Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

I work in a bar and when I know a customer has had too much and is being,a general ****head, ill overcharge them and keep the difference for myself. I don't do it too often but I remember once making about $80 one shift from this.
    I also once lost a bet with a mate and out of spite jizzed on the note dried it off then gave it to him. I later showed him a pic of the note with jizz on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    I also once lost a bet with a mate and out of spite jizzed on the note dried it off then gave it to him. I later showed him a pic of the note with jizz on it.

Most recent that I can remember was I kissed a girl who has a boyfriend. Well, idk if that's a dick move but it's against my philosophy not to do such thing.

NBA rookie of the year

Bump

This thread came to mind after something occurred the other day at Target. I just got off work went to Target to grab a few things. Some condescending middle-aged woman with a demanding tone asked where the light bulbs are. I responded with: "I'm on my break. Ask someone else", and walked off. Then I heard her say "Excuse me?"

Felt good.