Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: How many more titles can Miami win?

I think they win the next 2 championships. But wouldn't be shocked to see Lebron opt-out if Wade declines rapidly.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Your probably closer to the mark, with few exceptions even the legit Miami fans are bad. Poser city down there. They have some of the worlds best talent and still have trouble getting more than half of the attendance in their for the game start. Covered in the 'fashionably late' BS
    You're*

NBA rookie of the year

Not sure, but Miami will be a contender for the remainder of the LeBron's prime. However long that may be (4-6 years?).

It'll all hinge on the backend roster churning Riley is able pull off. In the last two years, he's hit on Shane Battier, Ray friggin Allen, and 'Shard Lewis. If Miami continues to get quality veteran contributors like the aformentioned for the tax payers mid-level/minimums, it could be a hell of a run.

1 in the books so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I think they win the next 2 championships. But wouldn't be shocked to see Lebron opt-out if Wade declines rapidly.
    that's what I'm thinking

I think the topic is thread-worthy, tbh

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Imagine the level of flame on ISH if Lebron opts out, primarily by Laker fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    that's what I'm thinking

I think the topic is thread-worthy, tbh

Bosh has a game that should age really well. Lebron is in his prime right now. If Wade can keep his level of play for a few more seasons than they are in really good shape. Its really all about staying healthy for Wade. Even with his jumpshot being dead for the last two season, he has been crazy efficient. I think his "decline" is exaggerated. They don't need Wade to play like prime Wade anyways to win titles. He had an underrated Finals series, even while playing way less than 100%

people are taking health, and particlarly wade's, for granted. injuries happen and it only takes one injury to any of the big three to ruin a post season run.

id say they win 2 more rings

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Until LeBron bolts/gets old

Even without Wade/with a washed-up Wade, LeBron has shown he can carry a team. Not a fan of the guy but he's that good.

Very good NBA starter

Sorry but Lakers big four will prematurely sink the Heats championship cruise. Lebron will probably run away in 2014 and all these fake Heat fans will find a new team to overrate

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Imagine the level of flame on ISH if Lebron opts out, primarily by Laker fans.

They like to play the "loyalty" card when their best player demanded a trade. Personally, I think he either stays in Miami or goes back to Cleveland to give it another go.

They has a shot at 2 more before LeBron packs his bags for LA...

Their window is basically 5-7 years depending on how well LeBron, and Bosh hold up as they age. In 5 years LeBron would be 32, and Bosh 33 if LeBron ages as well as Kobe has then 7 years is not out of the queston. For the amount of rings I see them winning I would say the next three aka 4 peating.

None. Lebron era is over. Lakers will likely to win the next two championships. Lebron will be past his time at this point. But I'm sure Lebron will gain more one or two rings, he will join forces with an all star in his prime and will win like Robin.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

@ all these FAKE Heat fans overrating the hell out of this team

The Heat's title window isn't as big as they want to make it seem. Wade's already in his 30's, which is exactly why I just laugh when FAKE Heat fans try to call Kobe "old" at 34. And Lebron will be in about 3 more years. His game right now is 100% dependent on his athletic ability, which won't be the same when he turns 30. Anybody saying that this team can dominate the league for the next 5 to 7 years, is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    @ all these FAKE Heat fans overrating the hell out of this team

The Heat's title window isn't as big as they want to make it seem. Wade's already in his 30's, which is exactly why I just laugh when FAKE Heat fans try to call Kobe "old" at 34. And Lebron will be in about 3 more years. His game right now is 100% dependent on his athletic ability, which won't be the same when he turns 30. Anybody saying that this team can dominate the league for the next 5 to 7 years, is delusional
    and people can point to Lebron and his age while Dwight himself will be only 27 this year so who knows Lakers window could be longer than the 2 years most are saying about this current core.