Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I'm boring and going with a standard swords, destruction magic and restoration magic Imperial build. Scorching people and slashing their charred bodies with my swords seems to be working well.
    I got over destruction. Mainly because... the damage is so inconsistent and the spells are so expensive. I'd much rather summon powerful creatures and summon magical swords (stronger than most weapons in game) and have Godly heals.. than shoot fire/ice/light and miss so often.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Man, not being able to kill children is so lame.

Has anybody on PC been messing around with the console commands? I sure have. Flying around shooting fireballs at villages.

Dark Brotherhood was way cooler in Oblivion, severely disappointed on that.

I've killed 3 dragons so far. 1 was a random encounter.

My guy is a 2h(pref axe) boring Nord. I kind of wanted to go the Argonian or whatever its called with a thiefy build but I feel as though it may be too late. Although after I beat the game I might do that on a new save.

Has anybody on PC been messing around with the console commands? I sure have. Flying around shooting fireballs at villages.

My guy is a 2h(pref axe) boring Nord. I kind of wanted to go the Argonian or whatever its called with a thiefy build but I feel as though it may be too late. Although after I beat the game I might do that on a new save.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak

Make new game and try Mage. Do my build dude it owns. All I do is cast summoned creates to fight for me... and run around healing and my summons kill them fast. Flame Atronach is what I'm using and she's pretty powerful. I'll be able to upgrade her soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Make new game and try Mage. Do my build dude it owns. All I do is cast summoned creates to fight for me... and run around healing and my summons kill them fast. Flame Atronach is what I'm using and she's pretty powerful. I'll be able to upgrade her soon too.
    I hate casters in every game always. The mana systems always piss me off to no end.

The only range I can tolerate is something like a hunter.

The first two mods on Curse's Skyrim mod sections are female nudity mods. Why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    I hate casters in every game always. The mana systems always piss me off to no end.

The only range I can tolerate is something like a hunter.
    Dude as in all games Mages start off weak and bad with mana but then become the most powerful class. I can dominate Frost Trolls and all the most powerful monsters in the game already at level 9.

The Dark Brotherhood armor in Skyrim looks super gay. Especially because I am a Nord.

Is it cheating if I found a way to max out magic pretty fast? It's not my fault I'm smarter than the game... Maxing my destructive magic out atm... taking about 2 minutes per a point... at 52 right now... and of course this levels my character as well :)

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    Is it cheating if I found a way to max out magic pretty fast? It's not my fault I'm smarter than the game... Maxing my destructive magic out atm... taking about 2 minutes per a point... at 52 right now... and of course this levels my character as well :)
    How? BTW guys I fu**ing lost my companion in a dungeon and the dumb bit** hasn't returned so I can't get a different companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    How? BTW guys I fu**ing lost my companion in a dungeon and the dumb bit** hasn't returned so I can't get a different companion.
    When doing the way of the voice quest, when you have to demonstrate your unrelenting force shout... Instead of doing your shout just keep dispatching it with destructive magic and you level up. I'm up to 62 destruction right now :).

I'm doing it on the PS3 version, not sure about the others. I was sorta surprised I could do that because I remember trying a lot of different schemes in Oblivion to no avail.

Nice. BTW figured out companion issue. She was knocked out in cave... I ran back there and executed her myself and looted her. Then went and got better companion.

Oh and here is a tip... DON'T augment one of the three destructive magics... Keep one weak and don't duel cast. The faster you dispatch the ghost thing the longer you have to wait for it to reappear... you'll level up fastest by using a non augmented destructive spell single handed.

I have a full team! Summons (2 of them soon), mercenary AND a dog. Pimp sh**.

Go here to find location of all possible companions+ the 2 dogs.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Companions_Skyrim

Game is pretty awesome so far other than the usual bugs and glitches. I am like a level 11 redguard, mostly going 1 hand sword/shield but I often use destro to kite guys who destroy me face to face. Just finished the quest to become a warewolf, looking forward to using that ability to shred apart a den of bandits. I bought the house in whiterun to store shit that I dont want to sell. Theres a chick in the inn at whiterun you can get as a follower if you beat her in a boxing match (really easy). She has a nice amulet and ring too so its worthwhile to get her as a minion just so you can make her give up her inventory.