Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Abortion counselor films own abortion and it becomes a viral video

Abortions are evil. Having a life that is less than ideal is better than not having a life at all. If you have already been negligent enough to get pregnant "accidentally", then you should not compound the mistake by then robbing a person of life.

If she REALLY wants to get rid of the child, why not put it up for adoption? There are many unfortunate couples out there who cannot have kids of their own and will be more than happy to give this child a opportunity at the life it deserves.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

the only scenario that could perhaps justify abortion are women who got raped.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

i think it's more irresponsible for a person who isn't ready to have a child to bring them into the world and have them live a ****ed up childhood. at least she's honest about not being ready / wanting a child. most people having sex aren't doing it to have children anyway.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    the only scenario that could perhaps justify abortion are women who got raped.
    what about the cases where child birth might kill the mother?

yo what a fk** HAVE ISH HOOP LOSED THERE DAMN MINDS ?!?!?! ARE OYU FK** BETA RETARTS ?? FK** ALL YOU RETARTED BETA STUPID ASS RETART MOTHER****ER !!!! are you fk** stupid or what ?? oh want a damn children if i make a woman pregnant i wlel punch her fk ** sotmach like i want a crybaby to my house man . if woman dont want a children then abort that babey and throw it to trash can it is mure murder to make stupid retart babby because woman doesnt want take care of it you dumbass what matter to u not everone want a children and not everone want take care of it i swear to god i well punch some of you retarts and your pregnant peroid wife fk** u

i juts murder a thousends children all over my keyboard who want a pictur

Banned

Theo I didnt know dogs had abortions!

A three-minute video is a pretty poor vessel for communicating her message, but I approve of the spirit of it...although I'm willing to bet that pro-choice folks would rather see someone who isn't quite so much of a dingbat speaking up here.

No sense getting into the discussion because its just people talking in circles and beating the dead horse.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

edit: nvm

What a despicable piece of shit.

lol @ Mavs bringing his usual liberal platitudes to the thread. 'It ok cos killin your baby cos u not ready is not as bad as holding a bad opinion' bla bla bla

Damn, she could abort my child anytime....or not..either way it gets in. She's hot.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What a despicable piece of shit.

lol @ Mavs bringing his usual liberal platitudes to the thread. 'It ok cos killin your baby cos u not ready is not as bad as holding a bad opinion' bla bla bla
    rent free

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    People who think it's murder, when a friend gets an abortion do you want for them to be locked up? Do you never speak to them again knowing what a monster they are? Are you terrified when you see them knowing they are capable of anything?
    i buy them drinks as a gift.

is it that hard for people to put on condoms/take birth control pills these days?

How many of you heroes give a shit when broke welfare poverty stricken mothers have these babies and can't care for them?

Not on your dollar through right?