Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.

i don't even think presidents really matter anymore. obama and bush's foreign policies are looking eerily similar. obama won the NOBEL PEACE prize for fuks sake. but i think all presidents are just puppets. if some powerful hidden group wants war, then the president has to oblige. if he tries to stand up and tell america and the world the truth, he'd probably be assassinated...

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.

good shit that I live in lithuania. Completely not dangerous...

Dammit, just leave russias gas alone.. I wanna be safe.
    Its super clear that obama is mad aggressive. Ive read our president interview after meeting with him, and she said that obama is changing his views to be more war orientated. Fvck this shiit. Dude even wants to increase the % of our GDP that goes to military. Whats the point? We would do shit with our 5 tanks and 2 planes...

I think people overrate the power of the President. He's just a figurehead. There are far more powerful people pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think people overrate the power of the President. He's just a figurehead. There are far more powerful people pulling the strings behind the scenes.
    well, that makes me think.. I think that its 90% that this is true.. then whats the point of that constant "bad" Syria propaganda..

USA wants the oil and to make a strong move on Russia. But who needs strong USA, and lets say not Russia? Are Jews pulling the strings.. or some couple guys who own everything.

I dont care, I just want peace.

Just ignore my stupid posts. not in the mood to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    good shit that I live in lithuania. Completely not dangerous...

Dammit, just leave russias gas alone.. I wanna be safe.
    Its super clear that obama is mad aggressive. Ive read our president interview after meeting with him, and she said that obama is changing his views to be more war orientated. Fvck this shiit. Dude even wants to increase the % of our GDP that goes to military. Whats the point? We would do shit with our 5 tanks and 2 planes...
    ha,ha.......one of the world most dangerous Nuclear Power Plants is in lithuania........the Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant..........it

Putin Finally somebody said what everyone thinks.

Lol kevinnyc is one of the most brainwashed idiots on thIs site. It's sad that people can be so goddamn blind and eat wtv a corrupt state is feeding them.

WMDs, chemical weapons, terrorists... These are all such vague terms that can be attributed to anyone as they see fit, and carries with them the worst negative connotation and an immediate call to arms.

Chemical weapons, the term has become a joke, a real life "they're coming right for us!" hunting loophole.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Lol kevinnyc is one of the most brainwashed idiots on thIs site. It's sad that people can be so goddamn blind and eat wtv a corrupt state is feeding them.

WMDs, chemical weapons, terrorists... These are all such vague terms that can be attributed to anyone as they see fit, and carries with them the worst negative connotation and an immediate call to arms.

Chemical weapons, the term has become a joke, a real life "they're coming right for us!" hunting loophole.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...g-right-for-us

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

It's not just the stupididly, it's the arrogant stupidity.

Chemical weapons are a loophole, because they are not defined well? You are purely and ignorantly talking out of your ass.

For those of you who wish to learn more, you can read about the Chemical Weapons Convention here, and how it defines chemical weapons here including the weapons know as "nerve agents" and you can read about the chemicals known as organophosphates here and their use as nerve agents When you are familiar with the symptoms of exposure of nerve agents you can read the Reports from Doctors Without Borders and see if they report the same symptoms. You can go online and look for camerphone footage shot in several surburbs of Damascus.

Even 9 days ago, it was become much, much clearer a massive attack ocurred.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23802144
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 08-31-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    It's not just the stupididly, it's the arrogant stupidity.

Chemical weapons are a loophole, because they are not defined well? You are purely and ignorantly talking out of your ass.

For those of you who wish to learn more, you can read about the Chemical Weapons Convention here, and how it defines chemical weapons here including the weapons know as "nerve agents" and you can read about the chemicals known as organophosphates here and their use as nerve agents When you are familiar with the symptoms of exposure of nerve agents you can read the Reports from Doctors Without Borders and see if they report the same symptoms. You can go online and look for camerphone footage shot in several surburbs of Damascus.

Even 9 days ago, it was become much, much clearer a massive attack ocurred.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23802144
    You're arguing the wrong point here. Nobody's okay with anyone using chemical warfare, there's zero proof Assad's forces used them. Zero. And yet I can go on YouTube and watch a bunch of animals gassing rabbits and yelling "allahu akhbar" every 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    You're arguing the wrong point here. Nobody's okay with anyone using chemical warfare, there's zero proof Assad's forces used them. Zero. And yet I can go on YouTube and watch a bunch of animals gassing rabbits and yelling "allahu akhbar" every 20 seconds.
    fukk, never knew this.........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXxtkoJ9stA

Obama & Kerry's Rebels Gassing More Rabbits

......this makes me sick and sad

Last edited by tomtucker; 08-31-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Obama will be addressing the situation shortly from the WH. This should be good.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    Obama will be addressing the situation shortly from the WH. This should be good.
    Is there some official stream for stuff like that? Not from the U.S...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    Do you know at what time? ET preferably.
    It was supposed to be at 1:15 PM EST, looks like he's running a few minutes late.