Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Man Murders A Drunk Driver After Car Crash

let me say his last thing before hitting the sack...as someone who has been heavily affected by alcohol in a wrong way and knows a great deal about events like this...(although this one in particular is rare)

just about everyone who has killed someone being the drunk driver has their life ruined over it...even if they are 17, it was their first offense, whatever...it ruins their life...they still have to spend years in prison, have a federal offense on their record that keeps them from having a decent job when they get out, and the extreme guilt of death on thier hands to live with which causes deep depression for most. Had this 20 year old not been shot in the head, his life would have still been a mess over this with likely no happy ending...it would have dominated his life's story.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    one of his sons was flown to the hospital by helicopter because he was alive

and intrinsic pointed out this:

the way I pictured it is that they were in the middle of the road pushing a car in the dark because no gas...the 20 year old came up from behind them and smashed into them...one son died right away, the other still showing signs of life...911 is called by Barajas, who decided to walk to his home and get his gun while his oldest son is still alive on the street, and then shoot the 20 year old in the head.
    911 would have been called either way.

Anyways 1 dying would have been enough to kill either way.

I cant believe we are still arguing this.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

fukkkk u

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

just about everyone who has killed someone being the drunk driver has their life ruined over it...even if they are 17, it was their first offense, whatever...it ruins their life...they still have to spend years in prison, have a federal offense on their record that keeps them from having a decent job when they get out, and the extreme guilt of death on thier hands to live with which causes deep depression for most. Had this 20 year old not been shot in the head, his life would have still been a mess over this with likely no happy ending...it would have dominated his life's story.
    If someone is a complete moron and puts themselves in a dangerous situation where they are more than likely to fail they deserve the worst possible outcome. In an ideal world only the idiot drunk driver would die from any accident and the innocent party survives. Think of all the lifes the drunk idiot ruins yet after prison can get out and life a fairly normal life (im pretty sure in Australia they can get social security) with some guilt. Big deal I rather be that than the guy who dies. The problem is there is a surplus of complete idiots and wankers that do these things because most are cowards with low self esteem who have to go out get drugged up /drunk to feel good about themselves than get into a car where in most cases in a crash the innocent person dies and they somehow live.

Good job by that dad for what he did, its as close to justice as hes going to get, there is seriously to much cowardly crap that goes on in this world and a lot of it is done by drunken/drugged up losers who have nothing better to do than destory themselves and others rather than trying to build something decent.

It's amazing the passion that some people defend a drunk driver killing two kids. It was a "careless" mistake.

Now apparently the fact that one kid was on his way to the hospital it's incredibly relevant and important, the other one laying dead it's of no importance and it's irrelevant. And apparently these "people" are not only a fathers but a "good" fathers! lol

"Hey look you killed my son while driving drunk, but that's ok, the other one is going to the hospital, wanna go for drink? Now if you killed them both, man you would be in trouble!"

Seriously how retarded can you be?

I wonder if the biggest retard on this thread, when he is pulled over, he shows a powerpoint presentation to the cops, about how texting kills more, and how that makes it ok to drive drunk and kill people.

Know what, there was two careless mistakes, not just one, the guy saw a rabbit on the side of the road, that was attracted by the noise and he went grab a gun to kill him so that he could present it to his grieving wife as a gift, but he shot the driver instead, it was dark and shit... what a "careless mistake"

I love how this ******* have all figure it out since the first minute, amazes me how he didn't even said that somewhow he was forced to drink and forced to drive!

Ohhh... poor fellow!! You know what, thank god he is dead, imagine what he would have gone through if he was still alive!

I'm speechless, it was not enough to try to pass this driver as a saint, you had to try pass all drunk drivers as victims, how big of a douchebag someone has to be? Seriously?
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 02-14-2013 at 09:52 AM.

I'm still confused as to how anyone sees me as actually defending drunk driving...wtf

It's as serious as a heart attack...read past posts

Texting was brought up in comparison because for some reason most wouldn't murder a texter but they are the same

/Broken record...drunk driving is bad...broken record...drunk driving is bad

Next thread, the importance of reading comprehension

I guess to some of you one saying "he didn't deserve to be shot" equates to me saying drunk drivers shouldn't be punished

I agree with what the law is RIGHT NOW...like I said earlier...I am a fan of the 3 strike method

My views on this are the same as the judges...some of your views are that drunks should be shot, which is ridiculous

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I guess to some of you one saying "he didn't deserve to be shot" equates to me saying drunk drivers shouldn't be punished

I agree with what the law is RIGHT NOW...like I said earlier...I am a fan of the 3 strike method

My views on this are the same as the judges...some of your views are that drunks should be shot, which is ridiculous
    Drunks that kill innocent people should be shot, normal drunks who cause problems should be badly punished/beaten so they don't do it again. Drunks who don't cause problems and don't drive cars are fine since they are only hurting there own health.

Drunk driving and even texting while driving are not careless mistakes. A careless mistake is locking your keys in the car or forgetting to turn of the water. The difference?

It is a CHOICE TO DRIVE DRUNK, it is not a careless mistake it is an EGREGIOUS ERROR in judgement. And you sure as hell deserve to be shot in the face if you drive drunk and kill someone.

p.tiddy you are the one who needs to learn reading comprehension as well as the english language. Casually talking about drunk driving in passing like you are is whats causing everyones reaction to you. Stop acting like a jackass attention troll and pretending you are not.

okay andre, I strongly disagree that drunks who kill people should be shot
    Last edited by -p.tiddy-; 02-14-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Perhaps "careless choice" is better wording...you're right

Sorry if "careless mistake" rubs some of you the wrong way...mistakes are mistakes though, and getting in a car drunk is careless...it fits imo but whatever

Decent college freshman

Perhaps "careless choice" is better wording...you're right

Sorry if "careless mistake" rubs some of you the wrong way...mistakes are mistakes though, and getting in a car drunk is careless...it fits imo but whatever
    Careless is accidentally bleaching your colored sheets. Driving drunk is reckless, dangerous and possibly deadly. When you are piloting a 4 thousand pound hunk of metal at high speeds you have a huge and very serious responsibility.

I had to take several classes ny MAD (mothers against drunk driving) and many of them reffered to it as a "careless mistake"

Saying things like "its sad my son lost his life to someone else's careless mistake"

That's where I got that phrase with this...would post links of them using that phrase but im on phone

no one ever feels bad for the driver...who wasn't out looking to kill anyone...and just made a careless mistake, something that I bet most here over the age of 25 have done at some point

it's very very tragic but the driver didn't deserve to be executed like that...
    How dumb are you. Careless mistake my a$$. It's called you being a selfish f*ck putting everyone's life at risk who is on the road because you are fu*king retarded. Feel bad for the driver my a$$. He is pretty much a murderer.

no, they aren't pretty much murders...most of them are just careless kids who are intoxicated

speaking of MADD, many of them are the mothers of the actual drunk driver who died...they will get you to feel for their son's death and plead for you not to make the same costly mistake.

is "costly mistake" okay for you?