Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Nets... probably the most stacked team of our lifetime?

waiting for that thousand words essay on the Nets

Blowing up the roster increases with every loss.

God I can't wait until the Nets get us a top 3 pick. I wanted us to tank before this season, but now I'm content sliding into the playoffs and letting these bums tank for us

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    They are so impressive from top the bottom you dont even know who the best player is out of their starting 5.....

They are easily the most talented from top the bottom.... Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, Kevin Garnett accompanied with Brook Lopez who is a legit C playing like the best Center in the league..... oh forgot Paul Pierce... All these guys are currently All-stars with like i think around 40 all-star selections between them, its like watching an All-star game east/west team....

Next thing you know they go to rest..... and a 6'7" Point-Guard comes in, DPOY level defender Kirilenko comes in, Euro MVP Anderson comes in, Jason Terry comes in playing better than ever and Blatche who also looks very improved especially with his ballhandling at that size....

Watchout league....

most stacked bitches

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    most stacked bitches
    LMAO knicks are one of the worst teams -_- Nets have a better record then yal. Looks like Knicks are the bishes

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    LMAO knicks are one of the worst teams -_- Nets have a better record then yal. Looks like Knicks are the bishes
    um tonight after we destroy the magic we will have a better record stupid and knicks iz on that comeback of tha season watch and you heard it from me first

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ...am not a Heat fan...

I like Lebron, Ray Allen, Wade on that team......... but i like even more players on that Nets team... Shaun Livingston, Deron, Joe Johnson, KG, Teletovic (my country man).... hell im more of a Nets fan than a Heat fan lol...
    O rly Pauk?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

so far in these last two pages of bumps i haven't seen on fan of a good team in here. just haters whose team sucks. nothing else really. also, these predictions are not far fetched. if we had a better coach and better luck health wise at the start of the season, we would've made the pieces work. we replace gerald and reggie with paul and kevin. that should in no way translate to 5-14. the pieces could've worked had they been better utilized. but kidd is going to keep sitting down and drinking his cola while watching this team suck.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    so far in these last two pages of bumps i haven't seen on fan of a good team in here. just haters whose team sucks. nothing else really. also, these predictions are not far fetched. if we had a better coach and better luck health wise at the start of the season, we would've made the pieces work. we replace gerald and reggie with paul and kevin. that should in no way translate to 5-14. the pieces could've worked had they been better utilized. but kidd is going to keep sitting down and drinking his cola while watching this team suck.
    I am here, and my team is leading the division.

You also haven't seen any fans of worse teams.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You also haven't seen any fans of worse teams.
    oh trust me, i know. a utah jazz fan can come in here and the nets would still be worse. it really is mind numbing. say what you want about age and coaches. there should be absolutely no way this team is 5-14. no freaking way. just joe johnson and brook lopez together should be good enough to be a playoff team right now. i suspect a major change within the next month. frank will work a buyout, kidd will be fired, lionel hollins will be brought in.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I am here, and my team is leading the division.
    The Celtic Atlantic Division Dynasty continues. And with all the first round picks coming from Brooklyn over the next few years they might even become a good team.

oh trust me, i know. a utah jazz fan can come in here and the nets would still be worse. it really is mind numbing. say what you want about age and coaches. there should be absolutely no way this team is 5-14. no freaking way. just joe johnson and brook lopez together should be good enough to be a playoff team right now. i suspect a major change within the next month. frank will work a buyout, kidd will be fired, lionel hollins will be brought in.
    Let me tell you what i tell the Knick fans who want Woodson gone, you can't bring in an off roster coach and expect things to be great. They have no offseason, no time to implement their system. You are basically giving up the season. Even at this early time.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Let me tell you what i tell the Knick fans who want Woodson gone, you can't bring in an off roster coach and expect things to be great. They have no offseason, no time to implement their system. You are basically giving up the season. Even at this early time.
    Trust me. I know how the trend goes. "We're only five games into the season".
    "We're only 10 games into the season.....then only 15....then only 25...then only 35...then only first half of the season....and then you realize that you are the same exact team as you were on the first day of the season. If the Nets were great on defense and crappy on offense then I would understand because Deron would help the offense. However, our defensive woes, rebounding woes, turnover woes and energy woes are something that will be a detriment 50 games from now as well. That's what people are failing to realize. The other things will get fixed when players return. The aspects I mentioned won't.