Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Dwight Howard's Secret Baby Mama Hope Alexa Releases Workout Pics

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Yeap, check out this thread, it's gold:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277759
    you guys who hunt pics down of ISH'ers crack me up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    you guys who hunt pics down of ISH'ers crack me up
    He posted the pic of himself on here. He put it on himself.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=340

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276690&page=5

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Oh man there's a thread for that and everything

Dwight and **** and marry who he wants, but I do find it irresponsible of him to have done this like what? 5 times now? That's ridiculous.

And while Hope Alexa is totally beautiful, I suspect she's a bitch for how beautiful she is. Which in the end is going to keep any man away from her eventually. I'm totally judging her, but give me a girl slightly above average with a great heart and personality over someone who looks like her who is a bitch. Her physically stature will last only so long until you don't want to deal with her anymore.

Very good NBA starter

Yeap, check out this thread, it's gold:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=277759
    Wow that thread turned into a trainwreck pretty fast

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Wow that thread turned into a trainwreck pretty fast
    The pathetic trolling b***h(rrr3) got trolled hardcore, finally got exactly what he(rrr3) deserved. A cold, hard, raw taste of his(rr3) own medicine. The best part for me, is when he(rrr3) realized he(rrr3) spent the last 10 months, backing himself into a corner. Then desperately tried to get me to post a pic of myself, in order to bail his lyin' dumb a** out. Yeah...that'll happen

To make it even more comical, instead of just admitting he(rrr3) LIED for the last 10 months, he(rrr3) throws a HUGE b***h fit, and runs away to go hide for 2 days
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-05-2012 at 07:11 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Dwight was suing one of his baby mama's so he wouldn't have to pay child support. Low Class Dwight.
    Really?

"bitch ain't shit - rrr3"

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Because he only has 1 child.

If he had multiple children not only would there be documentation legally to establish paternity, but for child support. With the way he fought so hard for custody for his son with Royce Reed, why would he not acknowledge the existence of these other children? Use your brains.

People berated this woman in the OP so much she deleted her Twitter as soon as this story of rumors came out. It's almost ridiculous. BSO even called the article they made about it as a "rumor" because if they didn't Dwight's legal team would have sued them for libel.
    BSO has never been sued to my knowledge nor has any denied the story.

I am pretty sure if it was a lie, Dwight who sues the mother of his child weekly would have sued them too.

Doesn't say anything about a rumor in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    5 kids? What a fu*king moron. Seriously
    The nba should tell these retards on day 1. Always use a condom, otherwise kiss your money goodbye..

She's hot and all but why is everyone saying marry her?
    They've been doing this on rookie orientation before the season starts since forever.

It's like the DARE program for school kids (keep kids off drugs)...it ain't workin...

She's about to snap D12's shit up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    People's morals are largely a product of there circumstances and opportunities.

Example. If your car gets broken into at a poor neighborhood and doesnt in a rich neighborhood, does this indicate that the rich community is more moral? Maybe, but there is a reason crime has a strong correlation to poverty and if you use common sense it becomes obvious. The rich person has would get less utility form petty crimes and thus is less likely to do it.
    Petty crime like breaking into someone's house: yes. But overall crime? Hell no. Besides, morals =/= tendency to perform crime. There are lots of evil things that can be done (that rich people do) that are legal.

Nothing worse than trolls who ridicule photos of other posters but are too afraid to post one of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Nothing worse than trolls who ridicule photos of other posters but are too afraid to post one of their own.
    This!!! If there's one poster I want to see a pic of, it's LakersReign. I find it pretty sad when dudes sit on here and judge another dudes pic.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    This!!! If there's one poster I want to see a pic of, it's LakersReign. I find it pretty sad when dudes sit on here and judge another dudes pic.

INTERNET ETIQUETTE 101: ALL trolls(rrr3) get trolled eventually. What goes around, comes around, so keep cryin' all you(rainintwos/ihoopallday) want. You DON'T have to prove a ******* thing a bunch of strangers on the internet. And if you're(rrr3) online PRETENDING to be some big bada**, and are dumb enough to want to do so, then be man enough to take the consequences. And NOT run away, cryin' like a pathetic little b***h(rrr3).

Oh, and by the way, since the 2 idiots(ranintwos/ihoopallday) above me, are way too ret**ded to get that, let me dumb it down(rrr3): I NEVER said sh*t about my personal life on ISH, therefore, I don't have to prove a damn thing. So....good luck with all that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-06-2012 at 01:06 PM.