Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron Faces Significantly Worse Opposition than Kobe/MJ In The Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What are you arguing? Seriously?
    I'm not arguing, I'm educating you why MJ is GOAT, and you can't seem to deal with it for some odd reason.

Most educated basketball fans understand this quite simply. But you grew up in Australia, they didn't start getting NBA games until local Australian scrub Luc Longely was getting carried to rings by past his prime MJ in the late 90s.

GOAT gonna GOAT. Get educated Crocodile Dundee Jr..

Default Re: LeBron Faces Significantly Worse Opposition than Kobe/MJ In The Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I'm not arguing, I'm educating you why MJ is GOAT, and you can't seem to deal with it for some odd reason.

Most educated basketball fans understand this quite simply. But you grew up in Australia, they didn't start getting NBA games until local Australian scrub Luc Longely was getting carried to rings by past his prime MJ in the late 90s.

Damn.

I have to applaud many of you in your pursuit to trash LeBron in every way possible. You guys always come up with new ways to bash a man you don't know personally; that takes real hatred and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I have to applaud many of you in your pursuit to trash LeBron in every way possible. You guys always come up with new ways to bash a man you don't know personally; that takes real hatred and dedication.
    Just as much real love and dedication it must take to defend him at every juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Just as much real love and dedication it must take to defend him at every juncture.
    I wouldn't be one of those people, but I do admit that it annoys me more now because he plays for Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Exactly. Seabass and this whole sissy ass facade of being level headed or unbiased. Get out of here.

The least he could do is man up, and at least somewhat be like plowking in the sense of unabashedly admitting his asshole spreading love for the entire Heat organization. Refusing to admit any of their flaws, and he can go full retard in order to prop up the likes of the franchises current best player over say the obvious GOAT in Michael Jordan.

Just like the rest of these groupie clown current Heat / LeBron stans.

Exactly. Seabass and this whole sissy ass facade of being level headed or unbiased. Get out of here.

The least he could do is man up, and at least somewhat be like plowking in the sense of unabashedly admitting his asshole spreading love for the entire Heat organization. Refusing to admit any of their flaws, and he can go full retard in order to prop up the likes of the franchises current best player over say the obvious GOAT in Michael Jordan.

Just like the rest of these groupie clown current Heat / LeBron stans.
    Find something better do with your time. Why do you have such an endless pursuit to trash LeBron? I mean that takes real hatred for somebody. When have I refused to admit their flaws? When did I go full retard and put LeBron over MJ? WTF are you talking about? Maybe some of you should just enjoy great players. You don't see me trashing Kobe and MJ in every post, do you? I don't see why people hate me so much for being unbiased and objective. Am I supposed to be on a side? Am I supposed to be one side of an extreme? Am I supposed to be like Tony Montana or Kenny?
    Last edited by DaSeba5; 10-16-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Find something better do with your time. Why do you have such an endless pursuit to trash LeBron? I mean that takes real hatred for somebody. When have I refused to admit their flaws? When did I go full retard and put LeBron over MJ? WTF are you talking about? Maybe some of you should just enjoy great players. You don't see me trashing Kobe and MJ in every post, do you? I don't why people hate me so much for being unbiased and objective. Am I supposed to be on a side? Am I supposed to be an one side of an extreme? Am I supposed to be like Tony Montana?
    Because it's more interesting than talking about his own team (unless it's 15+ years in the past)

#burn

Find something better do with your time. Why do you have such an endless pursuit to trash LeBron? I mean that takes real hatred for somebody. When have I refused to admit their flaws? When did I go full retard and put LeBron over MJ? WTF are you talking about? Maybe some of you should just enjoy great players. You don't see me trashing Kobe and MJ in every post, do you? I don't see why people hate me so much for being unbiased and objective. Am I supposed to be on a side? Am I supposed to be an one side of an extreme? Am I supposed to be like Tony Montana or Kenny?
    How am I bashing LeBron? I'm stating the obvious. Your fellow Heat cheerleader plowking is literally trying to devalue the consensus game's greatest player, and the person LeBron himself feels is easily the best ever.

As for my time, I do what I want. I don't need advice from a 19 year old. I'm chilling waiting for my GF to get back from work with my food. I enjoy my time humilitating and educating groupie slut Heat fans like yourself.

Do something better with your time Sebass ... go pop in your favorite Drake or Justin Bieber album, put on your spunk stained LeBron James Miami Heat jersey and go flick your bean.

Cause it's obvious you have a puhssy.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Because it's more interesting than talking about his own team (unless it's 15+ years in the past)
    From the guy who can't stop talking about Derrick Rose, even though he hasn't played a meaningful game since April 2012. That insecurity.

How am I bashing LeBron? I'm stating the obvious. Your fellow Heat cheerleader plowking is literally trying to devalue the consensus game's greatest player, and the person LeBron himself feels is easily the best ever.

As for my time, I do what I want. I don't need advice from a 19 year old. I'm chilling waiting for my GF to get back from work with my food. I enjoy my time humilitating and educating groupie slut Heat fans like yourself.

Do something better with your time Sebass ... go pop in your favorite Drake or Justin Bieber album, put on your spunk stained LeBron James Miami Heat jersey and go flick your bean.

What does that have to do with me? (the part you said about Plowking)

How am I a groupie slut Heat fan? You haven't shown me any evidence of this; all you've done is try to insult me. When have I ever been a LeBron stan? Wade has always been my favorite player. The only thing I have of LeBron is his jersey. You haven't humiliated anyone but yourself. You just come off as an immature asshole. Just because I don't hate LeBron doesn't mean I'm a groupie. A lot of your posts are just nonsense.

Why you acting up?
    You used to follow me around on here clinging onto my jockstrap like a groupie all but 2 years ago. You've got posts on here applauding yourself with your alternate accounts that you confirmed yourself. Made yourself look silly.

Crocodile Dundee Jr? You think the girls over there in Chicago don't like Aussie accents? I could probably come over there, beat your ass in 1 on 1, plow your girl in front of you since she digs the accent, and you'd have no worries about it since you're a bitch who clearly admires me from an internet forum.

What I said didn't have anything to do with Jordan being bad or good. I was just saying how it skewed the numbers, since he was facing teams from the 8th seed. Now sit down, and be a good little admirer quietly, or do you really want to get into it?

Well at least you're right about something.

From the guy who can't stop talking about Derrick Rose, even though he hasn't played a meaningful game since April 2012. That insecurity.
    We all know MJ is GOAT,so why do you constantly need to jump into threads to remind everyone? I just find it odd you call people "stans", yet you're a fan of arguably the greatest nba player that ever lived. Why can't we enjoy the time we have with LeBron still in his peak like you already did with MJ ?

That's true, but it's not a good enough reason to decline using a joke that popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Well at least you're right about something.
    For somebody who is a ***** and likes to suck up to people, I sure argue a lot. IDK how I am supposed to be. I defend LeBron and the Heat, but that doesn't mean I will support stupid opinions of LeBron stans and bandwagon fans. I understand Samurai's opinion of me because he's a MJ stan and I never agree with him, but I don't get your vendetta against me.