Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Default Famous White Women that have a fetish for black guys

We all know that famous black men go for white females, but what about the famous white women that go for black men. This thread is for them.

Kim Kardashian and Chelsea Handler are two of the biggest black lovers in the entertainment business, but feel free to add on.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Default Re: Famous White Women that have a fetish for black guys

I see tons of white girls goin for black men everyday all over LA. Interracial dating seems like the norm nowadays. I date only Latina or black girls and I see tons of black and white, black and asian, white and asian, etc everyday.

Is it that they have a thing for black guys or a black guy was the best available at the time?

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

to roughly quote her "i have had more black dick in me than a urinal at the apollo"

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time

to roughly quote her "i have had more black dick in me than a urinal at the apollo"

She's repulsive.

Saw a basketball once

Lisa liking black men is all a act just like Katt Williams that pretends to be a pimp but people don't really believe he is a pimp. Lisa was saying she sleeps with black men to get away with saying racist jokes. People cringe but they still laugh they figure hey she like black guys so it's okay she has been tricking people with that scam for years.

And the black men and white woman dating alot is a myth. And when I do see a white chick with a brother she is usually fat. I'm a black man and I will always prefer black women like the majority of black men do. I think white men date outside their race more than any other race now I have seen a lot of white men with Asian women. White men loves Asian women and I have seen a lot of white dudes with Latino women but I always see the majority of black men with black women the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD
    Lisa liking black men is all a act just like Katt Williams that pretends to be a pimp but people don't really believe he is a pimp. Lisa was saying she sleeps with black men to get away with saying racist jokes. People cringe but they still laugh they figure hey she like black guys so it's okay she has been tricking people with that scam for years.

And the black men and white woman dating alot is a myth. And when I do see a white chick with a brother she is usually fat. I'm a black man and I will always prefer black women like the majority of black men do. I think white men date outside their race more than any other race now I have seen a lot of white men with Asian women. White men loves Asian women and I have seen a lot of white dudes with Latino women but I always see the majority of black men with black women the way it should be.
    i see lots of black guys who are with white girls, asian girls, etc. and not black girls. i have black guys who are my friends or coworkers and a few of them date white/asian girls and not black girls. not sure where you are that it's strange. i think you are just talking out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD
    You just got the idiot award of the day.

Lol It's not a scam you retard, it's comedy...Yeah, she really pulled the wool over our eyes with her black **** inside her cunnt routine, I bet you she's laughin eerily inside her dressing room as we speak. Or....it could be that a middle aged blond chick talkin about huge black cocks inside her is just funny? You think she's scamming the crowd into let her get away with coarse material? Have you even seen her act? I doubt she gives a fukk who she offends.

I think its stupid when guys only prefer to date one race of women. There is so many flavors out there! Why limit yourself to just one?

No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    I think its stupid when guys only prefer to date one race of women. There is so many flavors out there! Why limit yourself to just one?
    That's what I've been saying. I dont knock them for it, but I dont understand it fully either.

Chelsea look damn sexy in that pic though, would smash.

Liza Minelli scares me. Last time I watched her stand up routine, I felt really uncomfortable.

NBA rookie of the year

And when I do see a white chick with a brother she is usually fat.
    You need to get out more because you don't know what you're talking about.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets

My N*gga

People are too hung up on race. I've been with almost every color of the damn rainbow and I never thought 'this chick is enter race, what will people think? '

It's the 21st century hot damnit. MLK died so that I can partake in some fine blonde honey. Cesar Chavez fought for the right of a hot Chica to sugar my churro.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

this chick is ****ing hilarious

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

How does heidi not get mentioned?