Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Why didn't Bourousis have second best index rating in EL or was voted in thd all euroleague first team if he is that much better ?

In the last few years Bourousis has the highest index rating per minute and highest PER of any Euroleague player.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    How about the Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team and Bourousis has not been on the 1st team in 4 years. In the past three years Bourousis has not even been voted to the all-Euroleague 2nd team. And everything here is opinion. In fact even the selection for all-Euroleague team is an opinion but it is the opinion of many more fans, plus coaches and media, and means ALOT more than the opinion of one solitary troll on the internet. Sorry.

How about you go molest another little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Where did I say they were dominant. I'd just like some proof that Childress was voted the worst player of the last decade for that team.

If that makes me sick, so be it. And if me asking some simple questions on a message board is "the shining example of why everyone in the world hates Americans...wow.

And lastly, just because people don't believe Rubio was one of the 10 worst players in the entire Euroleague of the last decade and Childress is the worst player to play for his club in the last decade, does not make them "truly certifiably insane."

Yes it does. It most certainly does. Denying reality and instead believing in your own fantasy makes you insane.

In the case of maga, he's not crazy, he KNOWS Rubio was a horrible Euroleague player, but he just likes him and he would rather focus on how he does in the NBA.

So maga isn't crazy - he's just biased.

On the other hand, truly believing these delusions, like you - that's freaking nuts and puts you into psycho land.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    In the last few years Bourousis has the highest index rating per minute and highest PER of any Euroleague player.

So wait, let me get this right. The Greek National Team with the best center in Euroleague, the Euroleague Final Four MVP and three other members of the Euroleague champions were eliminated in the Olympic Qualifying tournament by Nigera? The same Nigerian team that lost to the US by 83 points?

Man Euroleague is worse than even I thought!

I mean Ike Diogu had 17/12 while Bourousis had 18/5. So Diogu in leading Nigeria to victory had over twice as many rebounds as the best center in Euroleague??!! Wow. Maybe if Bourousis got a few more defensive rebounds Greek wouldn't have had the embarrassment of losing to Nigeria...NIGERIA

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

So do you consider Bourousis to be better player than Spanoulis than ? After all he has higher PER and index rating than ANY Euroleague player

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    So wait, let me get this right. The Greek National Team with the best center in Euroleague, the Euroleague Final Four MVP and three other members of the Euroleague champions were eliminated in the Olympic Qualifying tournament by Nigera? The same Nigerian team that lost to the US by 83 points?

Man Euroleague is worse than even I thought!

I mean Ike Diogu had 17/12 while Bourousis had 18/5. So Diogu in leading Nigeria to victory had over twice as many rebounds as the best center in Euroleague??!! Wow. Maybe if Bourousis got a few more defensive rebounds Greek wouldn't have had the embarrassment of losing to Nigeria...NIGERIA

Greek national team and Nigeria and whatever tournament has nothing to do with Euroleague. Besides Diogu isn't a center you stupid ****.

None of that has any meaning to Euroleague.

But if you want to be so ****ing stupid that you dare to bring up FIBA then.......

Bourousis destroyed Krstic so bad the last time they played in FIBA that it was actually reported that Krstic cried after the game - yes, there were actually some reporters that claimed that.

Bourousis - Krstic from FIBA

BOX SCORE:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

Krstic was nothing but Bourousi's little bitch. That's how Bourousis did a center that averaged 18/8 in the NBA playoffs.

Last time I EVER acknowledge you here. My I.Q. drops by 140 points every time I read one of your posts.

Welcome to ignore. FOREVER.

So do you consider Bourousis to be better player than Spanoulis than ? After all he has higher PER and index rating than ANY Euroleague player
    Why the **** are you being such a god damn asshole?

That's it. IGNORE LIST

Yes it does. It most certainly does. Denying reality and instead believing in your own fantasy makes you insane.
    How am I denying reality? I'm not going to believe something you post unless you provide a link because you've been caught making stuff up on here before when you claimed something without providing a link. That doesn't make me insane and in denial of reality. That makes me a sensible person.

On the other hand, truly believing these delusions, like you - that's freaking nuts and puts you into psycho land.
    What delusions am I believing? That Childress wasn't the worst player in the last decade for that club? That Rubio wasn't one of the worst Euroleague players of the last decade? Those are delusions?

Of course I watched him play with Partizan. Partizan games are ALWAYS the ones broadcast when they are at home.

Your whole team was SHIT last year. I am well award of that.

I am just saying that you keep saying Law was a "bad Euroleague player" but he isn't. Maybe he was "bad" in the case of trying to be the lead player of Partizan.

In theory, an NBA rotation player for 4 years should be able to lead a Euroleague team like last year's Partizan that was a bad team.

This only works in the psychotic minds of people like gabegaypizza though.

We both know that in TRUTH, Law couldn't handle that responsibility and truth is neither could 90% of NBA points guards.

