Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Grizzlies are legit contenders in the west

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    You are one dumb ****. If you even watched the series he was hobbling around the whole game. He barely could run. If someone is playing on 1 leg I hope another nba player would have his way against him, stop bringing up griffin he didn't even play the 4th cause he was a liability defensively and offensively, wasn't hitting free throws and his jumper is broke. Look at z-bo stats the playoffs before he had a crazy run similar to dirks run 2 years ago.
    Okay so Zbo was injured... So was Billups, Griffin, CP3, Butler and Williams but nobody seems to factor that in for the Clippers who were far more banged up.

Grizzlies seem to always be contenders as of late.

Just like the Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Okay so Zbo was injured... So was Billups, Griffin, CP3, Butler and Williams but nobody seems to factor that in for the Clippers who were far more banged up.
    who gives a sh1t . You hang your hat on the clipps winning that series and bring it up as many times as you can. Forget injuries, comebacks, bad officiating, etc... The clippers won in a series that could have gone either way. Ill say it to you for the 20th time. Hats off to the clippers who won the series out right. Are you not getting tired of repeating the same things over and over again? Im not worried about last season. Im worried about this season.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ncrizzle
    who gives a sh1t . You hang your hat on the clipps winning that series and bring it up as many times as you can. Forget injuries, comebacks, bad officiating, etc... The clippers won in a series that could have gone either way. Ill say it to you for the 20th time. Hats off to the clippers who won the series out right. Are you not getting tired of repeating the same things over and over again? Im not worried about last season. Im worried about this season.
    I'm not repeating anything. Somebody said the Clippers aren't a tough matchup for the Grizzlies and I responded. Take away the playoff series and Clippers have won 6 of 7 regular season games anyways and 8 of 10.

Heat and thunder down. Next up, the Knicks

Knicks vs. Grizzlies could be nice. As much as I want to I can't bring myself to cheer for Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Knicks vs. Grizzlies could be nice. As much as I want to I can't bring myself to cheer for Memphis.
    respect

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I'm going to this game tomorrow night. I'm almost as stoked to see Sheed play as I am to see this Grizzlies squad this year.

I used to love watching the older spurs, their style of play was just brilliant. Excellent defense and offensive execution. Memphis now takes that title for me.

I like how the team responded to runs by the Thunder. Couple of years ago they would try and run back and see if they can score a quick one. Now everyone "settle down and be cool", walks up the court (wasting more clock), runs a play, high % shot.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Wow, I love how back in November, everyone was saying how grizz isnt a top 4 team and how lakers would be the favorites in the west...

How things have changed!

Grizzlies have a VERY good chance of being the top seed in the west come playoff time

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blood yes
    Wow, I love how back in November, everyone was saying how grizz isnt a top 4 team and how lakers would be the favorites in the west...

How things have changed!

Grizzlies have a VERY good chance of being the top seed in the west come playoff time

Griz would scare the shit out of me if we were in the West. I think if they make it out of the West they win the title, they beat us and Miami I think.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Griz would scare the shit out of me if we were in the West. I think if they make it out of the West they win the title, they beat us and Miami I think.
    not to get ahead of ourselves, but if the knicks were to come out of the east, grizzlies would be the team I'd least like to see in the finals. thunder, spurs, and clippers I think they'd have a fighting shot against ... a series against the grizzlies could be ugly

Decent college freshman

grizzlies are just so good this year. they've been very good for three years now, but thankfully for other teams, they've been one of the worst shooting teams in the league and have had to deal with injuries to gay and zbo.

if they can keep it up, they've got to be the favorites. marc ad zbo are easily the best front court in the league and you can't try to go small ball on them because their wings are all athletic. mike conley is playing great. marc gasol is just a great, great player--skilled, unselfish, high IQ, my favorite center in the league. just scary. good thing my knicks aren't out west.