Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Bledsoe = Mini Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Derrick rose is the only player since you can compare to Lebron. He is the mini Lebron
    I'd say Rose is a little more like a mini Wade than a mini LeBron, since Wade is like a mini LeBron. Also there is the whole injury prone thing that Wade and Rose unfortunately share. I hope Rose recovers and has a great career because I love watching him. Wade on the other hand let's just say i'm not a fan of flopping.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Main thing I'd change Qrich is.... Hill should get as many minutes as Butler. I'd prefer Hill be the starter TBH. Even last night we saw how trigger happy Butler gets. He'd be better suited coming off the bench for that reason. His ball stopping is a big reason Blake scored less and got less touches last year. Instead of swinging the ball he always shoots. Hill won't do that and provides better defense and playmaking.

For those that missed game here are his highlights. Thank God Youtube community is finally paying this guy respect and putting together highlights. None of his best games are on Youtube like his 17 point, 5 steal, 5 rebound 4th quarter or huge game vs Spurs in playoffs etc. This highlight will show you his all around impact on both ends. How many 6'1 PG's can block an inbounds pass and catch it at it's peak?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVvkzoFPNM
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-07-2012 at 03:14 PM.

That athletic body he possess for a 6'1 guy is freakish... mostly his strength, did you see how he moved Faried out of the way for that and 1? He looks like he put on some more muscle mass, looks like 240 lbs lol
    Last edited by pauk; 10-07-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    That athletic body he possess for a 6'1 guy is freakish... mostly his strength, did you see how he moved Faried out of the way for that and 1? He looks like he put on some more muscle mass, looks like 240 lbs lol
    He's up from 195 to 205.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    For those that missed game here are his highlights. Thank God Youtube community is finally paying this guy respect and putting together highlights. None of his best games are on Youtube like his 17 point, 5 steal, 5 rebound 4th quarter or huge game vs Spurs in playoffs etc. This highlight will show you his all around impact on both ends. How many 6'1 PG's can block an inbounds pass and catch it at it's peak?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVvkzoFPNM
    Wow he looked a lot more poised. He also looked like he could be roiding too tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Butler, Hill, Barnes. Just curious on who the 4th SF is? Leslie? Odom?

Chauncey as a shooting guard might seem stupid in theory but the Clippers were doing pretty well last season and if it fails, they can just plug Green/Bleds/Crawford as the starter instead. Hell, they can even go with a big line-up and start Butler & Hill/Barnes together though the spacing would be atrocious.

I agree with exploring a trade for Butler, but who will take on his 2/16 contract? Charlotte for Tyrus? Milwaukee for Gooden? Seems to be the only plausible options UNLESS San Antonio believes Butler is a nice upgrade over Jackson, then I can potentially see a Butler for SJax type of swap, though it doesn't do much for the Clips. How about a Butler + 2014 Pick Swap Option + Leslie for Jackson + Blair + 2013 2nd?

Billups + Bledsoe is something I can live with but want to see how Billups does as a starter. If he continues last years play, I don't mess with it. I mean, Bledsoe's biggest flaw is his lack of offensive awareness/true point guard skills but with guys like Hill, Odom, Crawford also coming off the bench, it'll be easier to hide Bleds deficiencies.

I guess Odom is gonna be used more as a 4. His minutes are going to be very limited tho.

A little hopeful on that George trade lol.

I wonder if the Lakers would be interested in Butler.

Bledsoe has great potential

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I guess Odom is gonna be used more as a 4. His minutes are going to be very limited tho.

A little hopeful on that George trade lol.

I wonder if the Lakers would be interested in Butler.
    Clipp fans don't seem to live in reality. Odom hasn't played the 5 outside the World Championships so a few minutes at the 4 seems likely if he doesn't continue to suck that is.

where did these alternate blue jerseys come from?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    where did these alternate blue jerseys come from?
    Clippers will wear them like 20 games this year. New alternate jerseys for this year.

He's up from 195 to 205.
    People dont understand how freakish this is.... he is 6'0-6'1 and weighs the same or maybe more than Kobe and its all muscles... that is equivalent of Kobe weighing the same of somebody 6 inches taller, like 260 lbs or so........ and equivalent of Lebron in this case being 280 lbs.... Bledsoe is HUUUUUGE for that size...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-08-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    People dont understand how freakish this is.... he is 6'0-6'1 and weighs the same or maybe more than Kobe and its all muscles... that is equivalent of Kobe weighing the same of somebody 6 inches taller, like 260 lbs or so........ and equivalent of Lebron in this case being 280 lbs.... Bledsoe is HUUUUUGE for that size...
    It gets more freakish.

6'0-6'1, 205 pounds, 40 inch vertical, nearly 6'9" wingspan. His standing reach is 8'3".

Clippers will wear them like 20 games this year. New alternate jerseys for this year.
    Look sick, I like them