Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Would you dump a girl that had been raped and got an STD from it?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Some of the answers on here

If your girl got raped she wouldn't want to be having sex for a looooooong time so that should be the least of your worries.
    How do you know?

I was raped, and then had sex the next night

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

It's sad that she was raped and I'd do my best to help her move on from that...but if she has an STD then she has an STD and i'd treat that situation as if it was any other girl that had one.

If you'd dump another girl for this, then I guess you should dump this girl for this.

If a girl was fat due to her having slow metabolism you wouldn't be forced to date her just to be nice...same shit here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

If you were raped and got an STD, would you understand if your girlfriend dumped you?

Also, how attached and how long you have been with the girl matters. If you have been dating her for 2 weeks, pretty easy call. If you have been with her for years and planned a future today, not quite so easy.

Deity ★ Persona Hoodlum Science's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    it could only be HIV or herpes

everything else is curable
    Not true. Hepatitis (C especially) and HPV are incurable. They created a vaccine for females as a preventative measure to HPV, but there's nothing for males (as far as I know?) Hepatitis (A, B or C) isn't a commonly transmitted disease, sexually. Its primary transfer agent is blood-to-blood contact. People who engage in an[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]l sex are much more likely to catch the virus than va[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]inal.

It's super rarely passed from vag[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]nal intercourse, but there's still a possibility. Most people who catch Hepatitis do so from sharing needles or engaging in an[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]l sex. Like HIV (in the Western and Developing World - Africa being the exception where men and women are virtually equally infected, and 99% of new cases result from heterosexual sex), the majority of those infected with Hepatitis are homosexual men. Unlike HIV however, like I said, the majority of new transmissions occur from needle sharing (whereas homosexual men are the primary pool of HIV infected individuals).

*edit*

I received an Inbox message cussing me up and down talking about it *Hepatitis isn't a gay disease!" ... "stop spreading bullshit rumors you're just as likely to get it from vag[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]nal sex as you are a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al sex!" ... "it's HIGHLY likely you will catch any form of Hepatitis from fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy! maybe even more than buttholes!"

Alright, for starters, I never said Hepatitis was a "gay disease." Secondly, Hepatitis is a virus, not a disease. They're not one in the same. Step up your common sense. I didn't say it was impossible to get Hepatitis from having vagi[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al sex, I simply said it's not commonly and way more unlikely, whereas an[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]l sex is a MUCH higher probability (due to blood-to-blood exchange).

I'm not in the business of gay-bashing. I'm simply putting simple facts out there. If pirates want to sail the seas in search of endless booty and backdoor treasure, that's their business; I'm just putting some simple facts out there. I hate it when people get so upset and offended when someone mentions the FACT the majority of those infected with HIV/AIDS are homosexual men. Like it or not, be it PC or not, it's simply the truth. I'm not saying HIV is a gay virus, I'm just saying pee-wee in the place where you empty your butt is the primary source of new HIV infections. It's been that way since the virus appeared in the early 80's, and the tend hasn't changed since.

http://www.webmd.com/hepatitis/ss/sl...titis-overview

Hepatitis: How Does It Spread?
    Hepatitis C spreads through infected blood. In the U.S., sharing needles or "works" to inject drugs is the most common cause of infection. Getting a tattoo or body piercing with an infected needle is another means of exposure. A mother may pass the virus to her child at birth. In rare cases, unprotected sex spreads hepatitis C, but the risk appears small. Having multiple sex partners, HIV, or rough sex seems to increase risk for spreading hepatitis C.
    Last edited by Hoodlum Science; 07-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    How do you know?

I was raped, and then had sex the next night
    Raped on a video game or anally raped? is not the same thing

Don't. Have some resource and understand her pain. Be strong about it not as a husband but as a bestfriend and boyfriend. Not many people understand the results of being raped.

It would depend on who raped her. If it was a black guy I'm out. I'm not allowed to touch anything that's been infected by the black magic.

Deity ★ Persona Hoodlum Science's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    It would depend on who raped her. If it was a black guy I'm out. I'm not allowed to touch anything that's been infected by the black magic.
    You forgot the "JK" at the end. Unless of course, you're A) racist and B) insecure about black dudes snatching that vanilla chick from up under that diffident vice grip of yours.

Black dude done stole ya 5 star white bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, and you all like:

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I don't know if I could get over the fact she got raped to begin with tbh, it would probably just ruin the whole relationship for me in the first place.

sometimes when i jerk off i like to tell myself that i dont like it and i want it to stop but i dont stop so i guess that kinda like rape

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Thats what she told you?
    i lol'd

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    You're a beautiful young man, Draz.
    Lol he isnt going to stay with a girl with STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Don't. Have some resource and understand her pain. Be strong about it not as a husband but as a bestfriend and boyfriend. Not many people understand the results of being raped.
    I never said you couldnt be friends with her, but ending in a sexual relationship equals a dumping.

Be honest, wouldnt you end the sexual relationship in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    If you were raped and got an STD, would you understand if your girlfriend dumped you?

Also, how attached and how long you have been with the girl matters. If you have been dating her for 2 weeks, pretty easy call. If you have been with her for years and planned a future today, not quite so easy.
    Does being with a girl for a long time change the facts of the case? I am asking what you would eventually do.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Some of the answers on here

If your girl got raped she wouldn't want to be having sex for a looooooong time so that should be the least of your worries.
    Sex is a part of relationships. Eventually it would come up. What would you do then?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    If you had any semblance of a heart, you would realize how traumatic a rape is and how much worse it would be for her if you dumped her. That's just messed up, man.
    So you would stay in a relationship with a girl with STDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Thats what she told you?
    lying bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    lol I dont know why, but i had previously thought you were black
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 07-13-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Da Mavs

Yes if it was a girl I had a relationship with for a long time and a future. I'd stay together and work through the treatments and what not even if it was HIV and herpes.

Local High School Star intrinsic's Avatar

Unless we've had children together, I'm leaving. At the boyfriend/girlfriend stage, her problems do not have to be my problems.

if she was raped .. maybe if she can get past it and be normal again .. if she's a constant head case after that .. don't think so .. but it probably wouldn't matter if she caught an std .. what's the point in dealing with that headache