Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Alba you marry, XTina you take home for some crazyness that you will never forget.

Banned

Alba looks weaker and weaker as she gets older. she was hot a few years ago when they got that ass shot of her at the beach. now she looks pretty weak.

and if your going to call anyone out for having no talent, its Alba. definitely not Aguilera, even tho im not a big fan of hers i know she can sing at least.

Alba is hotter. Xtina is probably crazy in the sack.

I've said it before, even I would do Jessica Alba.

Shit...

Dunking on everybody in the park SecondFiddle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Shit...

I don't like her at all
    advantage Alba

....but Christina's body is killer. Hmm...I still prefer Jessica. Ow ow.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Aguilera is definately the better *****. You know she's up for any and everything you want her to do. Still can't get over how perfect her tits are.

Alba seems too vanilla when it comes to the sex part.

Dunking on everybody in the park SecondFiddle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    Aguilera is definately the better *****. You know she's up for any and everything you want her to do. Still can't get over how perfect her tits are.

Alba seems too vanilla when it comes to the sex part.
    Don't judge a book by it's cover

One last one for good measure...

For those of you that didn't realize, clicking the pictures links to much bigger pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
    Don't judge a book by it's cover
    You're crazy if you don't think that Aguilera is a dirty whore. She'd do everything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    Alba looks weaker and weaker as she gets older. she was hot a few years ago when they got that ass shot of her at the beach. now she looks pretty weak.
    Alba-- her body, at least-- was at her best in the movie "Idle Hands." Peep the culo:

HOT! Her rear-end now (and in those famous beach pics) just doesn't compare imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
    You're crazy if you don't think that Aguilera is a dirty whore. She'd do everything.
    10 to 1 Alba doesn't give BJs! Just saying... You can tell by her whole demeanor/facial expressions/the way she carries herself... she just doesn't come off as someone that wants anything to do with sex. She's got that whole my shit doesn't stink and I'm too good for you look. Whatever you want to call it. It's not like I'm an expert in the department... LOL, but I feel as if I can get a pretty good read on people after seeing them for some time (which I have of her on TV, etc...)

Who the hell knows though... Aguilera's could all be an act (doubtful) and I could be totally misreading Alba. You never know something about someone... until you know. That pertains to pretty much every aspect of a person's personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    10 to 1 Alba doesn't give BJs! Just saying... You can tell by her whole demeanor/facial expressions/the way she carries herself... she just doesn't come off as someone that wants anything to do with sex. She's got that whole my shit doesn't stink and I'm too good for you look. Whatever you want to call it. It's not like I'm an expert in the department... LOL, but I feel as if I can get a pretty good read on people after seeing them for some time (which I have of her on TV, etc...)

Who the hell knows though... Aguilera's could all be an act (doubtful) and I could be totally misreading Alba. You never know something about someone... until you know. That pertains to pretty much every aspect of a person's personality.

Alba probably goes missonary and thats it. She seems too classy to do all the other stuff.

Christina probably does everything other then missonary. She's too much of a skank to do that traditional shiit.