Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cuba

Default Re: Anthony Davis Using Steroids??

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    5 months is A LOT of time if you're going to make millions and millions of dollars just to get in the workout room everyday for a movie.
    5 months isn't enough time to have your traps go from this -

To this -

That is not natural, not even close. You'd be lucky to see that kind of trap growth after a year and a half if you're natural, let alone 5 months. Money is not the issue, it's the time needed to recover and hit them again, without roids I don't see anyone making that big of a jump in such a short period of time.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

**** thread is ****

Almost every player in the NBA uses steroids. This thread is a joke.

5 months is A LOT of time if you're going to make millions and millions of dollars just to get in the workout room everyday for a movie.
    5 months actually isn't a lot of time when it comes to building muscle naturally.

Clippersfan with another ridiculous thread. I guess he feels threatened his boy Griffin has competition. Anyway, one major sign of steroid use is unusual growth in the neck. Davis' neck is in proportion with the rest of the body.

people vastly underestimate the power of supplements NOT including steroids these days. i watched my brother, in three months of army training with proteins and other legal supplements, bulk up like i've never seen anybody do before.

people vastly underestimate the power of supplements NOT including steroids these days. i watched my brother, in three months of army training with proteins and other legal supplements, bulk up like i've never seen anybody do before.
    Bulking up is easy and often times people mistake it as "adding 30 pounds of muscle" over the course of a short time like summer. There's always exceptions to the rule though.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Bulking up is easy and often times people mistake it as "adding 30 pounds of muscle" over the course of a short time like summer. There's always exceptions to the rule though.
    yea, i just like giving people the benefit of the doubt. it looks like hardy has a decent amount of muscle base to start with, so he could be one of those people who hardly needs to work for muscle.

he could have used steroids, but i'll just hope he didn't. but does it really matter? i guess not.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurt_rambis
    there's nobody in the nba that's freakishly ripped or freakishly massive. just because someone isn't a stick figure doesn't mean they're on ped's

i'd be shocked if davis was taking anything. he's 19 years old for christ's sake, it's pretty easy to put on muscle at that age
    You clearly didn't read the entirety of the post you quoted and you also clearly don't know much about PEDs.

This guy was on steroids...

Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 10-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Its the camera angle, him standing turned slightly to the right makes him appear larger than he is in the first pic looking head on. Still skinny as a mofo

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    You clearly didn't read the entirety of the post you quoted and you also clearly don't know much about PEDs.

This guys was on steroids...

steroids in basketball and steroids in baseball would be a big difference, tho. in basketball you'd never to bulk up quite a bit to make any difference. in baseball, you only need a little extra bat speed to make a HUGE difference.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

steroids in basketball and steroids in baseball would be a big difference, tho. in basketball you'd never to bulk up quite a bit to make any difference. in baseball, you only need a little extra bat speed to make a HUGE difference.
    PEDs would be of most use in a sport so reliant on conditioning as basketball in making your muscles recover really quickly, not necessarily turning you into some kind of ripped up Shaq looking player.

The benefits of PEDs extend way beyond that. With an 82-game season and long playoff series, muscle recovery would be an absolutely huge advantage.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

He still natty

why would you even think he's on roids? He's skinny as ****

obviously with shoulders like that he's gonna fill out and get huge.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    PEDs would be of most use in a sport so reliant on conditioning as basketball in making your muscles recover really quickly, not necessarily turning you into some kind of ripped up Shaq looking player.

The benefits of PEDs extend way beyond that. With an 82-game season and long playoff series, muscle recovery would be an absolutely huge advantage.
    ^this is true though.

anabolic steroids aide muscle regrowth so you can work harder and longer and recover from injuries faster.

The real question is why we DON'T want everyone on steroids?