Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Steve Nash was the WORST signing for the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    I feel bad for Kobe trying to guard two opponents at a time just to hide Nash horrible defense.. People should at least consider Kobe in DPOY voting and should give that award to him this year in honor for his yearly consistency in defense.. I know he's not the best perimeter defender right now but dude is anchoring the Lakers defense by himself with a little help from Dwight.. Among the superstars today, Kobe has the most burden in his back.. You dont expect a 34 years old, 17 years in the league to carry all his team burden.. If only we have a winning record, Kobe deserve to win the MVP more than anyone in the league ..

Steve Nash was a Godsend, c'mon man. You knew what you were getting, a guy not capable of defending the quick PG's of today, and the Lakers have had that same problem since Lindsay Hunter left the team like a decade and a half ago

U would rather Steve Blake the starter, or Chris Duhon or Morris?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Nash was not the answer for this team, I knew that from before they sign him but let's not pretend he is playing like a scrub. He's probably the best player in the perimeter after Kobe in this team. Without him this team would be even worse. At least you got a guy that can shoot compared to a guy that can't shoot or defend.

Very good NBA starter

Lakers knew what they were getting with Nash. Blame the management for doing absolutely nothing to fix the defensive sieve that's the Lakers perimeter defense or getting an adequate back up for him.

NBA Superstar

i think he's awful against the good pressing defense teams. he's just so marginalized sometimes its like he can't even bring the ball up the floor against 1 man pressure at times. he generally plays decently to good against most of the average and low end teams where he isn't under so much pressure D and can make himself look good.

either way i agree. he's a liability at the PG position even with all of the good he does against mostly mediocre to bad teams. he has to be amazing offensively to make up for his liabilities and he isn't with enough regularity.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Ha one game in DENVER. Where they never had a chance and all the sudden its all nashs fault. The same guy who missed 24 games this year and was suppose to save the Lakers. I thought they have been winning lately?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    It's not the Lakers fault that they signed Nash. They couldn't sign Paul, because Stern blocked it. Imagine.... CP3, Kobe, and Dwight all playing together.
    They become a better team...still not better than the Thunder..not by a long shot. Try to imagine CP3 and Kobe attempting to share the ball. The most ball dominant PG and SG on the same team, in the same lineup? lmao
    Last edited by FKAri; 02-26-2013 at 09:51 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

....And he is now the worst hire in the history of the Brooklyn Nets.

Good.