Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    huh? 140 is not big at all...hell my friend she is 168 and she is pretty damn skinny.
    Taking into account women being generally a few inches shorter, if not more, and much lower muscle mass 140 is a good sized girl unless she's fairly tall.

There is no way any girl under 6' is "pretty damn skinny" and weighs 168. Lol.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

huh? 140 is not big at all...hell my friend she is 168 and she is pretty damn skinny.
    How tall?

Full grown men weigh 168....

Yeah, listen to this dumb somofabitch.

Lol, Google Image "170 lbs woman" and get back to me.

my girl is about 5'7 and a buck 60. some would call her average, but i think she's skinny. im trynna plump her up some mo'.

ain't nuttin wrong wit dat mean, son. op, fukk your bed. u should have acted like a man, and punished her by getting balls deep!

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yeah, listen to this dumb somofabitch.

Lol, Google Image "170 lbs woman" and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Taking into account women being generally a few inches shorter, if not more, and much lower muscle mass 140 is a good sized girl unless she's fairly tall.

There is no way any girl under 6' is "pretty damn skinny" and weighs 168. Lol.
    Maybe skinny is too strong a word but she certainly looks good..thinks shes about 5'8 but saying that she does go gym and does weights. like bench for example so maybe that explains alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    How tall?

Full grown men weigh 168....
    Yeah they are, small and skinny men who rarely lift many weights.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    This morning we went for a walk; I asked her if she wanted to walk the dogs, which we don't usually do because they get their exercise in the yard. About 15 minutes into the walk, she was already complaining about the weather and wanted to go home because "we haven't ate breakfast yet." I got mad and told her we were already out at the park and we should stay a bit longer, and then she got mad at me and said I should just walk the dog myself and then went to the swings and sat down, so I said f*ck it, let's go home and eat some breakfast.

When we got home, I wanted to cook something light and simple, so I suggested only eggs (no yolk) with toast and a bowl of cereal with berries. 2 hours after breakfast, she said she was hungry and wanted lunch.

Man this is going to be an uphill battle.
    It's normal to be starving 2 hour after breakfast bro. Instead of eating candy just eat fruit like grapes or an apple. You are supposed to eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks a day. It keep your metabolism running and helps you lose weight. Of course what you eat in those meals is what makes you either lose or gain weight of course.

No candy, no fast food, no pork and eat a lot of fiber. Eating some protein as a snack (like yogurt) helps losing weight.

Yeah they are, small and skinny men who rarely lift many weights.
    i am 192 5'11'' man. I was 160 when I didn't lift weights.

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    1. How f*cking full of yourself are you? You won't make her your girlfriend until she reaches an arbitrary weight? Like you're some great incentive to do something for...

2. 10 year age gap, and exerting this kind of control over a young, most likely inexperienced girl.

3. And you're on board with her changing from med school to working in a pharmacy?

Way to screw up this bitch's life. I'd rather have a chubby doctor with a need to prove something than an in shape chick filling pill bottles and getting railed by an old guy with an inflated ego.

ether, the shit that make ya soul burn slow

sexy 140 you say? hmmmmmm... i guess 140 could be veluptuous, if you like meat. or she is 5'10

you're just gonna have to man up and let her know. 7 years is a long time to not take it any further. have you farted around her before without giggling and saying oops or sorry?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Just from experience in life 168 sounds big for a girl. Not obese - but not at all skinny. But if she lifts weights heavy she might be an anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    i am 192 5'11'' man. I was 160 when I didn't lift weights.
    I suppose given my height I find certain heights small compared to other normal sized people

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It's normal to be starving 2 hour after breakfast bro. Instead of eating candy just eat fruit like grapes or an apple. You are supposed to eat 3 meals a day with 3 snacks a day. It keep your metabolism running and helps you lose weight. Of course what you eat in those meals is what makes you either lose or gain weight of course.

No candy, no fast food, no pork and eat a lot of fiber. Eating some protein as a snack (like yogurt) helps losing weight.
    Plenty of

fish
    Chicken
    tuna
    fruit

certainly helped me alot...that and going gym 4-5 times a week.

Stopped reading after "dating for 7 years"

God damn the poor girl, you got her stressing she might go 10 years without a proposal from you! No wonder she gained weight for every year after 3 years of you dating her.

Depression = Gain of weight

You best propose to her soon, before she hits 250-300 pounds.

My tip for you, is to straight up call her fat. I did it to my ex she got SO mad and went on a diet, a bad one too. Starving herself, not eating, etc. She got REAL thin, like banging thin. We ended up breaking up because I cheated, but she looks banging now because of ME. Now the next guy is hitting that. Jeez. Do it the right way bro.

Take her out to White castle, sit down and have this very serious and emotional talk.

Jokes aside.

Lets be real men about it, be human being. If you truly love this girl, you anticipate loving her for the remainder of your life, as you have for the past several years, you don't just talk about her like this. For one, if she seen this, that you're low enough to not reach out to a friend to the least, but to a forums full of random people on how their opinion matters to change her appearance or not, she wouldn't be satisfied and would be devastated.

You need to talk to her, without sending the message that she needs to approve appearance wise. The best advice I can give to you, is try engaging into activities that will help both her, and yourself. Go join the gym, pretend it's for yourself and you want to do it with her rather than for her. It'll encourage yourself to also improve, I'm sure you're not as perfect as she sees you and as you see her to be. It goes both ways.

Engaging in physical activities like joining the gym, playing sports, running / jogging, equals spending quality time with her. It'll improve your bond, friendship, and also train you to accept her more for who she is.

The bottom line is, don't change someone you love because your attracted to them any less than what you first seen them out to be in the beginning. People change. I'm not sure of your age, but even you yourself will be dropping and expectations of her to you will also be in mind, but I'm sure she wouldn't point that out, she loves you for who you are.

Don't ruin your relationship / future marriage because of how the person who's accepted you for 7 years and possibly a life time, because of your own selfish desires. If you're interested in her health, then let it be for health. Not because you want to walk down the street with a smoking hot girlfriend / wife, turning heads.

I rather go back to my ex girlfriend who had an AMAZING personality, than have any girlfriend with a banging body because she pleases me in bed, but never be able to please my heart.

Good luck.