Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

orlando in 5

Default Re: Orlando will still win in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    Overreaction is people saying Howard has no offensive game, and is not going to have an impact on this series. I have read that multiple times. Boston is not unbeatable at home so what do you want me to say? That Orlando is done for? Come on now I believe Orlando will win this series and I stick by that.
    First, it was Orlando in 4. Then, you change it to 5 or 6, naturally since they lost Game 1. When Boston wins one of the next two games and takes a 2-0 or 2-1 lead in the series, you'll change to Orlando in 6 or 7. You jumped the gun. That's OK though, hey, it happens.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Having the ability to defend Dwight single coverage with both your center AND backup center is huge
    This.

Saying Rondo = Jameer Nelson is ludacris.

National High School Star MrUnstopable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    First, it was Orlando in 4. Then, you change it to 5 or 6, naturally since they lost Game 1. When Boston wins one of the next two games and takes a 2-0 or 2-1 lead in the series, you'll change to Orlando in 6 or 7. You jumped the gun. That's OK though, hey, it happens.
    I never changed it to 5 or 6 I picked them to win in 5 or 6. Either way I think if Orlando makes the right adjustments they will win next game and the series. SVG is a great coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Saying Rondo = Jameer Nelson is ludacris.
    Rondo did not look great out there and neither did Nelson.

Howard won't have much better games? Howard will rebound. Orlando not playing for 6 days hurt them this time. That was a physical game and there is no way you can simulate that in practice. Orlando has always been resilient and I have no reason to think they won't come back from this.
    LOLOL, people think this is how Dwight usually plays?

Even against Perk, he usually has better games. Boston definitely deserved this win, but it won't be so easy tuesday.

This team is 2x more resilient than the Cavs and Heat (whom I love).
    Remember that this is the team that handed Boston their very first (and only) playoff outing after being up 3-2 in a series.

Doesn't change the fact that Rondo is better.

I thought Meer had a good game (not as good as possible, but not bad).

Banned

Overreaction is people saying Howard has no offensive game, and is not going to have an impact on this series. I have read that multiple times. Boston is not unbeatable at home so what do you want me to say? That Orlando is done for? Come on now I believe Orlando will win this series and I stick by that.
    Dwight doesn't have an offensive game. Every time he tries to create his own shot and it's not a pivot dunk against Al Horford, it usually bricks.

If you weren't a homer you'd be able to admit Dwight has a horrible offensive game

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

rondo is going to disappear this series, watch.

Quote Originally Posted by theDragicLegacy
    Dwight doesn't have an offensive game. Every time he tries to create his own shot and it's not a pivot dunk against Al Horford, it usually bricks.

If you weren't a homer you'd be able to admit Dwight has a horrible offensive game
    I am sure you have a better one right? Once again an Overreacting fan. Exhibit A.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    LOLOL, people think this is how Dwight usually plays?

Even against Perk, he usually has better games. Boston definitely deserved this win, but it won't be so easy tuesday.

This team is 2x more resilient than the Cavs and Heat (whom I love).
    Remember that this is the team that handed Boston their very first (and only) playoff outing after being up 3-2 in a series.
    Too bad you guys don't have Hedo anymore, dont see you coming back without him

before i start a thread, game 2 should be some a really good game. they've studied each other so we might see rondo go off and howard get some.

it really is good nba, even though i want magic to win. right now, the celtics look like cold blooded killaz. amazing defense, but that's with poor offense from the top scorers in orlando.

I'll say it right now. i want orlando to win, but if boston advances... i want them to win cause of the shit kobe talked about them. "they don't wanna see me"

they saw yo ass already,kobe!!!!!!

I never changed it to 5 or 6 I picked them to win in 5 or 6. Either way I think if Orlando makes the right adjustments they will win next game and the series. SVG is a great coach.
    IMO, SVG is a Top 3 lock when it comes to greatest coaches in the league. Up until last year when his Magic team made the Finals, by far the most underrated coach in professional basketball.