But, that does not make Law a bad Euroleague player. Because the truth is that he's a quite solid and good Euroleague player. He's just not a star or a team leader, which is what Partizan tried to make him be, simply because they drank the NBA is god kool aide and wrongly assumed a 4 year NBA rotation player could lead a bad Euroleague team.

Acie Law is basically going to be a 6th-7th man type player on a good Euroleague club. He's not going to be a guy to lead or carry even a bad Euroleague team though. It's that simple.

So he is NOT a bad Euroleague player, he's just not capable of carrying a Euroleague team, like Partizan expected him to do, simply because their managers are stupid ****s evidently that believe in this nonsense about how any NBA rotation player can just "dominate" Euroleague.

Sorry if you don't like it, but that's the truth man.
    That team almost made top 16 so I wouldn't call them shit . Law was player with best carear before signing for Partizan and he had biggest pay so it is normal that fans and the staff expected from him to be the leader of the team .

What delusions am I believing? That Childress wasn't the worst player in the last decade for that club? That Rubio wasn't one of the worst Euroleague players of the last decade? Those are delusions?
    Yes. I'm not discussing it with you anymore. You either accept reality, or you are nuts.

Greek national team and Nigeria and whatever tournament has nothing to do with Euroleague. Besides Diogu isn't a center you stupid ****.

None of that has any meaning to Euroleague.

But if you want to be so ****ing stupid that you dare to bring up FIBA then.......

Bourousis destroyed Krstic so bad the last time they played in FIBA that it was actually reported that Krstic cried after the game - yes, there were actually some reporters that claimed that.

Bourousis - Krstic from FIBA

BOX SCORE:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa...statistic.html

Krstic was nothing but Bourousi's little bitch. That's how Bourousis did a center that averaged 18/8 in the NBA playoffs.

Last time I EVER acknowledge you here. My I.Q. drops by 140 points every time I read one of your posts.

Welcome to ignore. FOREVER.
    Diogu is a foward/center and at 6'9 250 lbs is definitely a big man. And one reason Greece lost that games is that the superior Nigerian athletes were dominating the boards and making Bourousi their slow unathletic bitch. Nigeria got 10 more rebounds than Greece, including 11 offensive rebounds. Where was this great Euroleague center? Getting shown up by players from the Puerto Rican and French leagues.

And FIBA has everything to do with Euroleague. Just as the NBA's best dominated again for their third straight gold medal, Euroleague's best (the final-4 MVP, 3 other members of the championship team, and the best center in your mind) were made Nigeria's little bitch. If these Euroleague players are so good you think they would do better against the team that lost to the US by 83 when they are playing for the pride of their whole nation?!!!

Why the **** are you being such a god damn asshole?

That's it. IGNORE LIST
    You said he was better than any Euroleague player so I asked a perfectly normal question . How can you say that Bourousis is better than any EL player and than say Spanoulis is better ? Please name top 10 EL players in order in your oppinion
    Last edited by Fiba basketball; 09-22-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Yes. I'm not discussing it with you anymore. You either accept reality, or you are nuts.
    Again, it's not reality until you provide some proof.

I can say "Spanoulis was one of the worst players in the NBA in the last 20 years" and it's "reality".

Again, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with you, simply asking for some sort of link or proof Childress was voted as the worst player for his club in the last decade, but every single one of your responses have mostly involved name calling.
    Last edited by KG215; 09-22-2012 at 07:54 PM.

That team almost made top 16 so I wouldn't call them shit . Law was player with best carear before signing for Partizan and he had biggest pay so it is normal that fans and the staff expected from him to be the leader of the team .
    No, it's not normal at all. He isn't good enough to be the leader of a Euroleague team that wants to make the Top 16, which is basically I think the normal objective of Partizan.

So it is not normal.

You can't just take an NBA rotation player and think he can lead a Euroleague team, even if it's just to the Top 16 stage. It takes a REALLY good player to do that. You know Batum wasn't even remotely close to being good enough to do that last year in Euroleague.

So why the **** would Partizan fans and management think Law could do it?

Law's a good Euroleague player, but if you expected him to be a team's top dog, then you are just being totally irrational and illogical.

He's a good Euroleague player - it's just that your expectations for him were extremely out of proportion to what he could actually do.

You do realize that 90% of NBA players can't lead a Euroleague team right? Hell, maybe even more like 95% of them can't. Expecting Acie Law to do so was just ridiculous.

Again, i't snot reality until you provide some proof.

I can say "Spanoulis was one of the worst players in the NBA in the last 20 years" and it's "reality".

Again, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with you, simply asking for some sort of link or proof Childress was voted as the worst player for his club in the last decade, but every single one of your responses have mostly involved name calling.
    One last time..........yes, you are insane if you refuse to accept that Rubio and Childress were 2 of the worst players of Euroleague's last 10 years.

I am nearing to adding you to my ignore list. I'm not going to talk to you about this anymore.