Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Would you suck a ***** for $10,000,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    It'll be the best five seconds of that dick's existence.

For $10 million bucks...you kidding me? I'll put my finger up his ass if he wants. Dude could photograph it and put it on his FB page.

Some of the responses. DAYUM!

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Let's up the ante. You only get the money if the dude cums. The twist: that pal has severe problems cumming, but you're only being told about that after a couple of minutes. So either you give him the world's best blowjob and "hope for the best" or walk away in shame, knowing you sucked someone else's cawk... for nothing.
    This is ISH's version of the Trolley problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Umm, maybe if it was hairless and below 6 inches. Anyone who says they wouldn't is just lying, 5 seconds for 10 million? You could buy 100 pounds of toothpaste, mouthwash, juicy fruit and 100 elite hookers.
    you're forgetting that people would likely know it. You'd be known as the guy who got rich by sucking a dick.

money doesn't mean that much to me. When I was younger, I'd actually entertain a question like this, but now... I don't think I would. How much money is enough money? 10 million is a lot of money. I don't need that or a dick in my mouth.

-Smak

A whole Freakin' Lot of monies for a 5sec blowjob? Fcuk! we could DT too.

What's the lowest amount of money you would suck a dick for?

Also, the question in the OP is way too fvcking ridiculous and easy to answer. Five seconds? Seriously? A better question would be "would you suck a new dlck to completion and swallow every single day first thing in the morning for the rest of your life for $10,000,000?" That one is tougher to answer, because even if you buy a nice house and travel all over the world, no matter where you go or what you do, there's still a pecker waiting for you the next morning that you need to suck. And since it's in the morning, that pretty much ruins the rest of your day, until you get used to it and sucking dlck just become a regular part of your daily routine, and becomes as much a part of who you as your hobbies and your career. In fact, this makes sucking dlck your career by default, so that if anyone ever asked you how you got rich, you'd have to reply "I suck dlck every morning." And because it's a different one every day, you're not going to know how long it's going to take, or what kind of personal hygiene the person has. It could take minutes, or an hour. It could smell like nothing, or it could smell like a dumpster. You don't know until it's in your mouth and you're gagging on it.

Would you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Also, the question in the OP is way too fvcking ridiculous and easy to answer. Five seconds? Seriously? A better question would be "would you suck a new dlck to completion and swallow every single day first thing in the morning for the rest of your life for $10,000,000?" That one is tougher to answer, because even if you buy a nice house and travel all over the world, no matter where you go or what you do, there's still a pecker waiting for you the next morning that you need to suck. And since it's in the morning, that pretty much ruins the rest of your day, until you get used to it and sucking dlck just become a regular part of your daily routine, and becomes as much a part of who you as your hobbies and your career. In fact, this makes sucking dlck your career by default, so that if anyone ever asked you how you got rich, you'd have to reply "I suck dlck every morning." And because it's a different one every day, you're not going to know how long it's going to take, or what kind of personal hygiene the person has. It could take minutes, or an hour. It could smell like nothing, or it could smell like a dumpster. You don't know until it's in your mouth and you're gagging on it.

Would you do that?
    lol, ur one sick fvck

Would you do that?
    ...you have been doing some thinking !..........

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Would you do that?

I don't think I could do the suck a dick every morning thing, it would start to wear on me mentally and physically.

But as for the lowest amount of money I'd suck one off, I'd be willing to give it a go for 3 grand. It's just a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    I don't think I could do the suck a dick every morning thing, it would start to wear on me mentally and physically.

But as for the lowest amount of money I'd suck one off, I'd be willing to give it a go for 3 grand. It's just a dick.
    its also just 3 grand...

unless that 3 grand can be life changing i dont understand how a straight man would do it

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    its also just 3 grand...

unless that 3 grand can be life changing i dont understand how a straight man would do it
    It just doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Yea it would be gross, but 3 grand is a lot of money. I guess I sound like I'd be willing to be a gay hooker or something. Maybe it's time to get some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

On one hand, it's just a fvcking dlck, and what's a dlck in the grand scheme of things?

On the other, for someone who isn't gay and would feel gross about this for the rest of my life, $3,000 seems like too small an amount to give up my dignity.

I can't even tell whether you people are joking or not.