Home of the 16

Default Placebo effect, or not? (Shoulder & Neck Acupressure Points for Relieving Stress)

   

Default Re: Placebo effect, or not? (Shoulder & Neck Acupressure Points for Relieving Stress)

was that big gay al from south park?

anyway, most of the pts worked for me. i

   

Default Re: Placebo effect, or not? (Shoulder & Neck Acupressure Points for Relieving Stress)

so did it work for you, LG?

Home of the 16

A little bit. But I can't relax -- just cause my heart has been beating at a fast rate for like two weeks now, & it feels like I can never get any enough air to breathe.

I think it's anxiety or palpitations. Gotta get it checked.

   

i know what you mean, though... i've had that before for a month or two, with increased blood pressure and all, and it definitely sucks.

yea, auto-accupressure would probably be too mild for that.

in my case i tried thinking of some new product or food i had started on when the rapid heartbeat began. i found a match in arm & hammer deodorant, stopped using it, and the problem went away. it could have been a total coincidence, though.

i hope you get it worked out!

Home of the 16

I got my blood pressure checked this month, & they said it's fine.

& yeah, I'll try it. Thanks.

Home of the 16

I did some research, & people have say that it's "UDB, Unbalanced Deep Breathing"....

   

that sounds pretty new-agey. i've never heard of it, and it doesn't appear in pubmed or WP.

still recommend you get it checked out, unless one of the medical types around here happen to spot your thread.