Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers
    So wait... for properties that give you a weekly income, does that time only pass when the game is on? or if you, say, don't play the game for a few weeks, when you log back in will you have that income from game time passing?
    Nope has to be done in game only. Ah well.

I'm going to destroy planes of a company and invest in a rival. Should skyrocket

Yeah, guys, the days only advance if you play the game. If you're interested in a quicker way to make time fly in GTA V without actually doing anything, just have one of your characters lay on his bed to save the game, but don't save it. Just back out when the save screen pops up. You'll have advanced 6 hrs. Keep doing that and before you know it, weeks will start going by quickly.
    I haven't actually done this, but I know it works in every GTA game ever made.
    The only downside to this method is that it's boring, but it isn't time consuming at all.

Banned

I have a question with gta5 online when you kill another player do you get all there money or that isn't allowed.

What % is everyone at? 87% currently doing the spaceship parts. Found 6 out of 50 thus far.

69/69 missions
    25/42 hobbies and past times
    17/20 strangers and freaks
    14/14 random occurrences
    10/16 miscellaneous

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Yeah, guys, the days only advance if you play the game. If you're interested in a quicker way to make time fly in GTA V without actually doing anything, just have one of your characters lay on his bed to save the game, but don't save it. Just back out when the save screen pops up. You'll have advanced 6 hrs. Keep doing that and before you know it, weeks will start going by quickly.
    I haven't actually done this, but I know it works in every GTA game ever made.
    The only downside to this method is that it's boring, but it isn't time consuming at all.
    Thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    I have a question with gta5 online when you kill another player do you get all there money or that isn't allowed.
    If the person is dumb enough to not put their money into an ATM, then yes, you can rob them once you kill them.
    There's going to be a feature where you put your money into a bank account & pay for everything with a debit card.

I think I was at ~85% but I restarted the story to play the game more thoroughly. I didn't rush through the story, but I think I didn't play the game as well as I could've.
    This time around I'm aiming at doing EVERYTHING the game has to offer.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'm putzing around pretty good now. I've just finished the first sequence of mandatory Trevor stuff, after Franken and Mike do the jewel heist. Did as much extra stuff as I could, like the Cletus hunting stuff, and the first bounty mission, where I killed the guy by accident.

I purchased the Hen House bar for my first piece of property with Trevor, instead of the airfield, mostly because it was cheaper, and returns money automatically without having to do missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I'm putzing around pretty good now. I've just finished the first sequence of mandatory Trevor stuff, after Franken and Mike do the jewel heist. Did as much extra stuff as I could, like the Cletus hunting stuff, and the first bounty mission, where I killed the guy by accident.

I purchased the Hen House bar for my first piece of property with Trevor, instead of the airfield, mostly because it was cheaper, and returns money automatically without having to do missions.
    Yeah, the airfield sucks. I thought after finishing all the missions for it, the income would become automatic, but nope. You still have to keep doing them in order to make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Yeah, the airfield sucks. I thought after finishing all the missions for it, the income would become automatic, but nope. You still have to keep doing them in order to make a profit.
    That is what I thought. 10 missions (plane/ground). I figured once you complete them all then you get a weekly income. No? That is dumb. Still gotta complete them for the 100% tho.

Wait you're wrong. The missions you do for the Hangar (Trevor) you do get a weekly income. I've been getting $15,000 so far.

okay so I've read you can hold the assassination mission off till the end and then stock up on the respective company to earn big money but currently it seems like I cannot advance until i do my first assassination mission. Do i have to do the first assassination mission then the rest can be done later?

btw dunno if you know about the money packages income thing where you get two characters and send them both to two different locations where money packages are found and keep swapping between both of them cause it will keep re spawning everytime. It's pretty decent I made 1mill in like 20 minutes with franklin on the 25k packages and did a bit with michael on 9k packages earning like 500k.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    okay so I've read you can hold the assassination mission off till the end and then stock up on the respective company to earn big money but currently it seems like I cannot advance until i do my first assassination mission. Do i have to do the first assassination mission then the rest can be done later?
    Yes, first assassination needs to be completed in order to advance the story. The rest don't affect the main story.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

The weed store you can buy with Franklin is the best property by value wise, imo. It's like 250, or around there, and you make about 9 per week. Don't need to do anything other than occasionally drive the truck from a house to the store (which takes 2 minutes). No deliveries, no cops on my ass, and no store attacks as far as I have owned it.

I've had a lot of work to do the last few days so I haven't been playing.

Right now I'm at 56.5%. I don't even remember the last mission I did. I think maybe the one where you use Michael and you are with the FIB agents. ...white text>[color=white]I think that's the one you scuba dive into a base and then steal a toxin or something[/color].

Let me check the stats:
    -Says the last mission played for all the characters was "Monkey Business", so whatever that was.
    -47/69 missions
    -21/42 hobbies and pastimes
    -8/20 strangers and freaks
    -14/14 random events
    -4/16 misc.

I know I haven't found any of the spaceship, collectables, and whatever yet.

I want to finish the main story before online.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 09-26-2013 at 02:13 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

How many assassination missions are there?

Only three?

Quote Originally Posted by eriX

btw dunno if you know about the money packages income thing where you get two characters and send them both to two different locations where money packages are found and keep swapping between both of them cause it will keep re spawning everytime. It's pretty decent I made 1mill in like 20 minutes with franklin on the 25k packages and did a bit with michael on 9k packages earning like 500k.
    Correct, you have to do the first assassination mission in order to progress through the story.

I made the mistake of doing all of the assassination missions early on my first playthrough. I started a new game and saved the assassinations for the end and now I have 1.2 billion on each character.