Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: are the people who voted shaq the 7th best player ever hypocrites?

I don't get what the big deal is....Kobe's not even that good

He just chucks fade-aways and people think he's Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    because it turns out half the people in this thread are agreeing with me

shocking isnt it

Where in the hell are you getting that from? About the only people agreeing with you are other Kobe stans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08

griffmoney is losing his mind

yet i make perfect sense

its amazing. how a man who lost his mind can say

"ranking bird ahead of wilt/shaq for one reason... then ranking shaq/wilt ahead of kobe for the opposite reason seems a bit fishy

well i exposed a bunch of agenda driven biased trolling hypocrites

next thing you know theyel be ranking jerry west ahead of kobe based on career stats... saying nothing else matters... even though baylor would be ahead of magic,bird,shaq and many more under that critera

lol

and you know something... not more than a few weeks ago they had a jerry west vs kobe bryant thread where that verry same formula was used

agenda

agenda

agenda

goat hypocrite forum

Interesting that the OP, Alphadog or whatever his name is and KOBE143 stated that 99% of the basketball community agress that either Kobe>Shaq, Kobe's definite TOP 5 GOAT or I even read somewhere that he's the GOAT however on those polls he's none of that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    I don't get what the big deal is....Kobe's not even that good

He just chucks fade-aways and people think he's Jordan
    i'm out

this guy is just 1 of many on ISH

ttyl everyone!

Take care Kenneth.

i dont know about the rest of u but im voting for duncan next LOL. griffs going crazy is worth it

i'm out

ttyl everyone!
    And you see one person like him post something that stupid, and think there's many others on ISH that feel the same way. That's your problem. No one in their right mind believes the stupid crap Vertical-24 posted.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    And you see one person like him post something that stupid, and think there's many others on ISH that feel the same way. That's your problem. No one in their right mind believes the stupid crap Vertical-24 posted.
    LMAO not even Vertical-24 does

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

i'm out

ttyl everyone!
    But you didn't answer my question bro

The bigger question is why do you care what random kids on an Internet forum think about Kobe? So some Lebron trolls on ISH voted Shaq higher all time than Kobe ... so what? If this seriously bothers you ... wow.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

A top 11 just for griff.

1. Jordan
    2. Reem
    3. Russ
    4. Wilt
    5. Magic
    6. Bird
    7. Hakeem(interchangable)
    8. Shaq(interchangable)
    9. Duncan
    10. Lebron
    11. Kobe

Griffs about to have a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Can the mods please ban this f@got who has lost his mind

you are so mad... why you are in the green is beyond any comprehension.

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I'd love to know why anyone would ever put Shaq and Hakeem above Magic.
    IF.

Anybody with a valid case for the Top 10 is generally on the same level albeit for some various different/unique strengths and reasons which is why I don't bother to keep a specific list but primarily due to what they were at their peaks, two-way and maybe a little favortism. Shaq was one of the most dominant, efficient scorers in league history who while at his best was absolute hell on the glass and had a significant impact on the other end of the floor. Hell, he had that in comparison to Magic even when he wasnt as committed. Hakeem on the hand while not as efficient as Shaq was probably the most skilled center ever offensively in terms of how many ways he could skin a cat, his versatility, footwork, post moves; had the ability to create his own shots and close games; one of the greatest defensive centers of all-time so no concern on that end. If you're talking about accolades, I'm pretty salty about the 1980 Finals MVP and 1989/1990 NBA MVP's.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7

For career accomplishments regarding rings, I count rings won as 'the man' more than anything else
    Just going by the faux category of "rings as the man" then Bill Russell is far and away the undisputed GOAT then.

This is not a real category. People throw it out as a statistical category. Does anyone outside of ISH and similar sites comprised of a tiny fraction of hardcore elitist fans care about this? This is a rhetorical question. No one does. Rings are rings. Walk into the local sports bar tonight and ask people how many rings Kobe, or for that matter Shaq or Magic have. 5, 4, and 5. It is hilarious how elitist fans obsess over a fictional category that is based on subjective factors and is irrelevant. If "the man" could win without the "sidekick" it would mean something but many players have proved this cannot be done, aside from Hakeem, Duncan, and Barry. Look at LeBron before Wade. Look at Kobe before Gasol. Look at Jordan before before Pippen and the list goes on and on.