Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    And haha, what do you know about my dick? Uncircumcised? I've never written anything about my dick being circumcised or not..
    Who said he found out through the message board?

NBA Superstar

Nothing makes you any different from the average suicidal small dick korean, dude, nothing.

And haha, what do you know about my dick? Uncircumcised? I've never written anything about my dick being circumcised or not..

It obviously works on you considering how mad you are, I didn't mean to offend you about your small d1ck, it was just a joke..

dude you posted a pic of yourself acting like you looked good, when you had a stomach that stuck out like you swallowed a baby, wearing a tank top with a picture of a big flower pot sewed into it, and looked like swedish trailer trash. say i'm lying....months before that you posted a pic of your ride thinking you were fly, and it was so ghetto. funny thing is you took both of those pics down after you got clowned hard for them, then later tried to play it off like you were just messing around, or denying you even posted them at all. such a liar...

all you can do is guess and assume about godzuki but i know how pitiful you look for a fact, and you keep yappin like the desperate fat fukk trashy loser that you are when there is no way you're better than me, and thats just based purely on what you look like no f'n way...

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    dude you posted a pic of yourself acting like you looked good, when you had a stomach that stuck out like you swallowed a baby, wearing a tank top with a picture of a big flower pot sewed into it, and looked like swedish trailer trash. say i'm lying....months before that you posted a pic of your ride thinking you were fly, and it was so ghetto. funny thing is you took both of those pics down after you got clowned hard for them, then later tried to play it off like you were just messing around, or denying you even posted them at all. such a liar...

all you can do is guess and assume about godzuki but i know how pitiful you look for a fact, and you keep yappin like the desperate fat fukk trashy loser that you are when there is no way you're better than me, and thats just based purely on what you look like no f'n way...
    Ok, baby dick, whatever you say.

The biggest proof to your extremely small dick is the fact that you're this upset. Rant after rant, it's obvious that hurt your feelings.

The pic is still not mine but post a pic of yourself now, you call me fat over a pic that's not mine, you called Raz out for having bad teeth. Now lets see the 30+ year old virigin from South Korea, the same country where the average man has a 3.8 inch dick.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Can't we all just get along?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Can't we all just get along?
    I sent him a PM, not going to waste hours on silly e-beefs, didn't know the guy was so sensitive.. Koreans have small *****, it's a fact, I wouldn't care if swede's would have small ***** and someone would write about it, I guess he's sensitive about it..

Godzuki, I am not wasting time on this crap, read your PM. Time to stop freaking out for nonsense, you're 30-40 years old.

NBA Superstar

Ok, baby dick, whatever you say.

The biggest proof to your extremely small dick is the fact that you're this upset. Rant after rant, it's obvious that hurt your feelings.

The pic is still not mine but post a pic of yourself now, you call me fat over a pic that's not mine, you called Raz out for having bad teeth. Now lets see the 30+ year old virigin from South Korea, the same country where the average man has a 3.8 inch dick.

you're so bad at this especially now that you can't use the brian from pampanga pic anymore that you'd spam on me with your typical lie trademark fighting. now its all small dikk over and over again, i almost wish u used brian just so it wasn't so sadly repetitive w/ one insult over and over

it just all comes down to what you look like, and there is just no way you're not guilty of pretty much everything you attack others with. honestly between what you look like and your compulsive lying personality here that has no shame, i'm almost guilt tripping myself for trying to make a really bad situation even worse for you. i'll step down for now because godzuki has a heart

NBA rookie of the year

you're so bad at this especially now that you can't use the brian from pampanga pic anymore that you'd spam on me with your typical lie trademark fighting. now its all small dikk over and over again, i almost wish u used brian just so it wasn't so sadly repetitive w/ one insult over and over

it just all comes down to what you look like, and there is just no way you're not guilty of pretty much everything you attack others with. honestly between what you look like and your compulsive lying personality here that has no shame, i'm almost guilt tripping myself for trying to make a really bad situation even worse for you. i'll step down for now because godzuki has a heart
    Dude, rant after rant after rant. Even after I sent you a PM about how not to continue bogus like this you have to try taking shots because you're butthurt. And as far as pics, I still haven't posted a pic of myself but I promise you I will just to make you shut up about your silly rants. And what's really sad is how you time after time call out people for their looks like you did with Raz, you're korean for god sake and you guys have terrible genes, ugly face, short and fragile bodies and small ***** and you trying to keep everything about yourself a secret is the biggest proof to the fact that have nothing to come with. You don't even dare to post your real age..

You can't even take a comment about the fact that koreans have the smallest ***** in the world, I am not trying to kill you. Why do you always freak out like this.

You're 30-40 years old, I just continued because you freaking out is a hilarious thing to see but I'm not going to waste crazy much time on you, you never quit.

Kisses!
    Last edited by millwad; 10-09-2012 at 09:48 PM.

NBA Superstar

I sent him a PM, not going to waste hours on silly e-beefs, didn't know the guy was so sensitive.. Koreans have small *****, it's a fact, I wouldn't care if swede's would have small ***** and someone would write about it, I guess he's sensitive about it..

Godzuki, I am not wasting time on this crap, read your PM. Time to stop freaking out for nonsense, you're 30-40 years old.

like i said you can attack me with small ***** as much as you want, its a generalization that doesn't hit me directly so honestly it makes very little effect. only thing you get out of it is me taking the principle of you attacking me personally, where i fire back about what you really look like. i'm very content in you lobbing balloons with water randomly while i'm firing artillery at a source.

but anyways i was done too, i don't have the stamina for these fights like i used to, or really the drive to keep going.

NBA rookie of the year

like i said you can attack me with small ***** as much as you want, its a generalization that doesn't hit me directly so honestly it makes very little effect. only thing you get out of it is me taking the principle of you attacking me personally, where i fire back about what you really look like. i'm very content in you lobbing balloons with water randomly while i'm firing artillery at a source.

but anyways i was done too, i don't have the stamina for these fights like i used to, or really the drive to keep going.
    You still don't know what I look like but I promise you to post a pic of myself to make you shut up. And you'll post a pic of yourself like the true man you are, because only a coward would call out someone while hiding behind his computer considering how much you trashed Raz. You should understand that, here you are trying to call out anyone when you don't even dare to post your real age. That is sad if anything.

Now lets end this crap and I'll post a pic when I get a hold of my hard drive and you do the same, I bet you're a korean top model. Even if you don't dare to post a pic of yourself which I know you won't considering that you won't even post your age I'll still post a pic of myself to make you shut up.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Found this on the comments section of that article...explaining a reasoning for china and india being amongst the bottom of the list...

"Both Chinese and Indians are more evolved human compared to others. That is how their logic and analytical skills are high compared to others. Where as, other races are still in evolving stages and hence have primitive features. Over a period of time, they too, will fall into same measurements. As such with all its shorter versions, still Asians breed more than other races."

Interesting. What are y'all opinions on that?

I personally think it makes no damn sense. A big dick has no correlation to being inferior intellectually.

Now, something that could make sense and explain India and China's small sizes is that since their society places high value on education and brains, the women there care less about dick size. (Perhaps that is what that commentator actually meant though, but he didn't really explain it well enough)

You guys should really be ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Humans have the biggest ***** of primates. So smaller ***** would be closer to apes.
    what about Gorillas?

millwad and godzuki in a dick size beef ! better just post dickpics with a ruler in the background......only way to settle it

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    what about Gorillas?
    goggle greg oden naked !