Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Official Mental Enhancement Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to
    conception.

Sterile is what he was saying.

yeah F'ed up my question...I meant most men "remain fertile into thier 90's"

"A man's age affects fertility to a much smaller degree and 20 or 30 years later than in a woman," says Dr. Benjamin Younger, M.D., executive director of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. "Despite a decrease in sperm production that begins after age 25, most men remain fertile into their 60s and 70s . Even those that do experience some decreased fertility due to age can still father a child well into their golden years with the assistance of medical science, a good fertility doctor and a little dedication and determination."
    since the average life expectency is 70.....I'm gonna keep on keepin on...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    yeah F'ed up my question...I meant most men "remain fertile into thier 90's"

I dont want kids, so being sterile is an afterthought.. As long as impotence isnt a problem, then its all good.

Cardio, proper sleep and testosterone building food/exercises should keep the blood flowing adequately.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I forgot why I clicked on this thread.

As much as I respect J$ as a poster, this too happens to me quite often.

5-time NBA All-Star

Okay now a brief look at ENERGY.

The whole quantum mechanics and law of attraction states that your thoughts are your destiny, that each thought has a matter.

But it's very difficult to keep the

Willpower is a very finite thing. It recharges on and off.
    Ways to recharge.
    - Tensing muscles HARD
    - Pretend to be energetic (This is huge) Your brain can be tricked into doing so many things.
    [MOre to come]

In Hinduism, there's a concept called "Ojas" which refers to someone's VITAL Energy. Their life force. Like in a videogame, someone's HP. The way to increase this is by eating foods that promote life (practically anything non-processed), cutting off energy draining things (f.e. watching annoying sh!t that infuriates you or depresses you, hanging around negative folks) and the whole spermatogenesis thing.

If done properly you can step into a room and everyone can immediately feel your presence. You literally energize other people around you by doing nothing. You can get by on VERY VERY little sleep.

You know how some people walk around like zombies with baggy eyes and responding with no vigor and others have this fiery intensity about them.
    Children are often enthusiastic other than obvious reasons because
    a) they don't deal with excessive semen spillage (body takes A LOT of nutrients to get your balls back up to speed)
    b) they take in high calories relatively to their bodyweight (Don't be afraid to eat)
    c) they do not use willpower in restraining their expression or worrying about anxiety (Freedom truly is liberating)
    d) boring people don't put them down (You are the product of the 5 people you spend the most time with so be sure to befriend one of those gesticulating Italian guys)
    e) they are in perpetual creative/explore mode (Their spirit is not broken by responsibility, even a simple task has room for imagination and fun)
    f) they live in the moment (Clouded thoughts and worries about the future and past regrets can bring a nikka down)

Ways to conserve energy
    - If you're an introvert talking to people literally drains you (serious)
    - If you're ane xtrovert being lonely drains you
    - If you're

Also,

Two things i highly recommend ISH to purchase (to fight against cancer and to improve their quality of life) are:
    SPIRULINA
    and
    CHLORELLA

in the raw powder form. Chase it after your coffee. They're a special type of algae that promotes life.

Homeade TDCS device. Feels good man

help me write a f*cking verse thats FIYAH, HOT FIYAH

ive been having writers block in all seriousness
    Last edited by Just2McFly; 03-21-2013 at 06:20 PM.

   

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    This is a small fish in a big pond trying to make this delusional mental asylum dystopia of a fukking internet sh!thole a little bit peachier.
    thank you, bro!

...some food for thought that a young fellow said to me yesterday.

Each sentence is a chemical equation.

Cada(/fragment) = 1 [Coef(CHEM1127)e7ua6u2)]
    first of all, you ARE a young fella.

but you are also wise and talented and awesome and brave, but you are still a young fella. don't ever forget that. (because, pro-tip: such self-honesty will help keep you centered)

second, i like what he said, but remember... EVERYTHING is a chemical (or natural law) equation.

ANYWAY, as per your homework for me... my name is gigantes ("he-GAUN-tays") and i am an artist-monk by profession.

now where does that leave us?

5-time NBA All-Star

Yo budadii, u use one forreal? Lemme know if u can hook a brotha up much appreciated was considering doing some electrode experimentation. I'm sure it'll aid you on your Buddhist Quest and to find the Truth beneath the sea of lies.

Heehantaze, Artist-Monk? Fascinating!

I've heard of warrior priests. I've heard of scientific monks. I've heard of artists. I've heard of athlete-artists. But never .....Artist Monks. Draw by day, chant by night? By Golly This is odd indeed!

Some quotes to ponder for thee to comment on:

Who is the most pious between?
    Who has the strongest connection to divinity?
    Whom wields the most political influence?
    Whose train
    Mesoamerican Shamans
    Shaolin Monks
    Christian Monks

As a human being who has devoted himself into both expression and introspection, has your lack of the daily fun regular things human do fostered or hampered the aforementioned?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpROaNue9GM

Thoughts on the below quotes

"In a way, Stalin and Hitler were artists---they had an image of the world; a vision, and they crafted it in accordance. It just happened to involve a lot of bloodshed."

"Art loses its meaning once it is figured out/defined."

"Art is the most noble and highest of all human endeavors because it does not serve a practical purpose?"

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun cuz darling only the good die young."

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

interesting stuff. I've heard about that quantam physics stuff before interesting stuff. And it's spot on about being around people you don't like or depressing people.. I sometimes find myself in a terrible mood for no apparent reason when I'm around a dysfunctional group or some people I don't like.. The negative energy flows through you

Anyone ever heard of chakra or the third eye? Going to look into that stuff now that I have some time. BRB, ascending to the gods

   

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    But never .....Artist Monks. Draw by day, chant by night? By Golly This is odd indeed!
    haha, your respectful attitude sure helps us get to the good stuff!

Some quotes to ponder for thee to comment on:

Who is the most pious between?
    Who has the strongest connection to divinity?
    Whom wields the most political influence?
    Whose train
    Mesoamerican Shamans
    Shaolin Monks
    Christian Monks

As a human being who has devoted himself into both expression and introspection, has your lack of the daily fun regular things human do fostered or hampered the aforementioned?
    stop dicking around, J$. what is it you really want to ask me?

   

J$, i gotta go soon...

WHAT QUESTION ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK ME RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

코비=GOAT

About BDNF, physical activities and exercise also help in promoting neurotrophins which in turn increases neuroplasticity.

Print these letters on one piece of paper. Put it inside your pillow, every time you go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Print these letters on one piece of paper. Put it inside your pillow, every time you go to bed.
    if you're the result of what happens, I dont think anyone's going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This ain't a height enhancement thread. You are like 5'2". Go to the Grow taller forum.
    well, if you explain it that way, I see why you're in the Mental Enhancement Thread then. Good luck, it's going to be tough.