Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Obama v. Romney Debate 1 of 3 IGT

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    you honestly have to be bias to not think romney won that debate.

this whole site is 99% liberal
    read bagelred post cause I am not reposting.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

This is the first presidential debate I've ever watched and holy shit these guys are both bulls hitting so hard.. Offering policies and promoting dreams with zero plans or specific blueprints. I wonder if any of these guys give a shit about the country or just themselves.

And Romney smug smile after each of his points was that judge dude was getting abused too

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    This is the first presidential debate I've ever watched and holy shit these guys are both bulls hitting so hard.. Offering policies and promoting dreams with zero plans or specific blueprints. I wonder if any of these guys give a shit about the country or just themselves.

And Romney smug smile after each of his points was that judge dude was getting abused too
    That's exactly how I saw it as well. Pandering to the masses but then offering literally 0 substance on how they actually plan to implement these grand ideas.

Romney absolutely came across better than Obama but neither one of them really said anything.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    you honestly have to be bias to not think romney won that debate.

this whole site is 99% negroid
    fify

Big win for Romney tonight, hi only glaring weakness was on Obamacare (which he obviously couldn't attack much since it was modeled after Romneycare). I'm not saying Romney won because I think he won, I'm going off of the general consensus and the 400 independent voters NBC polled after the debate. 22% thought Obama won compared to 46% for Romney, that and Romney has closed the gap on this "who cares for the middle class" bullshit (Romney 63, Obama 69). In other news Romney is up 4 points on Obama in swing states

The lesser of two evils may win yet!

It's true neither really gave any specifics, but that's what you have to do to get elected. We already know about Obama so his "plans" don't mean much, he's had 4 years to show us what he'll do (or fail to do). Romney can't be specific because people vote what benefits them personally over what is good for the country at large, so he can't say he'll cut all these entitlement programs (which needs to be done) and lower taxes on the wealthy (who happen to create jobs).

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    whatever

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    Big win for Romney tonight, hi only glaring weakness was on Obamacare (which he obviously couldn't attack much since it was modeled after Romneycare). I'm not saying Romney won because I think he won, I'm going off of the general consensus and the 400 independent voters NBC polled after the debate. 22% thought Obama won compared to 46% for Romney, that and Romney has closed the gap on this "who cares for the middle class" bullshit (Romney 63, Obama 69). In other news Romney is up 4 points on Obama in swing states

The lesser of two evils may win yet!

Romney is back.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Why did you back out the ban bet?
    Who says I backed out?

Obama has this election won. Debates don't make that much of a difference, Kerry skvllfvcked W and guess who won.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    That's exactly dick. I saw it as well. Pandering to the masses but then offering literally 0 substance on how they actually plan to implement these grand ideas.

Romney absolutely came across better than Obama but neither one of them really said anything.
    Romney has material to go off. We saw Obama fvck up. All he has to do is research the numbers and hammer him. Obama will blame the people before him as usual but he has no real dirt on Romney.

Romney seems to take more of a ruthless business 'efficient' approach while Obama plays the overly humanitarian. Romney, is a scumbag and a dick. Obama is soft and doesn't know anything. They both suck and I ain't voting.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Who says I backed out?

Obama has this won.

You never responded.

Obama won?

You'll be very upset reading Friday's poll numbers.

^ same here (party cuz MD is already decided). I'm 18 and felt like I should take the time to actually vote this year but it really isn't worth it. Neither of these two will truly accomplish anything. The Winner's fanbase can just claim it has a bigger d!ck than the other side

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend

Reading it doesn't change the fact the Romney did actually win the debate not really close but that doesn't mean he will win nor will he but if you can't accept the fact that Romney didn't win this debate then it sucks knowing I'll be voting along side a retard for the same president.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Mitt easily won this debate. Romney will be leading in the polls by Friday.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Some of you guys need to look up how much the debates effect the polls.

They don't.