Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe

ANY man that put's his hands on me BETTER makes sure he knocks me out. If not, he'll find out the hard way that he just hit the WRONG girl.

Lots of women like to mouth off...

if the women can't handle her self....she shouldn't act like it. Don't wait for a man to step in for you... or for the "he won't hit a women" save.
    If you talk like you can whoop his ass... you better be able to do it. If you cant walk away or get help... don't talk big **** and toss your drink at him.

Sure the guy was out of line... but hey don't provoke him..and cry when you get punched.....or in this case. Kicked.

"Finish him"

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Lots of women like to mouth off...

if the women can't handle her self....she shouldn't act like it. Don't wait for a man to step in for you... or for the "he won't hit a women" save.
    If you talk like you can whoop his ass... you better be able to do it. If you cant walk away or get help... don't talk big **** and toss your drink at him.

Sure the guy was out of line... but hey don't provoke him..and cry when you get punched.....or in this case. Kicked.
    And there are LOTS of PUNK ASS men out there as well. You are taught as a child

sticks and stones can break your bones but WORDS will never hurt you

If a man or should I say a punk cant handle some words then he's the b*tch IMO.

And for b*tch made men I have 357 ways to teach them turn the other cheek.

what does that mean? i've heard something like that in a bigge freestyle once..

[I][QUOTE]You can

geez calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    geez calm down
    That's easy for you to say while you're in a thread thinking it's funny that some guy tripped a female because she threw a drink in his face because he put his hands on her in a disrespectful way.

That's the problem you and guys like you think that it's ok to put their hands on a woman because "she has it coming", "she talked tough" and all the other bs you ISHIOTS have stated here.

You'll find out the hard way that ALL females don't play that crap and that you thinking "they deserve it" so it's your right to do it might just make you end up in the ICU.

How bout you grow up and i'll calm down deal????

That's easy for you to say while you're in a thread thinking it's funny that some guy tripped a female because she threw a drink in his face because he put his hands on her in a disrespectful way.

That's the problem you and guys like you think that it's ok to put their hands on a woman because "she has it coming", "she talked tough" and all the other bs you ISHIOTS have stated here.

You'll find out the hard way that ALL females don't play that crap and that you thinking "they deserve it" so it's your right to do it might just make you end up in the ICU.

Didn't see any proof of that. You *****es need to learn to grow up and stop crying foul all the time. You fought to be treated equal so how about it. You wanna make threats about shooting the "male pig" then you can get knocked the **** out. Most dudes I know wouldn't dream of hitting a woman and if I found out they did I would suspect they had more than enough reason too even if I didn't agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity
    Didn't see any proof of that. You *****es need to learn to grow up and stop crying foul all the time. You fought to be treated equal so how about it. You wanna make threats about shooting the "male pig" then you can get knocked the **** out. Most dudes I know wouldn't dream of hitting a woman and if I found out they did I would suspect they had more than enough reason too even if I didn't agree with it.
    Your mother is the b*tch that had you.

I'm not making threats about anything, but I PROMISE you that I can show your punk ass better than I can tell you about putting your hands on me.

Very good NBA starter

im a classy guy so i probably wouldn't have tripped the bit*h. i would have probably just grabbed someone elses drink and slowly poured it on her head, then politely payed for 50% of that persons next drink.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    im a classy guy so i probably wouldn't have tripped the bit*h. i would have probably just grabbed someone elses drink and slowly poured it on her head, then politely payed for 50% of that persons next drink.
    Movie clich

Hmmm, all I know is, I wouldnt jump in to "save" a girl that I dont know.

Situations like that get you jumped, and stomped out.

Especially when ol' girl was running her mouth? Sorry, but she put HERSELF in that situation.

Drunk or not, shes a grown adult, she could have left well enough alone.

Frankly, I dont buy into "shes a woman, boo hoo" treatment. I think women like that, get what they deserve.

When you act like a lady, and have an air of respect to you, then you generally get respect. When youre a loud mouthed, silly broad, then you get none.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry im not risking MY ass for someone like THAT.

so waht you expect him to stand there while some ***** talks crap to him hen throws beer in his face SOME GUYS DONT PLAY THAT CRAP

i bet he was thinking who does this B!tch think she is comes from america thinking she can just throw beer in my face and humiliate me in front of my freinds

that stupid girl better think twice starting stuff in mexico cuz nowadays they dont take that crap over there

ANY man that put's his hands on me BETTER makes sure he knocks me out. If not, he'll find out the hard way that he just hit the WRONG girl.
    Yeah RIGHT.

Your mother is the b*tch that had you.

I'm not making threats about anything, but I PROMISE you that I can show your punk ass better than I can tell you about putting your hands on me.
    Don't give a dude a reason too that's first and foremost. You're just a bitter broad you probably sit at home all day and make up excuses of male oppression cause your life sucks. I feel sorry for any dude who's come in contact with you. I'm surprised your ex didn't turn the gun on himself to end his suffering.