Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Which Continent Has the Coolest Animals?

Asia - Bengal/Siberian Tiger, Giant Panda, Komodo Dragon, King Cobra, Water Buffalo, Asian Elephant, Asian Rhino, Giant Japanese Hornet, Mongoose

Africa - Lion, African Elephant, African Rhino, Hippo, Zebra, Cheetah, Giraffe, Crocodile, Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Camel, Leopard, Black Mamba

North America - Bison, Cougar, Grizzly Bear, Polar Bear, Moose, Rattlesnake, Wolf, Wolverine, Alligator

South America - Piranha, Anaconda, Jaguar, Cayman, Parrot, Toucan, Poisonous frogs, Bullet Ant, Harpy Eagle, Giant Tortoise, Electric Eel, crazy spiders

Antarctica - Penguins, seals, ?

Europe - A bunch of domestic dogs, horses, ?

Australia - Kangaroo, Koala, Crocodile, Cassowary, Blue Ring Octopus, Dingo, Emu, Tasmanian Devil, Taipan, Sugar Glider, crazy spiders

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: Which Continent Has the Coolest Animals?

Aussie here. I'm going with North America. Grizzlies are my favorite animals, and mountain lions, wolverines, wolves and lynx aren't far behind.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Africa. Easy.

Australia no doubt.They also have the platypus.

Antarctica.

Ba dum tss

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Antarctica.

Ba dum tss

Whales, bears, and penguins >

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Whales, bears, and penguins >
    No bears there.

I was warned to stay away from Cassowarys in Australia b/c they can jump kick your stomach and spill your guts. I choose Africa b/c the African Elephant has to be one of the coolest animals in the world.

5-time NBA All-Star

PhD in International Culture and Zoology checkin in..

Pound for pound going the whole twenty rounds, I give hats off to Asia since it has a TROPICAL RAINFOREST, a DeserT, an ICY ARea, and a grassland. It has a variation of almost all the African Animals too (though subpar).

Bactrian Camels are strictly in the Central Asia area (near Kim Kardashian's family and George Stalin's) and Dromedaries live in Arabia in adition to North Africa.

You have White Rhinos in the Sumatran Islands. And snow leopards (cuter than normal leopards imo) and all kinds of critters. The macaques in Japan who bathe int he hot springs >>> rafiki baboons imo.

Africa would be most peoples immediate choice due to lions,zebras, rhinos, elephants, giraffes, hippos oh my.. but Asia has a variation of most of those AND TIGERS AND BEARS (spotted/spectacle) AND a bigger variety of snakes (emerald tree python, reticulated python (true longest snake in the world), monitor lizard, to bout and ghavials/garials, and yangtze alligators, and a vast assortment of cool horses, deer.

I'd even put South America before Africa.

To add to the list..

south america: Tapir, Fishing cat, Portugeuse Man of War (off the coast), Coatimundi, Green Sea Turtle, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Capachunio monkey (black and white cute ones), Howler Monkey, Andean Condor, Bushmaster (very poisonous badass snake), there are also chilean penguins, PANTHER!, OArfiSH!,
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 12-04-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I'm going with Australia. Cassowary's are pretty much modern dinosaurs. If you ever seen one in the wild, just know that it's already too late.
    I've been to a few wildlife places here in Australia and what not, and some of the trainers that deal with a large amount of the animals say they feel safer dealing with crocodiles, etc than the cassowary's.

Good High School Starter

Black mamba, nuff said

5-time NBA All-Star

Grizzlies and Polar Bears will f*ck up every single other land animal with the exception of giraffes/elephants and potentially rhinos/hippos/juiced up ligers/sumatran tigers.

NA sure as hell packs the punch on that one.

It doesn't really have much land speed though.. that's the domain of the Africans.. besides peregrine falcon and red-tailed hawk and swift swallow. so it still comopetes in the air.

as for the bovines, I think musk oxen and bison could fukk up cape water buffalo. both are pretty underrated.

na's got it's citizen badass in the wolverine. which is outdone by Africa's Honey Badger easily. Also out done by Aussie's Tasmanian Devil.

it's canine is the best too. grey wolves > dingoes > hyenas (though hyenas have the strongest biting force.. females rape males (look it up)

The bird selection in NA is solid as hell with the eagles and owls and ospreys.. however there are condors and albatross that can match up. A lot of absolutely stunning birds of paradise are in Asia.

Snake-wise, NA is absolutely fukking garbage. Western diamondback is G.O.A.T Aussie's got sea snakes off the coast in addition to the fierce snake (1 ml of venom kills 10,000 mice) taiapns. It's got marsupials too. Don't get started on Asia and SA, Afr..

Insect-wise, NA is again a joke. South American Red Bullet Ants will fukk a nikka up, Japanese hissin cockroaches and beatles will tear it apart. rhinocerous and dung beetles will reign hell on them.

nice Whales near NA tho. humpbacks and blues can be spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    I'm sticking with the home team! Go N. America!!!

Grizzly Bears, bitches!
    You forgot two time World War Champions!

Dunking on everybody in the park

Jefferson, what about those freaking huge bears they had in Russia, what was their name?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Grizzlies and Polar Bears will f*ck up every single other land animal with the exception of giraffes/elephants and potentially rhinos/hippos/juiced up ligers/sumatran tigers.

NA sure as hell packs the punch on that one.

It doesn't really have much land speed though.. that's the domain of the Africans.. besides peregrine falcon and red-tailed hawk and swift swallow. so it still comopetes in the air.

as for the bovines, I think musk oxen and bison could fukk up cape water buffalo. both are pretty underrated.

na's got it's citizen badass in the wolverine. which is outdone by Africa's Honey Badger easily. Also out done by Aussie's Tasmanian Devil.

it's canine is the best too. grey wolves > dingoes > hyenas (though hyenas have the strongest biting force.. females rape males (look it up)

The bird selection in NA is solid as hell with the eagles and owls and ospreys.. however there are condors and albatross that can match up. A lot of absolutely stunning birds of paradise are in Asia.

Snake-wise, NA is absolutely fukking garbage. Western diamondback is G.O.A.T Aussie's got sea snakes off the coast in addition to the fierce snake (1 ml of venom kills 10,000 mice) taiapns. It's got marsupials too. Don't get started on Asia and SA, Afr..

Insect-wise, NA is again a joke. South American Red Bullet Ants will fukk a nikka up, Japanese hissin cockroaches and beatles will tear it apart. rhinocerous and dung beetles will reign hell on them.

nice Whales near NA tho. humpbacks and blues can be spotted.
    Then you have the battle of the insects/spiders. N. America may be able to hold it's own with scorpions, brown recluse, black widow, crazy ticks, OG bumblebee, praying mantis, cool butterflies...