Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    So....post a pic?
    Like really, who are you to me that I should feel pressured to do anything I don't already feel like doing myself??

You are a nobody. You have no weight around here. It effects me in no way for you to think I'm an Indian teenager. Actually if reflects more on your naivety than mine in the first place.

You lose, I win. That's a common event around here for me.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Like really, who are you to me that I should feel pressured to do anything I don't already feel like doing myself??

You are a nobody. You have no weight around here. It effects me in no way for you to think I'm an Indian teenager. Actually if reflects more on your naivety than mine in the first place.

How's Lebron and his head nods working out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Exactly...gotta love these 2009 join date users trying to act like they have it all figured out.
    It's a new day my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    It's a new day my friend.
    I'm not sure what that means but I'm pretty positive it has little to do with what I said. You and other 2009 users have no history on the poster outside of this year. Its like a fan saying MJ wasnt all that great because they caught MJ when he played for the Wizards and were being potty trained when he was with Da Bulls. There is a reason the regulars of this board dont buy what you fools have already purchased.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    I love it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I'm not sure what that means but I'm pretty positive it has little to do with what I said. You and other 2009 users have no history on the poster outside of this year. Its like a fan saying MJ wasnt all that great because they caught MJ when he played for the Wizards and were being potty trained when he was with Da Bulls. There is a reason the regulars of this board dont buy what you fools have already purchased.
    Well I guess it'll be a mystery forever cuz your boy won't take the 2 min to use his palm pre to take a pic and end this sh*t. But he has no problem posting pics of 'his daughter' for the world to see, right?

Well I guess it'll be a mystery forever cuz your boy won't take the 2 min to use his palm pre to take a pic and end this sh*t. But he has no problem posting pics of 'his daughter' for the world to see, right?
    Pics of a random baby are one thing, posting one of yourself is another. Some people just don't want to, and they shouldn't have to in an effort to prop up or take down your guys' sorry ass theories.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by God Shamgod
    They just don't want to admit they've been fooled its obvious PB isn't who they thought he was.
    exactly, old man GOBB and co are in denial because they have been getting clowned by this little punjabi for years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Pics of a random baby are one thing, posting one of yourself is another. Some people just don't want to, and they shouldn't have to in an effort to prop up or take down your guys' sorry ass theories.
    Yeah, except it's not some random baby (or is it), supposedly it's his daughter but he's pimping her pics out on message boards but posting one of himself is taboo?

Yeah, except it's not some random baby (or is it), supposedly it's his daughter but he's pimping her pics out on message boards but posting one of himself is taboo?
    Yes, because there're no repercussions for posting some pic of a baby that no one knows, nor will it even be recognizable as that same baby, maybe as soon as 6 months.

Yes, because there're no repercussions for posting some pic of a baby that no one knows, nor will it even be recognizable as that same baby, maybe as soon as 6 months.
    He could always post a pic holding up 'I'm PB' over his face. If he is some 6'4'' black guy it will be pretty damn obvious he isn't some small kid. Either way at this point I really don't care outside of the pure entertainment value of these threads.

Why would he do that, when he's got all yo guys fawning over him all day?

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    exactly, old man GOBB and co are in denial because they have been getting clowned by this little punjabi for years.
    This is where being a poster here for more than 1 year comes into effect. PB has been clowning me and the other regulars for years? False. Or do i need to take a photo of me holding up a False sign for you to believe this?

How old are you? Your logic is juvenile.

Exactly. These posters are dumb as rocks.

That brings us back to posting a picture of your kid then. I don't have kids so I can't really say, but logically speaking it is a bit odd to post a pic of your kid, but be too above it to post something so simple. I understand he is getting off on the attention and will most likely not post one anytime soon just to annoy the people who are calling for it the loudest, but also not posting one just allows for idle speculation.

Either way it seems clear that the line is being drawn in which the old guard support him while those who are more recent won't, given the personality he has and the way he comes off.