Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned

She's the high maintainence bitch that doesn't even put out but showes the world her tits. I'd dump her too.

After I show her off to all my friends.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Typical woman.

They wanna look as slutty as possible, but still want men to "respect" them.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    Where da ***** did I say they were real?

@ this clown thinking that fake tits can't be perfect. Why da ***** would they get em if not to make em look "perfect". I know she's got a fake rack, doesn't mean they don't look good.

How bout you just stick to Donna and her pale saggy a$$ A cups and STFU.

"why would they get em if not to make them look perfect?" Maybe because they were flat before... someone with naturally nice ones such as Scarlett or Salma wouldn't need to nor would they want implants. Someone else said it best later, anyone that's felt naturally big tits would not talk up fake ones, just too stiff and too "planted on". Some implants can be well done, but Aguilera's is almost like Pam Andersons, in the sense that it just looks planted on, only your virgin never-touched-a-girl-dirk-loving ass can call it "PERFECT".

And if you're referring to Donna, aka Laura Prepon, she has naturally big rack like Scarlett too, you obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're calling her A cup

a cup?

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Christina Aguilera no doubt, even though she supports lesbos.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    "why would they get em if not to make them look perfect?" Maybe because they were flat before... someone with naturally nice ones such as Scarlett or Salma wouldn't need to nor would they want implants. Someone else said it best later, anyone that's felt naturally big tits would not talk up fake ones, just too stiff and too "planted on". Some implants can be well done, but Aguilera's is almost like Pam Andersons, in the sense that it just looks planted on, only your virgin never-touched-a-girl-dirk-loving ass can call it "PERFECT".

And if you're referring to Donna, aka Laura Prepon, she has naturally big rack like Scarlett too, you obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're calling her A cup

a cup?

Dunking on everybody in the park Spike Spiegel's Avatar

I'm a Kunis guy myself...but Pepron is definately not flat-chested.

Learning to shoot layups

Aguilera would be a monumentously great ****. I agree with the other dudes about Alba, she'd be awesome but you'd have to do most of the work. Christina wouldn't give you an option. And she's got a spunkadelic body, a great package. Can look terrible on occasion, definitely. But I'd take a night with her, no doubt. And I like blondes!

Saw a basketball once

Alba

Alba man! How can you even compare the two?!

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi

After looking at alba and lima for 4 pages, this chick might as well be a dude.

Serious playground baller Juvenile's Avatar

Yeah, she aint bad, I'd hit for sure, but she cant compare to Alba and Lima.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
    I'm a Kunis guy myself...
    me too... she just has something about her... I don't know what... maybe coz she is russian...:confused:...

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

Adriana is a god...

Her, Alba and Scarlett are just dreamlike.

She's the high maintainence bitch that doesn't even put out but showes the world her tits. I'd dump her too.

After I show her off to all my friends.
    Like **** you would dump her... You would sell everything you own for a pair of plane tickets to Las Vegas and wifey her. I know this because I would for certain. I dont care if she makes me wear skirts if Im tapping that. That simple.

Unregistered
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Alba is superhot, but Lima is the hottest woman on the planet. I'm not even sure she's real...

Quote Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
    Adriana is a god...

Her, Alba and Scarlett are just dreamlike.

Like **** you would dump her... You would sell everything you own for a pair of plane tickets to Las Vegas and wifey her. I know this because I would for certain. I dont care if she makes me wear skirts if Im tapping that. That simple.
    Not trying to be difficult here, but I really don't see the big deal about Lima. She's an attractive woman for sure, but Scarlett has faaaaaaaaaar more sex appeal to me. I like her body better as well. More voloptuous.

As for your comment on dumping her, she said she wasn't having sex until she got married. So what's the point? Not like you're getting anywhere with her unless you tie the knot. Further, Halle Berry's been dumped and cheated on. so have plenty hot women. Being hot is no guarantee of keeping a man.

Also, take back what you said mavsfan: