Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Ray Allen and Shard

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Mark Jackson - "Ray Allen could play another 5 years." I believe it, too. Dude is so well conditioned. Allen could still start, but he doesn't need to on a team so stacked.

Rashard Lewis is still a big time player. Just because he wasted away on THAT bench doesn't mean anything. Dude is a GOOD low post defender and a knock down shooter. He could still drop 50 with enough touches.

STACKED.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    I guess if he took 60 shots he could do it. I've always thought I could score ten points in an NBA game if they let me shoot 40 times.

Lewis just playing the mike miller role on the team and Allen just being a bench player.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Mark Jackson - "Ray Allen could play another 5 years." I believe it, too. Dude is so well conditioned. Allen could still start, but he doesn't need to on a team so stacked.

Rashard Lewis is still a big time player. Just because he wasted away on THAT bench doesn't mean anything. Dude is a GOOD low post defender and a knock down shooter. He could still drop 50 with enough touches.

STACKED.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I imagine most players dont give 2 shits what people on the internet think of their legacy. They are ball players. They want to have fun, win, and make money.

NBA rookie of the year

Let's not forget Ray Allen is a ringchaser who betrayed KG and Paul Pierce and that Rashard Lewis does PEDs and was suspended by the NBA for it.

It's pretty easy to not like these scrubs.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    What benefit are they receiving from winning titles with Miami? Role player titles don't enhance your legacy. All they are doing is enhancing Bran's legacy.

Allen's legacy is solidified. It was before he even got to Miami.

And Lewis doesn't have a legacy.

Besides, it's not about the self, it's about the team, being apart of something bigger than one person.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    I don't see the value of role player rings for former all stars. They are lowering themselves to enhance another guy's legacy. Just retire with dignity. If you are a guy like Fisher and Horry then props for your role player rings. I am embarrassed for ray allen seeing him play so hard and with passion when he is just a pawn to enhance Bran's legacy.
    If you don't think that even the bench warmers at the very end of the bench don't want a ring you're an idiot.