Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    God this is just so boring. It is impossible and pointless to discuss things with people like you who are blinded by their emotions. None of what you say even if it were accurate would make Zimmerman guilty. You just keep bringing up things that are irrelevant as if they are case solvers.

If i were to ask the same kind of pointless questions as you it would be what kind of ***** after knocking someone to the ground mounts him and then pummels his head into the ground. If he was on top of him Zimmerman had nowhere to go - no person should be expected to just sit there and be forced to take that - anything could have happened from that point had he not had a gun, you don't know, so why are you pretending.

It's almost like you think Zimmerman was on trial for being shit at fighting - and you have the cheek to tell me to get real: you haven't rebutted or (so it appears) even read anything i said.

I'm so done with this shit. The blind race loyalty is truly pathetic, and i cba to argue with people that can't see the ****ing obvious because they are incapable of getting over their persecution complexes. What is sad is that no one would care if Trayvon Martin were any other skin colour (and this is proven by similar cases that have passed by in an instant), and that really is racist.

You need to get real, and you need to get some ****ing perspective (90% of these protesting bellends have probably never left the United States and so have a myopic and distorted view of the world and themselves - this is a BIG problem among all Americans, full stop).

This will be my last post on the matter anyway.
    dang, that is one of the best written posts I've seen on ISH

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    first of all.. good post..

as far as the broken nose is concerned.. a broken nose usually leads to blacks, and a broken nose and scratches on the back of someone's head doesnt necessarily mean his life was in danger.

if he is extremely soft, he probably shouldnt be following people and should have listened to the dispatch when they advised him to stop following the kid (I guess that why he needs his gun)

I have a gun and I understand how circumstances change when you have a gun.. there is a bit of a power trip that is unavoidable..

I also have been in situations where I was glad that I didnt have my gun on me when things went down (or I would have definitely killed someone).

imo I think George approached trayvon and tried to detain him.. Some words were probably exchanged and george tried to grab trayvon and the kid punched him in the face and went to kick his ass.. george goes for his gun and shoots the kid.. I think the cries for help were trayvon when he realizes zimmerman has a gun and is about to shoot him.

anyway good post... thanks for being mature
    First thank you

if he is extremely soft, he probably shouldnt be following people and should have listened to the dispatch when they advised him to stop following the kid (I guess that why he needs his gun)
    agreed, he has no business following anyone. I wish there was a law against citizens arrests. People without training shouldnt be trying to apprehend someone in 90% of instances.

I have a gun and I understand how circumstances change when you have a gun.. there is a bit of a power trip that is unavoidable..
    no doubt the gun give zim a power trip that caused this mess.

imo I think George approached trayvon and tried to detain him.. Some words were probably exchanged and george tried to grab trayvon and the kid punched him in the face and went to kick his ass.. george goes for his gun and shoots the kid.. I think the cries for help were trayvon when he realizes zimmerman has a gun and is about to shoot him.
    plausible theory. I wont debate you on who cried out as that is unprovable either way. You will find "experts" who support both sides.