Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Game 7 is tommorow for the Mavs. Game 6 is tommorow for the Heat

this is game 8 for both teams I think...

Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 6 preview: Mavs at Heat

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I believe Dwyane Wade comes back strong from that hip injury and scores 30+ with the Heat winning at home and forcing a game 7. LeBron also will step up and not go down in a bad way, even though he's not going to get credit for this 'ship.
    First 40+ games and now 30+ games, please come up with something else. All heat fans predictions are this. I'm not bashing but this is the like 100th post a heat fan has done that predicts a 30-40 point game the next game to satisfy a win. UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by alanLA92
    First 40+ games and now 30+ games, please come up with something else. All heat fans predictions are this. I'm not bashing but this is the like 100th post a heat fan has done that predicts a 30-40 point game the next game to satisfy a win. UGH.
    That'll happen if DWhistle is parked at the FT line, Stern wants a gm 7.

I just know the refs will try to help Miami but the Mavs have veterans and if they play through that, they might give themselves a chance at the end of the game, the Heat are resorting to their earlier in the season form where they couldn't close out games.

Go Spurs Go

Bout damn time JJ Barea starts showing up.. if he stays fearless and aggressive the Mavs take it. Its all on him. He really picks up that 2nd group and keeps the Mavs in the driver's seat while Kidd/Dirk rest.

Id love to see Deshawn keep hitting his shots too.. this team is just really fun to watch when theyre hitting on all cylinders.

Good High School Starter

Surely LeBron will show up in the 4th quarter and start attacking the rim, and scoring key buckets. He's been way to passive on offense...

The game will come down to the 4th quarter, the Heat have to find a way to slow down the Mavs offense.

Banned

from Bill Simmons blog

ABC & ESPN: Don't tell anyone, but if there's a Game 7, Disney makes an extra $110 billion (all numbers approximate). You might see everyone on Dallas foul out in Game 6. I think Tyson Chandler already has 2 fouls and the game doesn't start for another 48 hours.
    get ready for it ppl...

Default Re: Just 2 easy adjustments and the Heat win this series and the Title....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    good job you clown. nice copy and paste
    http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...689&p=28291075

in other words,

Heat007 is such a tool.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: Just 2 easy adjustments and the Heat win this series and the Title....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    good job you clown. nice copy and paste
    http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...689&p=28291075

in other words,
    He may be the same person.

It's likely that the handlers of media-orientated players like Wade and James (who have a lot of powerful sponsors that want to sell us shit) have people coming on bball forums to try to influence discussions. It is SOP in politics. Likely as well with wealthy, high-profile, lucrative-to-advertiser athletes as well. There's a lot of money at stake in a star athlete's career. Too much to let rogue forum posters degrade their marketability unimpeded.

Dunno if that's the case in this instance. Maybe he's just a clown that didn't think to cover his tracks. But it's very very likely that hired hands are on bball forums posing as "fans" for high profile players.

Internet forums are increasingly powerful in the shaping the opinions of the general culture. Media handlers understand this influence. The era of forums being just for nerds (of whatever interest) is over.
    Last edited by gilalizard; 06-11-2011 at 08:56 PM.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

It's funny..Heat fans have complained about the officiating because for the first time all postseason, they weren't getting the benefit of 75% of the whistles. I can assure you, however, the calls that will be made tomorrow will more than make up for that. That brings me to my next point. If the Mavs don't leave Game 6 with the trophy, they may as well forfeit Game 7, because Lebron+Wade being the talented players they are, coupled with the Heat getting their usual home cooking, gives them a snowballs chance in hell of pulling it out at that point.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    It's funny..Heat fans have complained about the officiating because for the first time all postseason, they weren't getting the benefit of 75% of the whistles. I can assure you, however, the calls that will be made tomorrow will more than make up for that. That brings me to my next point. If the Mavs don't leave Game 6 with the trophy, they may as well forfeit Game 7, because Lebron+Wade being the talented players they are, coupled with the Heat getting their usual home cooking, gives them a snowballs chance in hell of pulling it out at that point.
    Yeah. I'm sure that when the Heat win game 6 tomorrow, they will get so much more confident and the Mavs will lose some of their confidence. Someone needs to shut up Jason Terry though.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

If Jason Terry can still effectively get open shots from screens etc. the Mavs will win.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Yeah. I'm sure that when the Heat win game 6 tomorrow, they will get so much more confident and the Mavs will lose some of their confidence. Someone needs to shut up Jason Terry though.
    Obviously that plays a factor.

Still, I find it amusing that you think Terry is the one that needs to shut up when your two star players are patting each other on the backs for finding amusement in faking a common cold.

95-93 Mavs

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Lebron will need to step up in this gm especially the 4th qtr.. If Wade and lebron are agressive I imagine they will get calls.. Lebron scores less than 20 tomorrow don't see anyway Heat will win..In Fact I think all the big 3 need to score 20+or two of the 3 need 27+.. Do or do for the Heat now as they gave away 2 games already in this series and the only way I see Dallas winning this series would be follow a similar formula hang around til the 4th and Hope the Heat Choke and dont close..Now if Lebron somehow gets going finds his confidence ESPECIALLY in 4th qtr and Heat win Gm 6.. Wrap it Up it will be like a Feeding Frenzy Gm 7 if Lebron is Playing like Lebron and Wade and Bosh play like they have most of the series..Tomorrow will tell me ALOT about Lebron James as a Player..

I don't know who will win but I really hope it will be the Mavs.

If they win it,they will make this season so much better,at least for me.