Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

Royce is a dumbass, always has been and always will be.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    I wonder if Royce is on drugs...he's awfully paranoid...like over the top, and I doubt he has Schizophrenia . Possible addict IMO.
    Thanks for your expert diagnosis doctor.

He's acting like a complete idiot on Twitter. I bet the Rockets either trade or release him before the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Thanks for your expert diagnosis doctor.
    Thanks, that will be $120 thx.

He's not the only guy in the NBA with anxiety and fear of flying. He is just the only guy acting like this.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

I wonder if Houston has the right to void his contract.

As I recall, White did not attend to parts of the training camp because Houston did not map out a plan for him to over come his disorder.

I am sure if he is not attending games and team travel, Houston must have some right to complete void the contract. Then give him his free agency options. Any team willing to sign this kid right now, they will know what they are getting.

I hope that if this kid is released....take some time off and figure this thing out because if he signs on another team and display this kind of attitude, he is done from the league.

For those whom suggestd that he play's home games only, as a owner who is paying his rookie contract only to get half the production....would you be satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    He's not the only guy in the NBA with anxiety and fear of flying. He is just the only guy acting like this.
    He is just an immature idiot. He was exactly the same way going back to his days in high school at Delasalle and Hopkins.

NBA lottery pick

Tired of this bitch ass n-gga!

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

I can understand him wanting them to support him but he's got to understand that they don't owe him a damn thing.

So I am not sure where the attitude comes from. They can cut him at anytime (they would still have to pay him) but its a business.

There are ways to get your point across and he's going about it the wrong way.

It looks like this guy should have gone undrafted.

National High School Star

i dont wanna fly

Give the fella sleeping pills before boarding and have someone carry him to the plane.

Wow, so he makes all these demands and they meet them. He misses a bunch of practices and is out of game shape and then he gets upset about playing time? I think at this point we should all know it's beyond just the anxiety.

Can't he go to some therapy? Pop a bunch of pills? It would be a shame to have this cost him an NBA career.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

What a b*tch. Acting like all his problems are the responsibility of the Rockets to hand-hold him through it.
    Don't take the job if you can't handle what comes with it. You're only getting paid millions to play a game so quit fkin whining.

Decent college freshman

it's reallllyyyyyy hard to have sympathy for this guy. he's extremely fortunate to have a guaranteed contract in the NBA, and he's taking a big crap all over his opportunity. he comes off as unbelievably immature. you reap what you sow ...