Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: #35 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    29.2 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.5 apg, on 46% FG, 57% TS, 51% eFG%

33.7 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 8.3 apg, 52% FG, 68% TS in the Western Conference Finals - Probably the best WCF performance since his '01 series vs San Antonio

The game Gasol bailed Kobe out was when he shot 37%? Oh damn, he bailed him out so good.
    40% shooting in the Finals.

25% shooting in Game 7

Even I could score 28 PPG in an NBA game if I had as many shots as Kobe is allowed to get.

And 37% > 25%. 12% is quite a big difference in terms of shooting percentages. And at the end of Game 7 Gasol was coming down with every rebound. He had 18 of them in the game in case you had to go to bed early for school that night.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    The same year that Kobe got shut down by Eric Snow and outplayed by Iverson in the finals and had to get bailed out by Shaq dominating the 2001 DPOY?

Btw Shaqs win shares in the Finals are superior Just as Gasol and Hakeems were in their respective FINALS series.
    are you 12? who the **** uses "LMAO"?

and no one cares about your anti Kobe agenda. i dont, and many consider me a kobe hater

Pau isnt top50

2010 WCF

"Then MiamiSpice said that You were better than me in 2010"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    are you 12? who the **** uses "LMAO"?

and no one cares about your anti Kobe agenda. i dont, and many consider me a kobe hater

Pau isnt top50
    Lets see who you voted for in this thread....

LOL Allen Iverson. Yeah that 6 foot 160 guy that shoots even worse percentages than Kobe. You think that overrated ghetto piece of trash is better than International superstar Pau gasol who is one of the few players in NBA History to lead a team to a nba championship(2010)?

My ****ing dick is bigger than Iverson. That guy is too small to do anything at a half decent efficiency and its evident by the 0 championships he was able to win in his career.

The same year that Kobe got shut down by Eric Snow and outplayed by Iverson in the finals and had to get bailed out by Shaq dominating the 2001 DPOY?

Btw Shaqs win shares in the Finals are superior Just as Gasol and Hakeems were in their respective FINALS series.
    Post me the 2 series before the Finals

LOL Allen Iverson. Yeah that 6 foot 160 guy that shoots even worse percentages than Kobe. You think that overrated ghetto piece of trash is better than International superstar Pau gasol who is one of the few players in NBA History to lead a team to a nba championship(2010)?

My ****ing dick is bigger than Iverson. That guy is too small to do anything at a half decent efficiency and its evident by the 0 championships he was able to win in his career.
    swim back to mexico

Banned

2010 WCF

Western Conference Finals stats?

You think I'm supposed to give a ****? Talk to me when Kobe does well in the Finals against a half decent team. Thats where the big boys play. Its where the actual ****ing championship is won. It's no surprise the only time Kobe did well in the Finals (2002 and 2009) was when he went up against a joke of a team with a terrible defense.

2000 Pacers, 2001 Sixers, 2004 Pistons, Both Celtics teams. Kobe with awful finals series against all of them. Kobe is one of the worst Finals performers among all-time greats.

Iverson - Won MVP award, 4 scoring Titles, led team to the Finals, made multiple All-NBA First teams, ect
    Pau - Never received a SINGLE MVP VOTE, Never made an All-NBA First team, never led a team to A SINGLE PLAYOFF WIN.

pau hasnt led any team to anything.. Iverson LED his team to the finals at least

Western Conference Finals stats?

You think I'm supposed to give a ****? Talk to me when Kobe does well in the Finals against a half decent team. Thats where the big boys play. Its where the actual ****ing championship is won. It's no surprise the only time Kobe did well in the Finals (2002 and 2009) was when he went up against a joke of a team with a terrible defense.

2000 Pacers, 2001 Sixers, 2004 Pistons, Both Celtics teams. Kobe with awful finals series against all of them. Kobe is one of the worst Finals performers among all-time greats.
    The 2001 San Antonio Spurs had the #1 Defense in the entire league.
    Kobe averaged 33-7-7 on 51% vs them

2009 Orlando Magic had the #1 Defense in the entire league, that's a joke/terrible defense?

Someone ban this guy

lets just ignore this 12 year old mexican pile of acne before the entire thread is ruined

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    swim back to mexico
    Yeah no argument kid, thats what I ****ing thought.

Banned

Iverson - Won MVP award, 4 scoring Titles, led team to the Finals, made multiple All-NBA First teams, ect
    Pau - Never received a SINGLE MVP VOTE, Never made an All-NBA First team, never led a team to A SINGLE PLAYOFF WIN.
    Pau Gasol : Led 2010 Lakers to NBA Championship

Allen Iverson: Led team to no championships and multiple lottery appearences.

did you just make that? get a life bro

there is nothing to argue. everyone knows iverson is better than pau

Pau Gasol
    -Led 2010 Lakers to the championship as the best player