Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Beyonce Superbowl Half-time Meme >>> McKayla Maroney Unimpressed

I dont even think the McKayla one was overused, it was just a picture not even a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    As a rugby fan this is my favorite

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

They're funny, but the more I look at it I think McKayla's was better and had more steam for longevity.

I rule the local playground sommervilleCdn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    THis.

The Kanye West .... meme's in recent years.
    Off on a little tangent here, but I don't live in the past. Never get "discourage". It's the courage to continue that counts. Move past the kanye meme pls, and onto a more glorious, bright new future. beyonce meme

Thing that made Mckayla's good was that you could use it for a wide range of responses.

Hell there's posts in ISH history that I wish the McKalya pic was around for. Lemme demonstrate:

For those of you that were around for it, you might remember Catz' standup comedy routine from the OTC Late Night Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    You guys ever notice how you'll be taking a sh*t, and suddenly you just feel the urge to let out a "Hallelujah" or a "Praise Jesus"? What's the deal with that? I mean, I'm just sitting there, usually just listening to one of my favorite Aretha Franklin hit (cuz nothing makes me have to sh*t more than R-E-S-P-E-C-T!) minding my business, when I'll just snap and get the urge to scream to the lord almighty.

Now back in the day, it would just be three or four times a week. Now I'm sh*tting like theirs no tomorrow, two, three, sometimes four times a day... it's like a curse. I'll just be sitting there and next thing I know, I want to stand up and belt out these holy sayings as if I was auditioning for the next season's "America's Next Top Pope".

Maybe it's the rocks, nails, and glass I'm forced to wipe with, who knows. Yes, I lost a superbowl bet... And almost passing out from blood loss is normal right? Right.

And then waking up in a pool of your own blood? No no no, now that's just weird...

Right?

Or Agent_Zero's heartwarming poem to his ex girlfriend

Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    This is a poem i wrote when a girl i really truly loved cheated on me.

i was devastated.

In the spare of the moment I looked to your eyes for the easy comfort that I'd looked for seeing the slow moving waves swaying but a rapid uncontrollable tide set ablaze only seeing me in the reflection knowing I was the cause.

In the spare of the moment I knew that what I thought was freedom was but a sentence to life in your tormenting prison.

In the spare of the moment I knew that the illusion that I thought was love was but a trick of evil deception locking me away in the depths of your heart.
    In the spare of the moment I knew I had given it to you, I knew that I had given you the satisfaction to control my life. I left for you, after these words you con me into saying and you stole it away before I knew what I had done and when I realized it I thought I could break it but I couldn't because that was part of it to give you more power.

In the spare of the moment I thought I had broken your spell that you so simply called love not knowing its lingering affects. Not knowing I had sealed more a long hand delivered what you wanted straight to control, you wanted me to say it then scare me into denial thus leaving me to run trapping myself. In the spare of the moment my life was over, I was at your disposal, I died there in an instance.

In the spare of that very moment you used your "love” to leave me with but guilt and despair and I figured I couldn’t help it as this power was too great for my soul to contain so you harness it to your own power. I gave you the reins to my heart for you to whip me for the rest of my life and yet every lash left a tiny but indefinite painful scar for me to live with and show. You had everything you could possibly want and I gave it to you. In the spare of the moment.

...........In the spare of that very moment you won.

....In that moment I died

... In that moment love changed all and transformed to power.....

In that moment love chained me down.

Love can shift the tables..............*whispers and fades* in the spare of.....a moment.

See? It's useful. The Beyonce one is funny, but not useful

LMAOOO, that one killed me.

Last edited by HardwoodLegend; 02-10-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    The funniest part of these Beyonce pictures is thinking back to how everyone was raving about how incredible she looked.
    She did look incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    She did look incredible.
    No she didn't. These photos clearly show that she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    No she didn't. These photos clearly show that she didn't.
    Open your eyes bro, she looked good.

Open your eyes bro, she looked good.
    No she didn't. And all the flattering pics she's taken over the years are a lie. This is the REAL Beyonce unearthed!

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    She did look incredible.
    Whether she did or not, it's hilarious to me that these pictures are of the person that an entire nation wanted to have sex with.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Whether she did or not, it's hilarious to me that these pictures are of the person that an entire nation wants to have sex with.
    fixed

Certified ISHiot.

fixed
    Maybe you can, but I can't look at Beyonce the same way ever again after seeing these pictures. They're that bad.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Some of these are great. I still have a hard time believing that this is actually her. (didn't watch the halftime show)