Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I didnt get what was the point of this "debate", but by lack of arguments from FatComputerNerd and by impressive resume and pics from Raz, and by the fact that he supports the Green ones I declare him as the Winner!

Yeah well....you know the rest, man =)

This argument is silly, for all either of you know half the facts could be made up,pictures not real, or old, etc. (note: im not accusing you, i actually don't think that is the case, it's just it could be. s o why argue?)

Let's get back on topic, why the Hangover is immensely overrated and the second one sucked ass.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This argument is silly, for all either of you know half the facts could be made up,pictures not real, or old, etc. (note: im not accusing you, i actually don't think that is the case, it's just it could be. s o why argue?)

Let's get back on topic, why the Hangover is immensely overrated and the second one sucked ass.
    THANK YOU

The Hangover I was NOT overrated though! It's a true cult-classic, and full of hilarity.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Here's the 21 year old I've been seeing.

-blonde in the middle...although the redhead on the left was also all over me.
    Lies. Let's see a pic of the both of you together. No way a 7/10 girl goes for an ugly, short mofo with a tiny member like yourself, unless you're throwing around money like crazy, and/or have drugged her.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Lies. Let's see a pic of the both of you together. No way a 7/10 girl goes for an ugly, short mofo with a tiny member like yourself, unless you're throwing around money like crazy, and/or have drugged her.
    Sure thing, just give me a day or two.

I think she's more like an 8.5/10 though. That isn't the greatest pic of her. She had some acne at the time, and was semi-inebriated.

Now...back on topic like Niko suggested?

THANK YOU

The Hangover I was NOT overrated though! It's a true cult-classic, and full of hilarity.
    Eh...i have no desire to see it a second time so we'll have to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Eh...i have no desire to see it a second time so we'll have to disagree.
    I have no problem with that.

Gotta run now, need a shower and then have 2 clients to go service.

Raz

Gotta run now, need a shower and then have 2 clients to go service.
    Sounds like a disguise to go have a crank (cry+wank)

Didn't find the original very funny at all and I never plan on seeing either sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I totally dont! You started going on me just because Im not from Boston, nor USA so I cant like Celtics. Thats BS.
    You would be in the minority. And I don't remember giving u a verbal beatdown but it probably had something to do with u posting a stupid comment or two or three. Refresh my memory because there are quite a bit of usernames with Celtics in them. Hard to keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Then that would be to every single poster on ISH
    Exactly! What is this clown talkin about?

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Raz

Look at this f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' cry baby. You're that upset that GOBB called you out on your poor taste in movies? You are a lousy poster - fan of the Hangover, so butt hurt because GOBB doesn't like your favorite movie... f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck outta here.

You named yourself Fat Computer Nerd, because you are one. It became so ingrained in your psyche that you thought, "If everyone says I'm a fat computer nerd, I might as well advertise the fact *blub* *blub* *blub*."

Listen here you fat f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, go get outside and walk yourself down a few pounds, then maybe you can run in a few weeks. Is it that depressing in Cleveland that you just stay inside? I forgot to add, a Cleveland fan.... I should have just stopped there. No wonder your taste in movies is completely shit.

Big fat ass comes on the internet to complain about bullying. If you can't handle it, get off the internet, get outside and lose some weight. Maybe you can meet a real life friend - they're not as mean in real life. *blub* *blub* *blub* Stupid fat ass.
    But then we say ******* and you get all mad and shit

Raz

Why do YOU keep replying?

Why did YOU choose to jump into something that was going on between GOBB and myself, and didn't even involve you?

Get bent!
    I missed this. You know when someone stars typing in CAPITALS they are butt hurt as hell.

Get bent? This guy is a nerd for real, no way a guy like this is picking up 7/10 21 year old girls at a bar. Poor SOB has given up on ISH

I liked the first one and tempted my chances for the second one.

If you have seen the first one, you don't need to see the second and more than likely don't need to see the 3rd one.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Exactly! What is this clown talkin about?
    I don't know but dood is all over the place. I've never seen anybody take it personally for not liking The Hangover. All that aggression. Perhaps it's the reason why this 5'8 150lb monster can bench 300lb?