Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: J.R. Smith klowning Kobe on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Fan told jr Mamba is in town, he replied "So What"
    Fan said kobe puttin up 40+, he replied "Yea, Shots!"
    Fan said Kobe is 30+ years ol and puts up better stats then you, JR replied " And more losses"
    Thanks. I've never really understood twitter talk, but that makes sense. Why does it read right to left? Who's idea was that?

Fan said Kobe is 30+ years ol and puts up better stats then you, JR replied " And more losses"
    So what you're saying is JR Smith is weak minded and easily manipulated into saying stupid things by total strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    Thanks. I've never really understood twitter talk, but that makes sense. Why does it read right to left? Who's idea was that?
    Ever read manga ? It's right to left, as well.

The reactions on here prove how soft as **** people are these days. Back in the day it wasn't fans you were saying this shit to, it was the media or the player themselves. Everybody's acting like JR posted a picture of Kobe's girl naked or something.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    So what you're saying is JR Smith is weak minded and easily manipulated into saying stupid things by total strangers.
    this.

I love how some players can get baited into saying or doing things.

Reminds me of the time that I went on ustream and was calling Marbury a cancer, he went off. good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Ever read manga ? It's right to left, as well.
    No, but I used to read comic books a long, long time ago.

My brain just isn't wired to read right to left like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    No problem. And its weird

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    The reactions on here prove how soft as **** people are these days. Back in the day it wasn't fans you were saying this shit to, it was the media or the player themselves. Everybody's acting like JR posted a picture of Kobe's girl naked or something.
    True, this small talk is nothing. But then we have ISH filling 10 pages about a little trash talk JR Smith said about the guy he's about to go up against before he gets scored on like crazy out there, lets give him a break and let him have his last words before he gets embarrased ... I mean NBA players are some of the most competitive people in the world, and you expect them to be all ladi dadi about a big game like this?.. Come on, New York vs LA. All these politically correct bitches have to understand the rules of the game JR SMith isn't small time at all either.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    I need to learn how to read twitter talk. It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

You almost have to be a dumbf*ck to understand this shit. This ain't twitter talk it's Ghetto talk.

Local High School Star

Thank you. Now I understand how to read twitter better. I think these tweets are funny. Kobe is gonna do a lot of damage tonight. I don't think the lakers are going to win though.

JR Smith is smart. Now Kobe will go for his shots even if the team is struggling.

OMG someone is using modern technology to trash talk. Stop the presses!

I rule the local playground MELOgamaniac's Avatar

The Jr hate is ridiculous...I know he has a reputation for not doing the best things but its like no matter what he does whether its passionate or competitive yall have to play him like an idiot. and to the people that say he is insecure to responding to fans on twitter , heres some news...all players do that. they get trash talked all the time and they once in a while respond to it...even golden boys like durant

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by MELOgamaniac
    The Jr hate is ridiculous...I know he has a reputation for not doing the best things but its like no matter what he does whether its passionate or competitive yall have to play him like an idiot. and to the people that say he is insecure to responding to fans on twitter , heres some news...all players do that. they get trash talked all the time and they once in a while respond to it...even golden boys like durant
    I agree. Nothing wrong with good old fashion trash talk. That being said I hope Kobe goes Mamba on this fool Jr. Smith!