Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Da Mavs

Default Re: Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

This is no more than posturing, the media certainly gives it bigger play than it deserves. In fact it's our own media and government officials that have hyped Iran to be this great power, which their leaders have actually used effectively for their own agendas. Same stuff happened with the USSR in the Cold War.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Some part of me thinks Iran fired just to test how the Drone would react. It's a smart way to see how your enemy's technology works, not unlike what hackers would do to test a system's security.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Some part of me thinks Iran fired just to test how the Drone would react. It's a smart way to see how your enemy's technology works, not unlike what hackers would do to test a system's security.
    They already have one of our drones in their possession:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-US-drone.html

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    They already have one of our drones in their possession:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-US-drone.html
    Yeah, exactly. If they want to fully replicate and surpass it, they need to test against live-US operated systems and tactics.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    this is just one of a multitude of provocations. you're doing the conspiracy theorist thing connecting dots to us wanting to take over their country for resources when the reality is they've had their hand in covertly attacking our soldiers and opposing our interests in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. on top of the other issues going on with them regarding their nuclear program. and we still haven't taken Iraq's oil mind you...
    Haha, provocations..

The US has abused Iran for decades and you act like Iran is now provoking the US and that the US are so nice that they only turned the other cheek.

And still, what are you on?
    Still you spam about Syria, the article you posted clearly said that the so called drones from Iran was nothing anyone has confirmed and that that it only was the word of a rebel leader. Since when did the simple words of rebel leaders become facts? And Syria has nothing to do with the US. If the US would actually care about stuff like this, then they wouldn't be allies with Saudi Arabia, the same country who sent troops to crush protestors in Bahrain and that is something that has been confirmed.

And Libya? I recall that you wrote that the US had warned Iran that they had assisted Libyan rebels, haha. Do you even know on which side the US stood in the conflict? Do you even realize that the US gave access to 30 billion dollars which Libya had in assets in the US, to the rebel leadership?

And before getting corrected you spammed about that Iran had said that they were going to wipe Israel which was a pure misquotation.

You're just a war hungry ignorant fool.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - I got a better idea.....Every Man should serve thier country....even if they don't won't to.

- Even If you think you don't believe in War....You should still serve your country.....it's your duty as an American.

- Instead of whining and complaining about Your country and it's Combat Policy's.....join the Military and help change it.

- If not....then just be quiet and sit down.....and be fed from the work of others.
    You're enlisted? If not shut the hell up and sit down. I'd fight for this country in an instant if I felt there was a threat, the fact is, there isn't. AlphaWolf says serve this country, who the hell is this clown?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    You're enlisted? If not shut the hell up and sit down. I'd fight for this country in an instant if I felt there was a threat, the fact is, there isn't. AlphaWolf says serve this country, who the hell is this clown?
    He's a total clown. You should see my debate with him in some thread around 2-3 weeks ago. He's extremely illogical. You say I don't support the military because as I don't approve of their actions and he responds go serve the military and make it better. Comedy at it's finest

As for the incident Iran was just protecting itself, I don't see any harm in what they've done. We should be asking why do we have drone planes near Iran or in general actually.. Imagine if Iran was caught with a drone plane near the Canadian border "surveilling" the area..

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    As for the incident Iran was just protecting itself, I don't see any harm in what they've done. We should be asking why do we have drone planes near Iran or in general actually.. Imagine if Iran was caught with a drone plane near the Canadian border "surveilling" the area..

Look at a fcking map and you'll understand why we have drones near Iran.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

Look at a fcking map and you'll understand why we have drones near Iran.
    So you want us to use drones to scout Iran so we can bend over to Israel and bomb the shit out of Iran? basically starting a new world war?

Or do you want to bomb some supposed "terrorists" in some random countries making the situation even worst?

When the day comes when drones are used domestically what will you say?

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Oh yeah, forgot the h. Sorry.

Oh and f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you.
    I wasn't being facetious. I would've butchered that spelling bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    I wasn't being facetious. I would've butchered that spelling bad.