Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ВИКТОР ЯНУКОВИЧ УЛЕТЕЛ В ХАРЬКОВ!!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]ВИКТОР ЯНУКОВИЧ УЛЕТЕЛ В ХАРЬКОВ!!!!![/COLOR]

Banned

Default Re: ВИКТОР ЯНУКОВИЧ УЛЕТЕЛ В ХАРЬКОВ!!!!!

[COLOR="Red"]Заткнись[/COLOR]

Now there is a media report that Yanukovych has fled Kiev and has moved to Ukraine’s second largest city, Kharkiv. Here is a summary:
    Yanukovych, Rybak, Kluyev and Novinsky have flown off to Kharkiv – Media

Viktor Yanukovych, along with a small number of trusted guards, flew off to Kharkiv at 22:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s72NLnabzcY

Yanukovych reportedly fled for Kharkiv only to be greeted by a massive anti-Yanukovych march.
    This rally was reportedly held tonight on Kharkiv, where Yanukovych has reportedly fled (see previous updates). The people are chanting “Revolution!” and “Get Out Crook!”

They apparently pulling statues down in the Ukraine

So either this peace deal will have everyone back down or we may seen two Ukraines by next week.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

кирилица завинаги

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    what's going on here?
    They're planning an attack on United States

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    what's going on here?
    Basically if you want the detailed short version, it's this...

* For more than 250 years Russian leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin wanted to make eastern Ukraine more Russian (or Russify) because it's rich in natural resources and farmland versus the west side of Ukraine which is next to Russia.

* Because of this most western Ukrainians speak Russian as their first language and not Ukrainian. Their historical ties go back to Russia as well. Also though these Western Ukrainians prefer eastern Ukraine which is pro-European Union because the west still remembers the brutal rule of Russia on that side of the country.

* In the end what this does is whenever any elections come up, you'll always have a pro-Russian candidate and a pro-Europe candidate. Your old East vs. West show down.

* In 2004 a politician named Viktor Yanukovych won the presidency. Many felt the election was corrupt and had his votes recounted. He didn't up running again until 2010 and "won" the election again even though many people didn't want him to be president because of his ties to Russia and him being friends with Russian president Vladimir Putin.

* The unrest we hear about now in Ukraine started because Viktor Yanukovych rejected a bailout offer from the European Union that would integrate Ukraine more with the European Union. Instead he accepted a bailout from Russian Putin which he has ties with and is friendly with. Many western Ukrainians didn't like this because they still remember the rule of Russia in that part of the country. They felt he sold out to the Kremlin, so they started protesting.

* Protesters grew and called for his resignation to the point where riot police clashed with protesters killing some.

* Viktor Yanukovych called for protesters to stop the unrest, their answer was to get tens of thousands or protesters into the capital and now they are occupying government buildings and has taken over the capital of the Ukraine, Kiev. Which is he largest city in the country.

* Viktor Yanukovych fled the city for the second largest city mentioned earlier in posts and is stating he will not give up power to the country.

So to put this into laymen terms, imagine in the U.S. you have two sides of the country. One side of the country was ruled and suppressed for hundreds of years by let's say Mexico. The other side was pro-Canada. A president get's elected that is pro-Mexico who has close ties with the Mexican leader, who is believed to be curropt and has a authoritarian rule. So the president chooses to NOT take Canada's bailout and chooses Mexico's bailout, many southern states are outraged because one, the president is felt to be corrupt, and two we just came from hundreds of years of rule from Mexico. So these people take to the streets and literally take over the state of Washington D.C. to call for the resignation of the U.S. President.

That's my personal view of this from outside the box in a nutshell.
    Last edited by Meticode; 02-22-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnik
    кирилица завинаги
    естествено, щом е българско :)

Also I want to state something with mre previous post.

I do not mean to offend any Ukrainians. What I have posted is me reading and piecing together what the media posts. Which can be completely different than what Ukrainians feel.

If any of my points are incorrect and not the slightest right, please inform us and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Also I want to state something with mre previous post.

I do not mean to offend any Ukrainians. What I have posted is me reading and piecing together what the media posts. Which can be completely different than what Ukrainians feel.

If any of my points are incorrect and not the slightest right, please inform us and let us know.

Ukrainians feel they need to join the EU. The problem is that the conditions offered by the EU are not that lucrative. They want democracy...but take a look at us (Bulgaria) 7 years in the EU, almost nothing has changed same corrupted politicians have ruled us for the past 20 years, no economic development, capable people fledding the country. As far as i know Ukraine is more underdeveloped than us....my point in a nutshell whatever they go for, they wont the change they want for at least another decade. Eastern european countries are prone to corruption. Just take a look whos leading the protests in Ukraine, one of them Klichko brothers? Really? Is that who you want to run your country? A ****ing retarded boxer?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Ukrainians feel they need to join the EU. The problem is that the conditions offered by the EU are not that lucrative. They want democracy...but take a look at us (Bulgaria) 7 years in the EU, almost nothing has changed same corrupted politicians have ruled us for the past 20 years, no economic development, capable people fledding the country. As far as i know Ukraine is more underdeveloped than us....my point in a nutshell whatever they go for, they wont the change they want for at least another decade. Eastern european countries are prone to corruption. Just take a look whos leading the protests in Ukraine, one of them Klichko brothers? Really? Is that who you want to run your country? A ****ing retarded boxer?
    So is what you're saying is maybe if they want change they needed this protest? Which would be understandable if the Bulgaria situation is correct.

в порядку FK ** твою дупу їм так втомилися від шматок лайна сук тха т у них проводки як то на insidehoops І ще один речей, які я добре FK ** Ваш mothar і ваш шматок лайна батько і діряві FK ** кістки людини ... ... якби я був там, щоб ukrine я добре вкрасти танків і постріл поліцію і висадити будівлі них revoluttioton над в 10 хвилин на Ісландії вікінгів гаразд ... нерозумно