Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default "Yes we crashed the server and destroyed neg/rep. Swag"NICK YOUNG EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

I will answer a series of questions and answers to make clear the questions that everyone is asking in an exclusive never before seen interview-done by Steven A. Smith

So Nick Young or as they call you Young Sushi, is it true that you are the ISH Kaiser Soze? These kids are saying you are currently atleast 7 different posters on the forum, and that the entire YCC is infact you with millions of different accounts!
    I am Kaiser Soze, just one man but also a legend. Swag.

Engrossing. So tell me how exactly did y'all YCC crash the server neg/rep system
    You see Steve we didn't have to actively do shit, our swagger and pure youthful exuberance, passion for cash money and street-hunger did all the work.

Quite frankly this is an outrage.
    gtfo

You are the most enigmatic poster on this board since Slava Medvedenko. What is the secret behind your charisma and e-leadership
    swag.

Do you realize your whole YCC act is a cheap trick meant to manipulate a bunch of old successful men with jobs and families on a message board to write goofy overly thought out diatribes about how much they hate you on a message board?
    Quite frankly, yes. It's funny to f*ck with retarded old fogies and mess with their heads. Project Mayhem

THE FIRST RULE OF PROJECT MAYHEM IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PROJECT MAYHEM

<>
    Last edited by Nick Young; 05-14-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Default Re: "Yes we crashed the server and destroyed neg/rep. Swag"NICK YOUNG EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

Default Re: "Yes we crashed the server and destroyed neg/rep. Swag"NICK YOUNG EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

Banned

Dude, I can see you being someone in real life who sits in a cubicle, twiddling your thumbs and staring at Barbara from accross the room, hoping that she'll finally notice you. And then coming home and contemplating suicide when she doesn't. And this whole alter ego thing that you do on insidehoops is some desperate cry for attention since you don't get any in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
    Dude, I can see you being someone in real life who sits in a cubicle, twiddling your thumbs and staring at Barbara from accross the room, hoping that she'll finally notice you. And then coming home and contemplating suicide when she doesn't. And this whole alter ego thing that you do on insidehoops is some desperate cry for attention since you don't get any in the real world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
    thanks for the tips bruv, I really need to sort my life out you hit the nail on the head spot on, barbara is a foxy ass b*tch ill never achieve her love if I keep twiddling myself in my damn cubicle!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    thanks for the tips bruv, I really need to sort my life out you hit the nail on the head spot on, barbara is a foxy ass b*tch ill never achieve her love if I keep twiddling myself in my damn cubicle!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Give me a name.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Javat_90
    Give me a name.
    Lauren London. Actress and Weezy baby mama

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Lauren London. Actress and Weezy baby mama
    That`s my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I will answer a series of questions and answers to make clear the questions that everyone is asking in an exclusive never before seen interview-done by Steven A. Smith

So Nick Young or as they call you Young Sushi, is it true that you are the ISH Kaiser Soze? These kids are saying you are currently atleast 7 different posters on the forum, and that the entire YCC is infact you with millions of different accounts!
    I am Kaiser Soze, just one man but also a legend. Swag.

Engrossing. So tell me how exactly did y'all YCC crash the server neg/rep system
    You see Steve we didn't have to actively do shit, our swagger and pure youthful exuberance, passion for cash money and street-hunger did all the work.

Quite frankly this is an outrage.
    gtfo

You are the most enigmatic poster on this board since Slava Medvedenko. What is the secret behind your charisma and e-leadership
    swag.

Do you realize your whole YCC act is a cheap trick meant to manipulate a bunch of old successful men with jobs and families on a message to write goofy overly thought out diatribes about how much they hate you on a message board?
    Quite frankly, yes. It's funny to f*ck with retarded old fogies and mess with their heads. Project Mayhem

THE FIRST RULE OF PROJECT MAYHEM IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT PROJECT MAYHEM

<>