View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:40 PM   #76
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Eastern Conference Pre-Season rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
All, dakoking rarely reads. Seems to have about a 10 word attention span in my experience. Just seems to throw a lot of Knick homer junk out once the RAM fills up....
Amazing considering the only time I've mentioned NY in this thread is when I had them at #9 in my rankings. Hell, that post and a few post in the "Will the Knicks make the playoffs?" thread are the only Knicks talking I've done in the last few days. None of those are even remotely "homer-ish".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
As to the guys bashing teams, one can tell when somebody really does not watch teams but their own. Despite the claims, very, very few NBA fans actually saw teams like the Raptors and Bucks play last year. They were not on TV except in local markets. It is understandable I guess, but the comments are a bit funny to read about players whose career shifted radically up or down last year without non-locals noticing.

Most poster's player evaluation is too haphazardly isolated to their local context to have worth.
Yet nothing I said about the Raptors is untrue. They are in fact a poor defensive team, a poor rebounding team, and their offense is predominantly created from outside shots.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote