seems to me like a guy who will be paid alot and be the clippers star for the next 10 years but every season they'll fail to make the finals.