Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Man up, Carpe Diem, just do it. YOLO if you're into that shit, but if you are thinking this hard about it that you're posting on a message board you should probably just go and seal the deal now and be happy afterwards.

Unless you are directly threatened by company policy and that bothers you, don't. And if you are afraid of gossip or your reputation, probably don't either because she will tell some people.

Some women keep things to themselves, most don't. You be the judge.

For about eight months I wheeled the daughter of the guy who managed all of the stores in the region for that company. All three daughters worked there actually. I ****ed around with the middle one. She was 18 going into university when I first met her. I was a few years older. Not necessarily sketchy, but definitely not a girl I introduced to my friends. Kind of a nice feeling when her dad would come in and everyone in the department would shake his hands and I would think to myself "That hand has been places you don't wanna know about." lol

She was pretty good looking. Serbian. Model body (almost my height). Didn't **** with her the last six or so months I worked there and then didn't really talk to or see her again after I quit except for a couple times when I was working at a club. Nothing more than a head nod both ways. lol

Serbians have amazing high, but soft cheeks. I guess that goes for the other countries in that region too, but Serbians are awesome. Went through a streak of four or so around that time. For a couple of them, I didn't know they were part Serbian till after.

Don't ever mix work and play. Recipe for disaster. Simple as that.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

"don't poop where you eat"

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs

George: Ava was one of the reasons I used to like going to work. She was a
    friend. Now we sleep together and suddenly, I don't know how to talk to her.
    Every time I go to the bathroom I pass her desk. I have to plan little patterns.
    I spend half my day writing! Then afterwards, I sit in my office and analyze
    how it went. If it was a good conversation, I don't go to the bathroom for the
    rest of the day. I see her laughing and talking with other people, they're all
    so loose and relaxed, I think, 'that used to be me. I want to go back there
    again.'

Jerry: What are you gonna do?

George: I have no choice, I'm quitting.
    lol, such an appropriate post.

In the end it comes down to how much you value your job compared to how much you like the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
    For the past month I've been crushing like some schoolboy bitch on this girl I work with. She's clearly into me, but I'm hesitant to make a move. We are both well-established at the company, and I'm worried that if it goes bad shit could be awkward as all hell.

Can this type of thing ever end well? I feel like she's the type I could settle down with. Please advise, ISH.

If she's cute and she can appreciate Georges Bataille you gotta go for it. Ask her what she thinks about 'The Story of the Eye'.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

As someone that dipped into the company ink I will say this....

If you REALLY think this chic is relationship material get to know her extensively PRIOR to any sort of dating/talk about feelings/etc. When things go bad in these situations it happens quickly so you want to know ahead of time if her personality meshes with yours.

If this is just a notch on the belt situation I would advice against it. Women become possessive once you do the do.

Serious playground baller

I easily could have smashed this chick that I work with by now, but she is hella volatile and what not. one day she's down and totally not the next. anyway, we texted for about 5 months before I even found out she was attracted to me. Once she revealed she wanted to smash, we texted about nothing else for a 2-3 week stretch. she's very sexual and as it turns out, she wanted all along to do all kinds of sh!t to me.

It's hard to conjure a concrete judgment in regards to smashing her.

I like her and she's cool as hell. She smokes weed, loves watching and talking football and basketball, and to a small extent likes me, greatest of all. she's incredibly and almost even intimidatingly intelligent, and very well read.

There''s a few problems though.
    We fall in and out of "like" almost weekly by way of frivolous bullsh!t, and as said before, she's hella volatile and also quite assholish, forever reminding me that she doesn't need me. she also has an ex-boyfriend who she's in love with, who is better than me for her in just about every aspect and facet.

anyway. she plans to quit and move in a month or so, and we will most likely cease communication. she leaves about 15 minutes away, and we've hung out maybe 5-7 times, smoking the ganj just about each time. i really don't know how to play it

Future D1 Dad

yep. ended up marrying her.