View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
KG215
NBA Legend

Default Re: are the people who voted shaq the 7th best player ever hypocrites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
you're mad you and your trolls got exposed

a bunch of idiots with multiple accounts trolling kobe fans... you got exposed last night and you look dumb today with this thread aswell because you see how much of fraud these voting polls are going

its just a massive troll on kobe fans

So because your favorite player doesn't get voted in as high as you want, you have to start a thread crying about how it's a joke, and ask for it to be shut down? How old are you? Because you seem to have the intellectual maturity level of a 12 year old.

You do nothing but go around pushing your Kobe agenda and no one other than the other Kobe stans takes anything you say seriously. Who honestly cares if he gets voted top #7 or #8 in a meaningless message board poll? Does it really upset you that much? Does being voted one or two spots higher by some message board NBA fans really mean that much to you?

I know this will fall on deaf ears, because you have your mind made up and have been working to push Kobe as top 5 all-time for over a month now, but there's not this huge gap between Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, and Hakeem like you seem to believe. You could vote for any of those four at #7 all-time and I and many others wouldn't have a problem with it.

And you know how you like to push Kobe's career resume and use that as your basis for ranking him higher? Well, other people like to use prime/peak play and career resume. Just because others are using a different criteria than you to make their vote doesn't mean they're wrong.

And I'm going to go out on a limb and say posters like AlphaWolf24, swag2011, LakersReign, Iron Fist, and WeGetRing2012 will be about the only ones who come in here to back you up and defend you.

Last edited by KG215 : 08-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote