Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Portland: reppy, kumquat, and indenyal if I'm not mistaken. Go Blazers!!!

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Spurs Till The Day I Die!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    Damn, I should've known I'm not a real Utah fan. GeeWiz doesn't know me and I don't have the time to throw wild tantrums every time someone talks smack about the Jazz. I haven't even started a "XYZ from the Jazz should be MVP" thread.
    How on earth did I ever believe I've been a Jazz fan for these past 10 years and that I've been talking with fellow Jazz fans on this board and the successor board before even before the famous "12-1 run" that instantly transformed us into bandwagoners?
    Thanks for clearing that up, mate. Now I can get back to wearing my Lakers hat again and leave the "hardcore fan" part to people with enough time on their hand to flood the forum with 20+ posts per day.

Gee Wiz got owned

Decent playground baller gsxr1kryder's Avatar

[COLOR="Blue"]MFFL[/COLOR]

I'll put down all my favs, so i can't be accused of bandwagon jumpin. I post in other team pages, but these are the basics.

NBA - DALLAS MAVS
    NFL - TENNESSEE TITANS (oh yeah)
    MLB - ATLANTA BRAVES
    NCAA FOOTBALL - TEXAS LONGHORNS
    NCAA BASKETBALL - TEXAS LONGHORNS, ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI (local team)

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    i find that hilarious, you aren't a true fan.
    Not a true fan? You're retarded. I stick by my team.

BTW - Yankees suck.

P.S. I bet if the Yankees had a terrible season you would jump right on the Mets bandwagon.

So go Handle A C0ck somewhere else

NBA- 76ers
    NFL- Steelers
    NCAA- Pitt, Temple
    MLB- Pirates
    NHL- Penguins

I think you two have both proven that you're hardcore fans. That fact that youre fighting over who likes the KNICKS more. The KNICKS!

That's like 2 kids fighting over who wants to get their cavities filled first...

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Nets here

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I think you two have both proven that you're hardcore fans. That fact that youre fighting over who likes the KNICKS more. The KNICKS!

That's like 2 kids fighting over who wants to get their cavities filled first...
    That made me

But well said

P.S. I bet if the Yankees had a terrible season you would jump right on the Mets bandwagon.
    i hate the mets..

yankees, giants and knicks til i die..

BTW, why do you keep chaning your usernames?

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

Since I saw that there are some NY Yankee fans in this thread I thought I would go snag the Yankee Joke I posted in the Joke thread and post in here for you NY cats.

Three fans are walking to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Red Sox fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Yankee fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police.
    The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Red Sox cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Yankees cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Yankee fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Yankee cap, there's an A$$hole under it.''

(IT'S A JOKE SO DONT GET ALL OFFENDED YANKEE FANS)

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe A C0Ck
    i hate the mets..

yankees, giants and knicks til i die..

BTW, why do you keep chaning your usernames?
    I bet you were a Mets fan until they had a bad season, and your friends made fun of you. But i'm a true fan. When my Yankees fan friends made fun of my Mets I stuck by em. And now I can say f*ck them, Mets > Yankees.

ANd I stopped using the KnicksFan4Life ones because Jeff reported the IP's on them to the police after I threatened to stab him.

Quote Originally Posted by schyza
    Since I saw that there are some NY Yankee fans in this thread I thought I would go snag the Yankee Joke I posted in the Joke thread and post in here for you NY cats.

Three fans are walking to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Red Sox fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Yankee fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police.
    The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Red Sox cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Yankees cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Yankee fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Yankee cap, there's an A$$hole under it.''

(IT'S A JOKE SO DONT GET ALL OFFENDED YANKEE FANS)

Thats so true

never like the mets in my life, hated them.

Yankees > Mets

Get some pitching.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    The term hardcore always strikes me as negative. I've come in contact with so many unreasonable, overly biased Celtics and Red Sox fans (none on ISH), who consider themselves hardcore that I'd rather not be called hardcore.
    hardcore does not equal unreasonable

there are hardcore fans who are reasonable/respectful; there are hardcore fans who are unreasonable/disrespectful

hardcore is being intensely loyal and dedicated and i suppose there is an element of stubbornness that is presupposed